Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

Can we like a guy without supporting his way with words and actions ?

He doesn't think.. he just speaks. He says things on the mind. Most people

don't have that courage. I guess some admire him for that. You can like a person in

the game of big brother without looking at the personal. Can't we just look at the game?

I actually think Dick is rough on the outside but is pretty warm on the inside.

He is very funny too. Never fails to make me laugh.

I like Dick, sue me.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is being a bully courageous? Hes a bully pure and simple. What would you do if someone like Dick attacked your Dauther, Mother or Sister the way he attacked (hypocritically) Amber and Jameka? Every female should be appauled at his language and actions. He is a bully. His actions alone prove he is trash. He has no one to blame but himself. If you want to support him go ahead but I refuse to try and paint a picture of a trashy gutter hound as anything but what it is. As for Dick fans, I am entittled to my opinion just as they are. If it walks like a duck, it's a duck. Danielle said something interesting one night when the HG were getting ready to eat. Someone said like a family. Danielle said without the physical violence. Dick acts this way in his real life. I bet money on it.

How is being a bully courageous? Hes a bully pure and simple. What would you do if someone like Dick attacked your Dauther, Mother or Sister the way he attacked (hypocritically) Amber and Jameka? Every female should be appauled at his language and actions. He is a bully. His actions alone prove he is trash. He has no one to blame but himself. If you want to support him go ahead but I refuse to try and paint a picture of a trashy gutter hound as anything but what it is.

I said saying things that you think outloud is courageous. Most people

can't do that. Dick can say whatever even if it isnt at all pleasant. Do you

really have to ask me that question? Of course I wouldn't like it ! I would take

a stand and defend my relative.. That isn't the point. Did you read my post? I simply

stated that I DO NOT agree with his bullying tactics.. BUT I still like the guy..

Plus, I really doubt anyone I know will ever have a hot debate with Dick, LOL .

I liked Dick at first, but when things aren't going his way, you can see his true character. The way he carried himself while Zach was putting him and Daniele on the block was hard to watch.

He's the kind of person that has to be outrageous, for the sake of being outrageous. What's he hiding under all that?

He's a failure at fatherhood and that hurts him.

Janelle thinks Dick is hot??. i doubt it . I think she has much better taste. She is shrewd and she knows he is a vindictive piece of slime . I doubt she would express her true thoughts --she doesn't wants him tearing her up at every chance like he has done Jen who said "don't touch me ". He never got over that.

Sorry, I really didn't mean to start anything here - I just believe in calling trashy houseguests 'trash'

Actually, we were off the subject--but since you mentioned it again, I don't believe in describing a HG "trashy". Just seems like a subjective judgment, and it's a word that I don't personally feel belongs in this game.

As for the other post describing Dick as a "trashy gutter hound", that just offends me, and that would be true no matter what HG, in what season, were being described.

Again, different styles...

I doubt that is true, but you cannot discriminate against a person with AIDS. Anyways, a person with HIV positive has a better chance of getting in the house than someone who has full blown AIDS and is very ill.

BB knows all the meds that go into the house with the hg, if at any time they didn't know a person had that disease and found out right before the person was to enter the house because of meds, they couldn't discriminate.

I just love how the post above this one mysteriously disappeared. The post that I was commenting on. Strange happenings.

Dick asking Dani if she knew that his sister "tried to kill his father by injecting something into his IV and putting him into a coma" - gigglechick

Dani: "No. and i don't wanna know about it"

Wed 5:54 PM BBT Dani & Dick discussing Dick's sister. How she's got tweaker friends - gigglechick

and that she met her 2nd husband in jail

Wed 5:55 PM BBT and that her only friend - deidreg76

died of aids

Go Dick and Dani!

Dani the new Janelle! I love it! I love these girls!

What is the matter with everyone, isn't this game all about SOME kind of strategy and skill in comps!

Everyone in the world takes this game on such a personal level, it's not even funny!

You are not playing the game, no one is personally attacking you, so take a chill pill Dick and Dani haters!

I don't think anyone gives Dani enough credit for what she has accomplished in this game, I think she's awesome!

So she's a whiner, unfortunately at my age so am I. lol. (a couple of years older than dick)

She is awesome in the comps and was the first one to figure something out with Eric, did everyone forget that?

And Dick as VERBAL as he is, has worked! Great Team in my opinion!

Zack on the other hand with the weird ass comments he made just creeps me out to the core!

I would not be surprised that restraining order his ex had against him was about stalking!

Been there, done that. I'd be more afraid of Zack that I ever would of Dick, as Dick said what you see, is what you get.

With Zack, who knows!

Archived