Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

I am with Marty, but if one of the Donatos is in the final with Zach I do not think they will vote totally for Zach, One of the Donatos will win, It is one thing to think you know how someone is and how they really are, none of us know how any of these house guests are really, I think ED was over the top for no good reason last night, but I absolutely do not think he is trash or Evil, or any such thing, he is an imperfect human, just like the rest of the human race.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did noit hear Jameka say Whatever, but I did notice a look of not so great when she was listening to Zach's good by. she has not liked him from day 1, and she said a direct goodby and thanks to D&D when she walked out the door last night.Well whether or Not eric wants ED to win is one thing, he has to vote how we tell him to, his vote is not his own, and after they find out he has 40 grand tucked in his belt I doubt they are going to listen to him!!!

me tooo babyblues, and I may be reading a lot into whatever from Jameka last night, but she did say she was in this fix because of herself and no others, so I think she may be able to sway the jury a little, and I think they might tell the AP thing as part of the finale, before the vote, showing that ERIC has to do what we say, bringing America right into it.

Anytime someone acts like a real ***hole, you got someone defended him bying saying, "no one is perfect" Well, I am not perfect, but I don't go around threatening to choke a woman to death or raping her until she bleeds to death or throwing Iced tea on her. Root for who you want to root for, but spare me the "no one is perfect crap". If people like Dick because he fits their personalities the best....fine. But don't justify acts like that it makes you look bad.

Ok, I know what you meant by that, but it does sound like you are comparing ED to Hitler and Saddam. I had to LOL at that. IM(not at all humble)O that's a pretty accurate analogy. They're all disgusting slimeball pricks who had way too many loyal followers.

To compare ED to Hitler or Stalin shows a lack of understanding about history .I mean I know it is a hyperbole but it is not justifiable .Just call him white trash much more appropriate.

I made the not perfect comment and you do not have the right to say that that makes me look bad because in other words I support the donnatos, you can bash the guests, but you cannot bash me, you do not know me, because I support them does not make me alike to them in any way, or should it make me personally look bad, it is my opinion, I do not put yours down, so please do not do so to mine in the way that you did, i don;t like it.

I can't believe i am going to say this as i have been a D/D fan all season...but...If Zach can beat Danielle in the third part of the Hoh...I think he will deserve to win the 500k...not for his brilliant gameplay...of which he had almost none and not for that Samuri Sword-Like mind, or for the fact that as he stated 400 times he's a "numbers guy" but for the fact that at the absolute last minute he was able to win the critical competitions to secure his place in the final 2. If he does make final 2 against Dick i think he should win. I REALLY hope that Danielle smokes him in the third part though and that evil will triumph over good ;)

Lara

Ok, I know what you meant by that, but it does sound like you are comparing ED to Hitler and Saddam. I had to LOL at that. IM(not at all humble)O that's a pretty accurate analogy. They're all disgusting slimeball pricks who had way too many loyal followers.

Comparing Dick to Hitler and Saddam is a pretty accurate analogy?? And then you say we are loyal followers? I am so offended by those comments. How dare you say that people that like Dick can be compared to Hitler and Saddam followers.

I am getting really sick of being bashed for liking Dick and Daniele. I take those comments personally.

Oh come on Arrowhead! It was meant to be funny. I hope you don't think I truly equate an obnoxious loser Cali wannabe rocker dad with Hitler or Hussein.

Please lighten up. I found the comment suggesting I have a poor understanding of history somewhat offensive, so I know what it is to take something personal which may not be meant that way. However, I didn't personally attack anyone but Dick in my post and it was a freaking joke.

Go Zach! It's not in the script, but I hope you create an upset and find yourself in the final two! It's going to take that to show the Donatos they are not God's gift to BB by the jury voting for you to win.

Based on what I saw from the jury last night, it seemed pretty evident to me they intend to award Zach (or Jameka but that was before the eviction last night) the prize of winner over either one of the Donatos. I clearly heard it from Dustin and it seemed to suggest others were in agreement.

Wow Zach.....you did great guy!!!! I couldn't get on to Morty's last

night. I watched BBAD for the first time in weeks....you didn't look

near as tired as Dick.....ummm I guess I'd better dig my treadmill

out from under all my clothes (hint:treadmills make great clothes

racks lol). I think all the workouts you did and the running on that

treadmill gave you a big edge.

I didn't care for Zach at first....thought him a big floater, but last couple

of weeks, I started to like him because he started to step-up his game,

and win comps. I hope Zach is in the F2! JMHO :pixiedust:

If he goes up against Dick, he'll win. If he were to go up against Dani...

I think he still could win......JMHO :pixiedust:

The comment that Eric made was an incest comment referring several times that because Dick liked Small blonds he was having relations with Daniele, it was a gross comment made by Eric about D&D, ok so Lolita was HUmberts Step daughter, but still considered taboo, I now that you mention it can see the side you are pointing out, and am sorry if I thought you were making an incest comment

If the grass is greener in other pastures why not stay over there with your lawn mower

trust me i am :food-smiley-005:

night and day compare to here

eric imho was a medicore bb player who with such a great advantage

I totally agree, uvp. (Glad to see you back, by the way). Mediocre because he could have made it farther had he only taken the time to work with Zach and listen to him. Eric totally dissed Zach and that is why Zach chose to get rid of him instead of Danielle the night he had the veto and Eric left.

Had Eric been a smarter player, he could have gotten Zach to take him down from the block and Danielle would have gone up and OUT.

Apology not necessary, Fatcat, it's all good. If you are happy with my explanation, then so am I. By thw way, Humbert did fantasize about killing his wife before he lucked into her car accident, so I am sure Dick shares that characteristic with the Professor too. By the way, I appreciate that my fellow posters are so literate that they get these jokes. Agree or disagree I appreciate that you at least read.

Funny thing is that Lolita came out when I was just 15 yrs ols and I did not understand it so well then, but have it in my collection of movies and it is one of my all time favs now, When you stated the analogy I understood where you were comin from,lol

I totally agree, uvp. (Glad to see you back, by the way). Mediocre because he could have made it farther had he only taken the time to work with Zach and listen to him. Eric totally dissed Zach and that is why Zach chose to get rid of him instead of Danielle the night he had the veto and Eric left.

Had Eric been a smarter player, he could have gotten Zach to take him down from the block and Danielle would have gone up and OUT.

a another of his medicore gameplay was allowing jess to hang with amber/jameka in her final hoh week. i think dani would maybe have kept their deal if it wasnt so obvious jess was rocking the boat and conspiring

Archived