Daniele Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eye-rolling

Rotating the eyes upward may have the following meanings.

It may indicate condescension, contempt, boredom, or exasperation. The gesture is often referred to as "rolling one's eyes to Heaven,"[citation needed] as though wishing for a divine intervention for a rescue from boredom or frustration. It may also be accompanied by a gesture of throwing one's head backwards.

Eye-rolling

Rotating the eyes upward may have the following meanings.

It may indicate condescension, contempt, boredom, or exasperation. The gesture is often referred to as "rolling one's eyes to Heaven,"[citation needed] as though wishing for a divine intervention for a rescue from boredom or frustration. It may also be accompanied by a gesture of throwing one's head backwards.

Maybe we're bored cuz we want to know how the PoV is going. But your definition doesn't define Eye-rolling as baiting though.

Have a great night!! :)

If you dont know the implications of an eye roll then I dont know what to say. It is a way to tell someone's opinion means nothing to you and is unimportant. And I thought a mod would know that everyone should be able to voice their opinion without having to have it feel unimportant, especially by a mod

OK First off we don't know why Jem used the smilie... Maybe it was her way of saying she doesn't like Daniele... I don't believe that's it, but we don't know... She is just entitled to her opinion as anyone else here...

Dick has been talking to Daniele trying to encourage her...

well, if someone thinks someone's opinion means nothing its unimportant to them and says so, that is not a bait.. its just stating their feelings about it. same as an eyeroll.

example: anyone that says "daniele is a skanky whore" well.... their opinion means nothing to me and is unimportant.... it does not mean they are cant state their opinion.. it just means i can roll my eyes and be done with it.

sFun_whistle.gif

I thought it was a touching moment... I mean you never know in a game like this... He could have voted her out... I don't believe he ever would, but he could have...

I said I thought it was touching, because she did't know for sure he wouldn't vote her out... I never said she would vote him out... I don't think Dick would vote her out either, but in a game like this you never know...

What galls me about the IA is that Dani goes around saying that Zach went back on his word, when 5 min. after the final 4 d/d were saying we have to get rid of Zach. I hope Dick wins and spends on Doctors for his filthy smoking habits. White trash is an understatement for these two.

I was so impressed with Daniele last night. She was very loving and good to her father. When he finally stepped down after 7.5 hours she told him how proud she was of him. She took care of him and got him warmed up. She made him some soup and sandwich.

Guess what. The told him to take his vitamins. LOL

I saw a lot of love between those 2 last night.

Archived