Daniele Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expected of a person? In that house...are you crazy? Do you really see alot of actual kindness in that house? Do you think Dick would have done that for Zach? OOOHHHH KKKKAAYYYY

Lara

agreed arrowhead. I watched the video, I saw her give a towel to to Zach..my bad...I didn't see that when I saw a different video. But, don't give Dani a halo yet, I too would have expected the first person out to take care of the other two. No matter who it was. I take back the no sportsmanship comment....I'm nice like that.... :animated_wave::animated_bouncy:

Again why should Danni be commended for sharing food and drink .

I love how all the haters want to go on and on about all the things they hate about Danielle, but knock the ppl that like her for commending her on the good things she does. It just goes to show how much our society loves to find the bad in people (just like Britney and Paris), and ignore anything normal or nice that they do.

Daniele has been trying to get on Big Brother for 3 years, she is a thinker, she plans her moves and she tries her best. Maybe it was part of her plan NOT to get too close, or to be too friendly, to the other HGs. I see her trying very hard to keep the game, A GAME, and try not to make too many personal friends because in the end evicting them would hurt them. I know very well about Nick, that was just chemistry IMO. I see her as a kind loving person who has been very hurt in the past by her dad and it has taken a while to get in touch with him again. I admit her demeanor is one that is a little standoffish but I also believe that that is part of her plan. I also really believe that she cared about more people than she let on, JMO!!!!!

Go Dani and Dick!!!!! :party_smilie:

I love how all the haters want to go on and on about all the things they hate about Danielle, but knock the ppl that like her for commending her on the good things she does. It just goes to show how much our society loves to find the bad in people (just like Britney and Paris), and ignore anything normal or nice that they do.

I see my point sailed completely over your head .

well.. i dont think anyone is saying she deserves a medal.. or a big award or anything. but a simple... "Thats nice"

instead of "what a piece of crap, crybaby, quitter,.. i laughed my ass off when she fell, it was so funny when she was freezing to death... haaaa haaa hooo hooo "

and people think D/D are bad?

boy, Fizzle you have gone where I feared to tread,lol thankin you!!!

Expected of a person? In that house...are you crazy? Do you really see alot of actual kindness in that house? Do you think Dick would have done that for Zach? OOOHHHH KKKKAAYYYY

You just proved that Dick does not have sportmanship thanks

So by me saying that Dick does'nt show good sportsmanship and by Danielle doing the thing that does...Does that mean you agree that Danielle does have good sportsmanship? That was what i was saying all along...Danielle did do something that was compassionate and Nice, not just something that would be expected. I see my point has gone completely over your head.

Lara

good sportsmanship? That was what i was saying all along...Danielle did do something that was compassionate and Nice, not just something that would be expected.

But good sportsmanship is to be expected and being compassionate and nice is part of it so your argument is invalid.

Well, I'm pretty new to the board, and it seems to go the other way as well. Don't see a lot of love coming from the D/D lovers either when it comes to other hgs and their supporters. From my fresh observation -- I'd say it's a pretty even playing field around here.

Just my thoughts.

Daniele would have rather brought her father an oxygen tank then tell him to get down. Pathetic...then she had the angry look. boo hoo hoo...you can't win them all little girl.

c/s

the old man ask her at least 567.8 times if he could quit and each time she said no . the comp would have ended two hours early if it wasnt for her and save the old man some aches and pain

From the live feeds:

Dick: my finger is so swollen... my eye is infected, my legs hurt really bad... my shoulders hurt... oh and by the way, my right shoulder, is trashed

Dani: well, you better see a doctor when you get out of here

She's heartless! You'd think she'd be concerned enough to say maybe a doc should look at you now...no, "when you get out of here." ha ha ha Not only is she a skank...she's ruthless too!

So Danielle does something nice for once and all is forgiven? Am I the only one that caught her BS at the veto ceremony? She didn't take Dick down because he saved her! Be for real! She made sure Dad voted Jameka out so SHE may have her vote! When she confronted everyone in the HOH and said not to blame her for her Dad's actions yet she is right with him and telling him to attack this one and that one? She is just like DICK Back stabbing everyone and acting all high and mighty? GMAB. Complete BS. Then during the comp last night she tells her Dad to verbally attack Zach? Was I the only one watching last night? So she "acted" nice to Zach after the comp. So what? She still has lied, backstabbed and made herself into a complete jerk during the whole game. She just made sure "Dad" was the one that attacked while she sat back and back stabbed. Being "nice" once after all she has said and done to others doesn't give her a pass. Give it time. Im sure she is still running Zach down every chance she gets yet sucking up to his face. What a total loser. If you think for one minute that she won't throw her Dad under the bus then you are mistaken. She already said that after the game she probably won't have anything to do with Dick. After her treatment and selfish actions towards her own Dad last night I don't see how anyone can support such a person.

Archived