What Will They Call This Season?

TCS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOW ONE BANNER DOOM ERIC GAME

I have it on good authority that aliens who have been monitoring us for the last two decades have been watching this year's BB broadcast and are now planning total annihilation of our species.

Oh, before I forget, this season shall forever more be called...

"Who knew you could be a Dick and an Asshole at the same time?"

or perhaps it will be the sequel to We Are Marshall titled "We are Morons (for not voting out a Donato)".

Actually, we need to bring Steven Segal back to acting. Put him in the house with all these morons and let him kick ass.

It will be called "Under Siege 3" with the tagline "Grodner thought she could take over CBS...one cook says she was wrong. DEAD wrong"

Cameo by Mel Gibson "CBS can take our common sense, they can take our dignity...they can even take our sense of human decency...but they can't take our TIVO!"

Too bad Michael Landon wasn't still around. We could have a Little House revival for the new century titled "Soddom and Gamorrah house on the CBS television studios Lot".

On a more serious note, some houseguests are getting their own spinoff series!

Dick and Zach are bringing back the canceled series "Freaks and Geeks"

Jen will be starting a new style show on the E! network titled "I'm so Vain, and Yes I Think this Show is About Me." (with apologies to Carly Simon)

Amber and Jameka will be bringing an old movie series to television in the new sitcom titled "Nuns on the Runway" where Amber stars as a runway model bringing religion to the unwashed masses of European fashion. It's not entirely certain what Jameka's role will be but her title on IMDB is "Mmmhmmm Girl".

Danielle will be playing the part of Nancy Karrigan in the made for TV movie "Whyyyyyyyyyy....Whyyyyyyyy"

....and now for some hot BB8 celebrity gossip...

It is rumored that Kail is going to buy San Francisco and ask that all the gays move to Cuba.

Eric and Jessica are rumored to have let a sex tape slip...unfortunately this cannot be confirmed because everyone who has started to watch the tape has been found dead 7 days letter after a phone call. (if you don't catch the reference I will sadness)

The Joe and Dustin rumor mill has taken a SHOCKING turn! It is said that they have gotten BACK together and are now living happily in Malibu with two puppies and a midget (Zach is VERY jealous).

...and finally, Alison Grodner was seen last night threatening to jump from the roof of CBS' home offices. However, before she could make the jump she was assaulted by a man in the shadows with a baseball bat. The only thing that could be heard was his constant reference of "AP? AP?!?!?! I'll give you AP you wanker!" The only thing that could be ascertained from his shadowy outline was a....mohawk.

Back to you John....

OMG XAL, this is the best and funniest post you have made all season, the one about Amber and Jameka was a crack up!!!!

Archived