What Will They Call This Season?

TCS

I was going to say "Flip Flop Summer" since alliances switched so often, but that was more a result of how America's Player pushed the evictions than it was wavering loyalties, so I'll call it the "Summer of Mean" for Dick's behavior and CBS's over the top use of humilation in some of the comps/consequenses and their portrayals of the HGs.

It very nearly was the "Summer of Stupid" had Zach not won the last one and a half HOHs since he had the perfect opportunity to send a Donato packing with the POV when Eric and Jameka were on the block. Now he could look friggin' brilliant since it would be better to have Dick by his side to win than it would to have the jury's fave Jameka or even Eric, for that matter. He better be praying to his newly-found God that he wins the rest of the HOH comp or it still could be his Summer of Stupid.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIGGED BEYOND BELIEF BUT STILL THE UNDERDOG ZACH FOUGHT

I could say something snarky... but doesn't this season already have a name? I thought that BB said it was "Alice in Wonderland."

Oh...bigboy...I didn't know CBS had named it....."Alice in Wonderland."

duh! I guess I should rename the thread...."What do the viewers want

to name BB 8?".....cos' AiW is lame, lame, lame...JMHO :pixiedust:

And thanks for not be snarky...this was my first attempt at a topic...

:animated_wave:

Okay... so if I got to name the season and not BB?

Hmmm.... well, I think that the following video would encapsulate this season like no name I could possibly come up with:

GROUPS NEVER WORK, SO STOP JOINING GROUPS THAT BIG

How is America's Player carrying Dick a Dick-bashing thread? Dustin went instead of Dick because WE told Eric to vote that way. Dustin was evicted 4-2 BECAUSE Eric changed his vote. Remember, Jess was HOH and would have broken the tie and sent Dick to Mexico which is what he'd been campaigning for all week long with his over the top tirades.

AP worked in the Donato's favor a whole lot more than it did for Eric because WE wanted ED to stay. Same as ED made a "deal" with Jameka knowing full well he was going to keep her even if she said no, Eric's "deal" w/ ED and Daniele only took place AFTER he got instructions from America to evict Dustin. Dick didn't mastermind that deal, Eric did after WE told him Dick should stay. If that isn't being carried by AP, I don't know what is.

WE got what WE wanted. It's not bashing, it's what happened.

Archived