What Is Your Favorite Duo Of All Time?

OmegaBetaZeta

What Is Your Favorite Duo of All Time?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Duo of All Time?

• Danielle and Jason, BB3
    • Jack and Erika, BB4
    • Adria and Natalie, BB5
    • Drew and Cowboy, BB5
    • Ivette and Maggie, BB6
    • Janelle and Howie, BB6/All Stars
    • Will and Boogie, All Stars
    • Danielle and James, All Stars
    • Eric and Jessica, BB8
    • Dick and Daniele, BB8

My favorite was Danielle and Jason, BB3. I like Janelle/Howie too but, noone knew about D/J and that makes them rank higher, imo.

I voted for Janelle/Howie, but the truth is that as avid a BB fan as I am, I don't remember a lot of names from earlier on.

Well, I remember the names, but not necessarily things they did, etc.

I'm totally in awe of those of you (which is almost all) that remember it all.

Sigh...my short-term memory stands in the way...

Danielle and Jason no one suspected a thing very hard to pull off nowadays

but by far the most do whatever to win duo is dick/dani i dont think there isnt an angle they havent work

Will and Booger - I hate Booger with a passion, but their diary rooms were freaking hysterical - like 6th graders on a sugar high. Frankly, my fave would have been Will and anyone because Will was clearly the brains behind that duo. Booger got handed half a mill just by being Will's bud in allstars. Even the worst HG ever would have won with Will as a partner.

I like the Jess/Eric partnership because it's sooo sweet - like Lisa Lubner and Todd on SNL!! :animated_rotfl:

Well before I clicked vote, I thought it would be Howie & Janell and it looks like they have the most. I liked Diane and Drew tho too, kinda boring in comparison to some, Howie was a crack up, that Busto name was funny, the Jedi stuff, too fun.

Don't like Howie for the same reasons I don't like Booger. Hollyweird wannabes stuck in early adolescense. Don't know why Dick doesn't rub me the wrong way like those two - probably because he's not as damned juvenile as those two when it comes to sexual innuendo. Howie and Booger talk like a couple of obsessed middle schoolers who haven't had sex yet.

Teams have always seemed to ultimately let me down in this game. I've enjoyed watching kaysar and Janelle when they were a team and omg did I think Will was hysterical last season making love to the net-viewers / home viewers through the camera. But really, Janelle has sort of lost a bit of her sparkle for me - still like her, but she's seeming more and more like a one trick pony personality wise. And Boogie is annoying and jerky, whereas Will is kind of funny and jerky.

Still lovin' on the Kaysar though, but I'm glad his star has fallen a bit too because I wouldn't like to see him become someone I dislike.

Archived