Tuesday, September 11th

neuro2be82OU

Ev

eryone spits in the sink every morning, unless they don't brush their teeth.

i am not talking about normal spitting of foamy toothpaste... i am talking about hacking up nasties from the back of her throat.

but thats ok.. right. right.

eh.. who cares.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:animated_scratchchin: I believe you are right...

I think Part 1 we will see tonight, and hopefully it will still be going on after the show ends (I remember the disappointment when it ended so quick last year!)

Part 2 will occur at some point tomorrow, and I think once it starts, the feeds are blocked until Thursday night's show, all that 'integrity of the game' nonsense to justify not letting us know who won it lol

Then Part 3 is live on Thursday night, ending with a final eviction, leaving us with the final 2.

Do we know yet if the finale is Sunday or Tuesday(or next Thursday)?

(I guess if I wasn't lazy, I could look at the archieve from last season and see if the feeds were blocked once Part 2 started... and I could go look at the tv schedule for Sunday/Tuesday night...

I bet the Sunday show will be a recap of the magical relationship of Dick and Danielle, complete with sappy CW-style montages.

OK got off my lazy butt & looked, we didn't get blacked out for days during the 3-part HOH in BB7. Since Boogie jumped off the volcano & Janelle was quickly disqualified there was no endurance to watch for part 1. We were blacked out during the part 2 comp but the feeds came back up afterwards & we learned that Boogie beat Jani, then the 3rd part was played out live on the Thursday show. So hopefully it will be the same this year :grin2:

thanks DB for checking on that...

we ordered pizza for lunch here, so I've been too busy 'working' to stop and check lol

:pizza:

yea.. but dont forget.. this year we only have alison and not shapiro.... so who knows what we will get to see!

alison didnt let us watch the food comps.. she might just black out a few days... just to piss us off even more! :giljotiini:

didn't we get advanced warning of the weekend-long blackout last year though? & was it even last year or was it BB6? (everything kinda runs together for me sometimes)

Dang smooches I wish I knew you were lookin too. I woulda sat on my butt for just a lil longer & let you do all the work :P

yea, what was with blacking out the food comps this year?!?!?!? :animated_scratchchin:

That was one thing I always looked forward to watching on the live feeds. Not to see who would and wouldn't be on slop before it was televised, but because the HGs were always so entertaining during the comps.

Let me get on my soap box and complain for a minute. It bugs me that during the televised shows, all the ads for the 24/7 feeds show clips of the comps being played. It gives the impression that if I get the feeds, I'll be able to watch the comps live!

(jumping onto my second soap box)

I can understand BB saying they have to go FOTH when someone is singing... but why all the other times, when they are giving instructions to the HGs and such? Does BB think we don't realize they are there? Why not just leave the feeds on and let us be in on what is happening? For that matter, why not show us the DR sessions as well? (I've been reading updates about the UK BB that just ended, and have the impression that viewers do get to see the DR sessions live. I also learned there is a BB show each night of the week... my family would kill me if we had that here lol)

Archived