September 11 & 12, Live Feed Thread

tnpatti

Daniele in the shower in the house, she is hysterical.... Now Zach is losing it... he started laughing, it sounded fake.... now Zach is yelling back at Dick that he is a wast of a life... then laughs and points at Dick and laughing, now they are arguing back and forth... Now Zach saying he doesn't care what Dick says, Dick tells him you said it, im just repeating it... Zach just points and laughs at Dick... Dick telling him hes there all night and Zach says good and starts yelling..."ooohhh god, thats all you got, thats all you got" It's weird it's like Zach it loosing it, he thinks that Dick is funny as hell, Dick said i bet Sweets thinks so too, Zach says I hope so, then fake laughs again and points at Dick.Dani in the bathroom changing into clothes... she is really hurting, she is making moansBy the way, the bunny stopped, and it stopped right at Danis feets, thats why she felll, she was trying not to touch it and slipped off... the rain hasn't stopped and both Zach and Dick have switche dhands....Dani is out of the bathroom in sweats and drying her hair.... now the rain has stopped and so has Dick and Zach.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach to Dick: "you're a waste of a human being" he's laughing loudly at Dick, trying to taunt Dick by making it seem that he couldn't care less about what Dick is saying. He's now talking back to him, trying to get back at him, and laughing non-stop.

Dick won't quit - Zach: "what a f***n fool" (to Dick)

Dani is out of the shower, wrapped in towels and still shivering badly.

Zach is laughing heartily, to Dick: "that's all you got, is that all you got?" Points at Dick, laughs out loud, and says that Dick is funny and a morone...both are talking/yelling, laughing etc. at each other.

Now quiet for a few seconds (thank God)

Rain keeps falling. Dick is urging Zach to speak, Zach: "that's all you got?" Dick: "I said what I had to say, but you haven't said a word." Zach: "I have nothing to say, I don't really care."

They are now trying to determine who said the worst things.

Zach is imitating Dick and tells him to scream louder so that all could hear him better, and he laughs again.

Rain stopped for a little bit. Zach switches hands.

Both appear to be tired. Dick switched hands too.

Now just standing in silence.

Dick asks BB if they will warn them if the rabbit starts moving again. Asking Michael, but there's no reply.

Dani is dressed in her fur jacket, looking like she's going to play in the snow. She took a blanket from one of the big beds and went outside.

She apologizes to Dick twice, and then asking if the rabbit just stopped and never started again. She complains that it stopped right in the middle and "what was I supposed to do?" Just as Dick starts to answer, feeds move very quickly to the stocked-up storage room, and stay there - (very interesting to look at those neatly stacked cans and boxes) - something must be going on with BB. Showtime goes to commercial, and when they are back, still storage room:

There's apple juice, and chips, and beer, and water, and coffee....

Hey, there's a suitcase there too, and a duffle bag, both with name tags. Hmmm...

I could reppeat the list of items that I am looking at...oh wait, we're back...Dick is yelling screaming, who voted out who, "we kept you (to Zach), who was after Amber, and talked you into putting her up, we voted her out, same with Eric...what have you done on your own?" Wants to know what Zach did, and compares how D&D played and Zach. They are now calling each other names...nothing I would mention here (or anywhere else actually).

Again, who said worst things...

Dick is shivering pretty badly. Daniele sitting on the side, sighing, cuddled in a blanket.

Feeds go back to the SR - same items as before, nothing changed.

Shotoo been back for a couple of minutes with Dick bragging about how he orchestrated most of the evictions and saying that Zach has not done anything. Feeds finally back up also until the BB voice started to ask Dani to do something and then we get FOTH and storage room on ShoToo(probably mess with the rabbit to try and get it spinning again).

Now Shotoo back again with Dani inside getting something to drink(looks like hot chocalate), but still no shots of the comp.

Dani is in the kitchen boiling some water.

She's laughing to herself, and wighing - (why is she laughing?)

She is the small bedroom, applying lipstick...(hmmm)

Going to get her water from the microwave...now she is whining (I wish she'd make up her mind). Eating some nuts.

Microwave is beeping, and she gets some cookies, and the mug. She's making tea, pouring sugar straight from the bag. Eating more nuts (tea and nuts, hmmm), and taking the can of nuts and the tea, and standing on the inside of the house, by the glass door, looking outside.

Now she's taking the mug and the nuts and a blanket, and getting ready to probably go back outside, although she's still waiting at the counter.

I suppose something's going on outside that BB doesn't want us to see, so all we see is Dani eating nuts, sitting at the counter. She looks like she's waiting. I guess BB asked her to go inside and wait there so that they would have something to show to all of the fans who are paying for feeds, or for Showtime. Well, watching her eating nuts is just as exciting as watching the SR.She's thinking...she's thinking and chewing and waiting...

She's still thinking...she's still thinking and chewing and waiting...

ShoToo back with more of Dani munching, looks like she has switched from nuts to cookies. Now just wandering around the house.

Feeds still at Foth.

(Queen, this is for live feed and ShoToo updates only, not discussions/questions, but it does look like you are correct about not getting much out of your new investment)

10:28 BBT

Dani asks if she can go back outside BB lets her and she says "you guys just have to stand there now?"

Ok, Dani has just opened the sliding door, and you can tell that the screen is down, so they have locked her inside for sure. She just asked poermission to go back outside, and they have let her. Wohoo, ShoToo back to showing outside, but nothing new going on. Dick and Zach just standing there, no rain, no bunny nothing. Now Dick complaining about his shoulder being messed up.

Ok, Foth back finally.

Now Dick talking about how he is about to piss on his leg, Then stating that he is in the process of pissing and requesting that the water be started back up. Now the water is going again after Dick's request.

Dani asked BB if she could go back outside, and they said yes.

She asked if now all they have to do is just stand up - and I think that Dick confirmed that. She apologizes to him, and he says that she doesn't need to, it wasn't her fault. He's bashing the whole rabbit thing. Said something about his shoulder.

No rain yet.

Archived