September 11 & 12, Live Feed Thread

tnpatti

Dick told Jameka if she needed any help, she could ask him. She said she was fine. Dick and Dani playing cards on the dining room table. Zach comes out of DR and heads towards the kitchen. Dick says that after he makes his speech on live tv, he's going to tell America how Zach really is. He keeps calling Zach a motherf'er. Dick says he's serious, Zach is going to cry. Zach tells Dick he (Dick) is going to cry. Zach leaves the room. He's now sitting alone on one of the living room couch.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick comes into the living room to go off on Zach again. He says he's going to let his (Zach)'s parents know. Dick said Zach had his turn, and now he's going to have his. Dick walks away and Zach says something, and Dick won't let it go. He comes back and says that Zach said Zach is the muscle man and Dick's telling him he's a douche bag. BB decided to go to FOTH for it now.

When Zach came out of the diary room:

Dick: You are a piece of fucking shit....And after my speech on the live show mother fucker, im telling America exactly what you are, so get ready mother fucker, I'm not pulling any punches, your gonna cry

Zach: you better cry too buddy

Dick: Your moms gonna cry too when she hears it

Zach: I'm not worried about you (he goes into Jamekas room, sighs and conteplates) Zach goes back into the hallway and stands there for a few seconds, then he walks into the living room and sits on one of the couches, then FOTH

When they come back....

Dick in kitchen, sees Zach (Zach is humming some song)

Dick: your gonna love this speech mother fucker, that I promise. You had your time, now it's my time. Your parents, your family, your friends their gonna love my speech too, blow me.

Zach: whatever If it makes you feel better dude

Dick: if it makes me feel better? Sorry werent you the muscle of the house (flexing), weren't you the one that, (kneeling like hes praying) Jameka helped you find your faith, Zach: she did. Dick: im gonna address all of those things you fucking piece of shit liar, your a douchbag. Your a douchbag that does nothing but vie for votes and a douchbag that does nothing but kiss ass in this house, that's all you have done, you are the champion... FOTH

5:22 BBT

We get a shot of the bathroom. No one in there. Then we get a shot of Zach Sitting by himself in LR

Zach goes to kitchen. Looks like he's taking some vitamins- He bends down to swallow them. (who does that??)

Jameka in bathroom foaming at the mouth. (ok, brushing her teeth. I don't think I'll miss that)

Dick goes to Jameka in the bathroom and asks her to tell Eric and Jess that it wasn't personal it was strategy, that one of them (dick and dani) would have gone home the next week and they just couldn't take the chance, she said ok.

Dani then comes in and tells her that she knows that she hasn't got to know her very well, but she wanted to let her know how much she enjoyed her time with her. Jameka says shes glad she got to stay as long as she did and wishes them good luck for tonight. they hug each other. Dani tells her to drink a margarita for her, jameka said it was hard for her not to drink when she ate the hot dog earlier, dani made a comment about how Julie would love for her to come out that way.

Zach comes in and she tells him to calm his nerves, Zach says, what is nerves, cut the blue wire, jameka doesn't get it at first and keeps trying to explain she said nerves and he finally gets her to understand, cut the blue wire.

Jameka asks what time it is, Zach says 5:32 and she says to herself "hurry girl"

Jameka tells Dani where some crown is, Dani tells her to take it, Jameka says it wont fit in her bag, Dani said its ok just take it but youll probably have to fight dustin for it, jameka says he has the robe, dani says i gaurantee youll have to fight dustin for it and they both laugh

Then some banter between the both of them about Jameka knocking dustin and eric out, jameka said she for sure would eric and Dustin just for heck of it, dani says just for "kick and giggles"

FOTH TRIVA (probably till show starts... 23 minutes/im off till after the show)

PART ONE OF THE THREE PART HOH HAS BEGUN. THE CONTEST IS:

The Bunny Hop, step up on one of the carrotts, then reach up and hold onto the key above you head. You must jump over the rabbit every time he tries to get by you, without loosing your balance or letting go of the key.

The rabbit is on a circular motion thru the carrot patch and every 20 seconds that rabbit is circuling around the 3 house guests.

Now they have rain pouring down on the 3 of them.

7:30pm bbt

still trivia (I wanted to get in on it as well :animated_wave: )

7:35pm bbt my feed keeps freezing, but it did show all 3 still standing

Feeds are shakey for me.

No one is talking. Everyone is concentrating. Rain has stopped. The bunny is going at the same speed it looks like as before. Looks like the bunny is going around in 10 second incriments.

Rain has started up again. 7:39 BBT It was a quick rain shower. Its been over with for a few minutes.

Still no talking. Dani is biting her hand like she is either cold or nervous. Rain starts up again. 7:43. FOTH at 10:45 I think to get producer instructions. ( Other than raising the level of the bar for them to jump over, I don't see how they are going to make it tougher. ) Feeds are back. Everything is status quo including my really bad stream fom the feed. Bunnies are now going at 7 second incriments. Its raining for the moment.

Archived