September 11 & 12, Live Feed Thread

tnpatti

12:40pm bbt

Dick is playing cards alone in the round room, talks to BB complaining about the noise they are making

Zach is taking a shower in the bath room

no feeds showing Daniele currently

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick still in round room, stretches out and looks like his legs are really sore. Both Zach and Dick keep looking at their hand that was holding the key, must be sore.ok Zach out of shower and he put on the same clothes he took off(can anyone say ewww). He is now brushing his teeth.

2:15pm bbt

Zach is in the small bedroom dressing/organizing his things

Daniele is now up as well, Dick's sitting in the bathroom area while Daniele brushes teeth/etc, they are rehashing the season, nothing too major being discussed

Dick: my finger is so swollen... my eye is infected, my legs hurt really bad... my shoulders hurt... oh and by the way, my right shoulder, is trashed

Dani: well, you better see a doctor when you get out of here

Dick: I was trying to play solitaire about an hour ago...

Dani: you are definately ready for today

Dick: a handful of excedrin, lather up with ben gay, and yea, I'm ready

*couldn't hear some of because of Zach banging things around*

Dick: you know what *&^% me off, that blue ball... why didn't they make the call at the time? There is so much that plays into that, change of fate, oh it would have went this way, because it builds his *&^% confidence

Dani: also, you know his stupid comment, as much as I want to use it(the POV last Thursday), imagine if he did use it?

Dick: I know

Dani: I was thinking about that last night.. that would have really...

Dick: I seriously would be *&^% walking out right now

BB: attention HGs, there are fresh batteries in the storage room

Dick: do you know how many deals have been made, especially by us?

Dani: that's true

Dick: are you *&^% kidding me? so are you telling me if you had went up, there is no way in *&^% we wouldn't have made a last second deal with Eric.. you know what I mean?

Dani: yea, that's really true.. because we are last minute dealers

Dick: that's the way it's all played out

Daniele goes to get a new battery

Dick(to himself): you can't tell me what was going to happen... that's *&^% *&^%... why the *&^% do we even play the game? or bother to vote? *&^% camera, why do we bother to vote, if they know everything?

Dani(back from getting battery): why don't you talk to Rich then?

Dick: there's nothing they are going to do, the shows over

Dani: should I bother taking a shower or no? everytime I take a shower before a competition, I get squirted with warm worms, a cup in the back, in the spine, that hurt sooo bad... it really hurt me, it wasn't the worms, it was the plastic cup on my spine, it hit me in the back

Zach comes in to use the restroom

Dani(to Zach): morning... we were woken up by Saved by the Bell and Welcome Back Kotter

Dick: they are shows about school... and Glory Days, was about a pitcher being back in school (thinking it's the theme for part 2 of the HOH?)

Dani: great, we've already had a school HOH

Dick: which one was that?

Dani: Getting Schooled, or something like that, it was just one of like um whatever you call it, where we sat at the desks, the A or B block

Dick: was that the one I won?

Dani: actually I think it was (yes, Dick won tiebreaker question hours in unitard)

Dani: maybe it will be set up like a classroom, a puzzle or something

Zach: maybe one of you will get to win a car today, that would be pretty cool

Zach leaves again

Dani: I was telling him about my pet rats.. I was really bored

Dick: you had pet rats?

Dani: well I used to.. they ate each other, do you want to hear the story?

Dick: I don't know

Dani: it's short... their names are SL and Randy Rock Pete... SL is for Suburban Legend... actually your momma got them for me... they were both males... the Randy Rock Pete started getting fat.. then you could see little faces swimming around in his stomach, it was so cute... so she has about 9 babies, and then SL starts eating all the babies, cause I guess that's what the fathers do, because they get teritorial, and it sticks really bad, so I had to give SL back, and had to wait until the babies were older, so I had 10 rats in a tiny little cage, stinking up my room, and I had to give all the rats back... isn't that sickening? It was absolutely sick and disturbing, I don't remember who cleaned that up, I know it wasn't me! ugh!

Dick/Daniele talk about part 2 of the HOH, both saying they aren't nervous since it's just the two of them... Dick says to play your hardest/fastest... (no mention of one throwing it to allow the other to advance to part 3)

Zach called to the DR. Daniele said she hopes he isn't hosting the competition, she doesn't want him allowed to watch.

Dani said she heard the wrap party is being held at the BB house, but she didn't know if they were lying to her or not. She doesn't want it there, she wants to go somewhere else after spending so much time there. Dick would prefer it there, with lots of security. she asked really??? and he said yes. Dani said Zach has been kissing butt all day. She said she doesn't know why. Dick said that is how he has played the whole time. She said like one of them is going to pick him or something, and laughs. Dick said he is lobbying for votes.

Dani now in a hurry to put on her make-up, as she thinks the competition will be sooner than she thought (since Zach in DR).

All 4 feeds on Daniele putting on mascara. Can hear someone in kitchen, but not being shown. Assume it is Dick, as Zach is in DR.

Earlier, Daniele was telling Dick about having 2 pet rats, both boys, then one turned out to be female, because she got fat, and you could see mouths and hands and things right through her belly. After the rats were born, the make started to eat them, and she had carcasses in the cage. She got rid of the make rat, and the others were too many for the cage, and they were in her room, so she got rid of all of them. she doesn't remember who cleaned it up, but she is sure it wasn't her.

Dani is in the bathroom braiding her hair. Feeds 2 and 4 finally switched to the kitchen, where Dick is sitting at the counter eating a sandwich. Daniele got done with one side of her hair, she is now braiding the other side. Dick is quietly eating!

(sorry, not much to report with only 3 people left)

Dick is done eating, goes back in the bathroom to talk to Dani as she continues braiding. He asked why she was doing that, she said she didn't want to wash it, and this will keep it out of her way. Dani complains about the camera following her and she makes a face at it. Dick compared her to Carol, who complained the whole time she was on the block. Dani didn't remember that, then jokingly asked who was Carol?

Daniele is shaving her pits while talking with her dad. She said today could be short or long, depending on what happens. She said the fanale still won't be tomorrow, cause she was told.... They talk about James and Arthur, and she will ask James tonight, and we finally get FoTH.

When they come back, she said she doesn't know what to wear, and goes to bedroom. Dick stays on couch in bathroom. (He is really hurting)

Dani now in kitchen, sounds like she is pouring cereal. Very loud crackling as she rolls up the bag right at mic level.

Dick goes out to talk to Dani as she eats at the table. He said they don't want to call him to the DR, unless they want to talk about the blue ball. She said he looks pretty bad, like he has had a rough summer.

Now talking about Dani coming down, and Dick almost tripled her time. She said she just sat there, she couldn't do anything, it sucked. It just sucked, she felt so useless.....whaaaaaa....

They seem to think there will be a car in this competition, since they did last year (All-Stars). She said she will be mad if they don't have one, they laughing that it will be a bicycle. Dick said maybe a smart car. They then discuss small cars in the Amazing Race.

Daniele offers Dick Zach's food. She said he is in the DR, so go ahead. Dick said he has his own food, he doesn't need to eat Zach's.

Dani talking about places she wants to visit, like Paris, Hong Kong. They are playing cards at the small table. Looks like war.

Dani is talking about Disney World, and they went somewhere in Magic Kingdom, near Aladdin's Castle. She said it was $7 for and egg roll on a stick. Dick thought the place was somewhere else in Disney World, then when she goes into detail, he remembers.

Continuing to play cards, Dani hiccups, Dick imitates her.

Dani said she told James he has to quit smoking so he can afford their relationship. (he is in the DR I think)

Not much conversation during the card game. Dani did say that BB ought to pay for massage therapy after all of this.

More cards, Dick making remarks when it doesn't go his way. Having a good time...very casual.

(gotta fix supper...out for a while)

During the talk about going to Disney, Daniele said she'd like to go to Disney Paris... she said 'we can go there' and Dick asked if she was inviting him to go as part of the 'we'. She laughed and said no... he begged a little more... she wants to go to all the Disneys... first Paris, then Tokyo and Hong Kong (we are still planning to go to Disney World in December stillllllll )

BBT 4:03 Dick in the RR complaining as only he can into the camera that "they" need to tell him (assuming Zach) what happened and strip that POV. You have 50 Million cameras and if something comes you replay them and see what happened...not 5 days later...that's weak

All four feeds on Zach since Dick went off on the cameras.

Zach putting away dishes and he is now in the SBR looking or putting away something, now he is sitting on the bed

BB Voice over the speaker say hi hgs how are you?Then we get FOTH again.OH Zack moving, seen Dani for a second. Cameras following Zack, walked from the room to the bathroom. Now all four cameras on Zack in the bathroom. So much going on I hope i can keep up with these posts. lol

Dani in washroom, washed her hands, now she is drying them. She may have put cream on. Missed it I blinked. Ok now Dani craked her knuckles. Zack using the facilities, at the sink looking at his face, washing his hands........now drys them. Im not sure if he used soap. Dani has all 4 cams on her standing there. I think she is trying to open something. Dani moving to the kitchen cameras following her. She is opening the fridge. Looking ..........humm I think she drank water. Closes the fridge. Dani stretching. Looking at her shoe. Or was it an ant. HummDani on the couch, gets a pillow, lays down. Zack sitting on his bed again.2 cams on Dani 2 cams on Zack.

Dani still on the couch, Zack still sitting on his bed. No sign of Dick.Dani on the move. Zack asked her if she is getting pumped. She said no. Zack said you may win a car. She said its not about a car. To stressful. Now back on the couch ...clipping her nails. Zack still on the bed.

Archived