September 11 & 12, Live Feed Thread

tnpatti

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing going on....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...wake em up..please...

I fell asleep watching Dick sleep...however my neighbour is blowing leaves in a horitzontal motion, his wife is on the porch drinking a coffee..Oh wait..BB feeds...Dick farted ...All the rest sleeping..siliently...but deadly..

Will keep ya posted...

"Good Morning HG it's time to get up for the Day"

And I think BB does not realize the feeds are still on because we are hearing all of the song

Zach & Jameka talking in gym, didn't catch what they were saying because of the music. Music back again, wait, now we have FOTH

11:29 AM BBT: Feeds back after longish morning FOTH. All four feeds on two different views of Jameka doing her hair. Definitely worth waiting for!Ah, now we have two showing Zach sitting slumped in chair in HOH. (Can't they have a food/luxury comp or something?)

Someone is in the bed in HOH so they must be on HOH lockdown

My guess is Dani is in bed, Dick is on the floor which is where he usually is

Yep, there he is, sleeping on floor

11:36 BBT

FOTH

11:59 BBT

back from FOTH and they are all still in HOH

zach and jameka in hoh. zach talking about his job. zach had to build menu screens at his job, and how he got his shot at animations. zach wants to work at his job for the rest of his life because of the constant learning everyday. jameka saying she can't beleive they been there so long, Its been 74 days.

house on lock down. Someone is in hoh bed but not sure who it is. Must be all locked down in HoH.

Zach and Jameka trying to find things to talk about. (You can see how bored they are) Zach asked Jameka does she find time to work everyday at home. Jamkea tells Zach that when she is bored at home she goes to Wal-Mart, or the 24 hour grocery store.

Now the topic is getting carded when buying alcohol. Zach and Jameka both telling their stories.

Jameka telling Zach about how she mistreated her neice when bb gave her key and was trying to tape and her necie was in the way. She feels bad about it. She said that she didn't mean to do it but she didn't know how much time she had. She loves her neice and everyone thinks that she is her daughter.

Just for the record, and to show how bored I am, Dani must be sleeping on the floor because I think I see blonde hair on the pillow and she is covered with a white blanket from her bed. if you look at the HOH bed, Dick must be there because it looks like the blanket from the round room. (Boy, I am bored now!!!!!!!!!!!!)

thank you Jem for the update... I'm listening off and on to Zach/Jameka talk, but it's just not anything worth reporting...

During the last hour, Dick has gotten a shower, Zach has moved his stuff down stairs, Dani was trying to find something to wear. Dick is now eating, Dani has complained too many times to count, and Zach is trying to find a friend but doesn't seem to have located one. I think Dick is gearing up to go off on Zach. He keeps making comments and staring at him.

Jameka is doing her hair so she looks pretty when she meets Julie tonight.

Zach has joined J in BR and asks her if she is sad.

J- "whatever, I'm just ready to go"

Zach thanks her for her support

Zach says it's going to be lonely when she is gone.

J-"just think back to the hotel and you'll be fine"

4:19 BBT

Back from FOTH

Zach tieing shoes-Putting on his wristbands. (most likely for comp tonightt)

Jameka Packing

OMG - Let the games begin

Dick going off on Zach

Zach going into DR -opens door and hits Dick!!

Jameka tells Dick to relax

D-"I am Relaxed"

So basically Dick called Zach a "racest piece of shit" Something about trying to get votes and "Kissing Ass"

Zach out of DR and Dick going off again. Tells Zach he is going to make him cry- oh yea, and Zach's Mom too!

They keep going to FOTH-guess they might be getting a little afraid of this. Dick is in rare form tonight!

Dick terrorizing Zach, who's pretty mellow about it. Talking about his speech on the live show where he's going to tell America what Zach is. (Lots of M-Fer thrown in for good measure.) Zach replies calmly that he's not worried about it and goes and sits on couch. FOTH

Archived