Eric - Week 10 Evicted

jack

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She was referring to Eric Miss Piggy remarks and than Janelle had a "snout like Miss Piggy"

When Eric was making those comments, didn't anyone else notice how much Dani was laughing at them... She sure shut up fast when Janie came out though...

Mod note: If I happen to be here (reading threads), and you're posts are off-topic while I'm cleaning... you're post will be deleted.

When Eric was making those comments, didn't anyone else notice how much Dani was laughing at them... She sure shut up fast when Janie came out though...

I noticed.

Maybe Janie thought it was Jess though since she knew that Jess & Eric were close? If it were me, I'd be just as upset at the person laughing as the person making the comments.

Just saying...

Why in the world would he have wanted to take off Amber? Amber getting evicted is another task completed, which equals more money. The chance of winning it all doesn't have very good odds, so I think th smarter move was to complete AP tasks and collect money that way, seeing how far he could get. He wasn't that far off from second place money.

And that is the only reason he agreed to the alliance with Dick and Danielle because he knew America would be on his side so he wouldn't have to screw over Jessica. Like him or not, Eric is a very smart player and I really tdo think he'd be in the top four if it weren't for his status as AP.

Like him or not, Eric is a very smart player and I really tdo think he'd be in the top four if it weren't for his status as AP.

I don't have to like a hg and still want them in final four. I didn't like Eric from week one, but he played a pretty good game considering what he had to deal with as AP.

yes, looks wasn't one of his strong points. I wonder if he really thinks the things he says or if he's sort of like the unpopular guy in school who would blurt out stupid things nervously trying to look cool.

You Eric fans can't be serious. His job was to get Amber nominated. Mission accomplished. He was not bound to keep her in the hot seat after she was nominated. Face it, he is a blowhard and an idiot, he made the wrong move and he blamed America. I wish America was smart enough to force him into the position of voting against Jessica. If that happened he would either vote against her and p*** Jess off or vote for her and explain why it was ok to screw Amber and Dustin because he is AP, but not screw Dani. By the way, it took this guy how long to get the courage to kiss her. What a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp.

Archived