Monday, September 10th

Fatcat

Dick said Zach was a racist because Zach said "mighty white of ya". There are people that would agree with Dick about that, just sayin'.

LOL Zach being a racist over "mighty white of ya". Give me a break. While we're throwing false labels at people, lets call Dick a bigot and prejudiced for his comments on homosexuality ("Go get f**ked in your bloody a**"-To Dustin) and Christianity. Im sure there are people that will agree with that also.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I don't usually post but I have to say this, smoking is an "addiction" if it were easy to just put them down and stop, it wouldn't be an "addiction" it would just be a bad habit, it's just like drinking, over-eating and being a crack head. None of those things are good for you but lots of people are addicted.

Okay I don't usually post but I have to say this, smoking is an "addiction" if it were easy to just put them down and stop, it wouldn't be an "addiction" it would just be a bad habit, it's just like drinking, over-eating and being a crack head. None of those things are good for you but lots of people are addicted.

Exactly right Amy. Smoking stimulates receptors in the brain that causes the release of dopamine (in non medical jargon...its the "pleasure" hormone). Sex as well as certain foods and narcotic drugs release the same hormone, and its the craving of this hormone that causes the need for addiction.

sorry jessica4life, BUT ive been cheering for Danni sense day1, and have been wishing her gooduck everyday. you cant just pick a fan and say "Go Zack Go" and think it will work. LOL. but its worked for danni cause ive been loyal to her from the beginning, ask anybody :animated_bouncy:

And its zacH, not zacK

Good Luck with HOH Daniele!

true king , I wasn't asking for special treatment for Dick to smoke,

Just curious ...last time they did....and it wasn't fair..

this time if they deny him....then tonight might not be dull.

he has trouble sleeping, and he can't be awake without a cig,

he's gonna get nasteeeeeee cranky tonight :hide:

Archived