Monday, September 10th

Fatcat

We talked about his cancer earlier but they started a new thread, so that is why you probably did not see it. I am also worried for him, he is only 44 , and I hope he sees his habits on video and gets it right. I know how hard it is to quit the ciggies, I smoked for years, it trul is the worst addiction.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is very,very hard to quit ciggies. COngrats on quitting!. I also quit ealier this year and am so glad I did. I'm really afraid he has lung cancer :-(

On another note. There is absolutely NOTHING to report about on BBAD. :-(

I know the hot tub spittin is killing me and I hve my back to the tube, am going to bed soon. I quit 6 yrs ago, almost seven in dec. It still amazes me that I was able to, cuase I was afraid I would not be able to, I figured out what the triggers were and changed the behavior, which made the first month hell, but after that smooth sailin. Dick needs to try after he sees himself on the boob tube.

A very good friend of mine died last year of lung cancer and he didn't

even cough as bad as Dick. He went quick...we thought he had the flu

or a bad cold....went to the DR......he died 4 months later. He was 56.

So I hope Dick does go for a lung x-ray.

Congrats on quiting Fatcat!!!

We don't know if he has cancer but he sure has a bad cough.

He had cancer when he was 17. He needs to see if he has emphesema,

or something.

That is sooo sad TCSLUVSTV, I am 61, and I smoked for more than 40 some years, never coughed while I smoked or when I quit, really 56 is sooo young for your friend to have passed. It is a hard thing to break, but I can tell you my kids are very happy, because they know I am gonna be around for a while to haunt them. Dick keeps it under control in the house so he could quit, you just have to want to, I was just think it is good that Daniele has not picked up that habit.

Marty said earlier that ED had cancer in his shoulder when he was 17, and that he has a huge scar on that shoulder, but the thread got long and they started a new one, so that is why you did not see the first posting of it. Then we said he coughs and spits sooo much we wondered if he isn't on the verge of being ill, he has been complaining about that shoulder, just speculation, not a fact.but of course concerned.

I'm happy my hubby or I never started. My father-in-law smoked

for years and quit...lived to be 82.

There has been long lock downs in the house, Dick stuck it out

for several hours....but once he could he was out there chain

smoking.

I'm not even going to stay up for BBAD, posters say its boring. lol

oh I don't think any one thought that Missy, we get crazy sometimes here, but really I think everyone are caring people. Dani and ED are havin a funny convo right now, ED just said in the bedroom that he smoked way too much, just before he went into the shower.I will say that ED needs to get over to LA ink and get his tats spruced up. I like tatoos but his are faded and outdated,lol

Kinda spooky Dick saying he smokes too much just as we're posting

that he needs to quit!

ewww faded tats...glad I don't have live feeds...LOL

Missy...people can re-color their tats if they fade.

Yes, it is nice that you can re-ink or even change a tattoo, I have only 1 and it is 30 years ago that I got it, way before tatoos were in for women, only sailors had them,lol, but I went up on the Sunset Strip when I lived in La and a guy name Lyle Tuttle tattooed my wrist, just a little flower and a heart, turns out he was a famous tattoo artist later, that was in like 71, so this year I am having it re-done. ED's look so faded, and styles have changed.

If Dick wins, I would gladly have him get half a million dollars worth of cigarettes. Are some of you female fans actually fallin for this ******? What a joke. He is an abusive coward to the women and to the 2 puny guys (Dustin and Eirc), but where is his threatening manner against the bigger guys? Maybe they should cut his whole arm off so he doesn't compain about his shoulder, and then he would be relegated to beating his next girlfriend with just one arm.

I had to step away for my laptop....So you have a tattoo, Fatcat cool,

I'd have one or two but I'm chicken...lol

I guess the live feeds get pretty boring now that there's so few HGs.

oh, I just have the After Dark on showtime, I've had the feeds before, but not this year. I am chuckling right now cause they are talkin about ther was no "Americas Choice", wrong, ED and Dani are your Americas Choice, Jameka say she thinks that they had americas choice but you only get it when you leave, how close she is,lol, yes my ltttle tattoo from my LA days, my kids all have at least one.

I only have BBAD too....I've about quit it...I listen to the updaters

and live feeds and if there's anything going on, I'll watch BBAD.

Otherwise, I just read it here. It's better than the live feeds. If

there's something good I can find it on youtube.lol

"If Dick wins, I would gladly have him get half a million dollars worth of cigarettes. Are some of you female fans actually fallin for this ******? What a joke. He is an abusive coward to the women and to the 2 puny guys (Dustin and Eirc), but where is his threatening manner against the bigger guys? Maybe they should cut his whole arm off so he doesn't compain about his shoulder, and then he would be relegated to beating his next girlfriend with just one arm. "

This sounds exactly like my daughter....The 20ish crowd dont like Dick at all, I dont know how old this poster is, but she does sound like my 20ish daughter..they dont take no sh*t period.

You bash Dick because he yells yet you want his arm cut off seems a bit extreme don't you think? I don't think Dick is abusive nor do I think Eric is weasal. Both have played the way the felt they could advance. Do I think Dick beats his women? Of course not. Do I think the problems with Dick & Dani are serious? No otherwise Dani wouldn't have worked with Dick this summer. Whatever it is between them can't be that bad otherwise Dani would have gotten him out of there the first chance she got. Trust me I know because I don't talk to my dad and if i was stuck in that house with him I would make sure he was evcited.

Dick's a big pussycat! If any of those HGs had had some balls, they would have stood up to him and he would have shut up. He's all talk, albeit he's got a lot of foul-mouthed things to say. I really think if Mike had stayed in that house, they would have had some words.

Warning levels have been issued, thread cleaned up of any inappropriate posts.

Do NOT bait/flame your fellow posters.

Do NOT respond to posts that are bait/flame. Instead use the report button so, that a mod may address the post.

Archived