Daniele - Week 11

CeCiMom

That is so OK, isn't it, that we can all say what we think and nobody is gonna hit us!!!!! (cause they can't reach us)...... It is ok to dislike dani or anyone I totally could not stand Dustin, no matter how I tried to find something really good about him, I just saw this, this, this......... :jester:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny that when I was growing up I rarely ran into these types of girls. Granted that was 10 years ago but I doubt things have changed that much. Then again, maybe I just chose to be around more mature people and stay away from girls like Danielle who could very easy poison you with her attitude. Or maybe I was just very lucky. Who knows!

<-----lives in Southern California and thinks Danielle is a brat

<-----has a 19 year old daughter that does NOT talk like Danielle and is NOT a brat.

<-----knows some teenage girls from daughter's class who ARE like Danielle, but many who are not.

Bottom line, Don't lump Southern California girls into one mold!

I don't hate Dani or her father - I just can't seem to find very much to like about either of them. They're appear to be arrogant, superior, and mean-spirited. Yes, Dani has done great at competitions and yes, her father seems to be very good at intimidation. At this point, I guess I'm rooting for Zach. I don't think he's played a spectacular game but apparently he'll be in the final 3 so more power to him. I'm really looking forward to when the houseguests find out about the America's player twist since there's been so much talk about there being 'no twist' this season.

It's funny that when I was growing up I rarely ran into these types of girls. Granted that was 10 years ago but I doubt things have changed that much. Then again, maybe I just chose to be around more mature people and stay away from girls like Danielle who could very easy poison you with her attitude. Or maybe I was just very lucky. Who knows!

Somehow I have no trouble believing you on that one. :animated_rotfl:

well, i dont think anyone is saying ALL girls are like that. but there does seem to be more and more of them as time goes on. and its NOT just in one area of the states. heck, i dont think its just in the U.S. i am sure there are girls like that in other parts of the world (although i am sure they are not as bad as they are here!)

yea... and she still IS! i dont mess with her. she will still whop me upside my head if i get sassy!!!! sSc_hidingsofa.gif i did learn from her how to be the boss of the house though... but i do it without whopping anyone. (i just tell my son to wait until he is 18 so i can beat him up) :animated_rotfl:

I've always liked Daniele, when she's in a good mood... her humor is a little dark and sarcastic, but I like that... it's when things aren't going her way that I have trouble with her, because she tends to express her frustration with a situation by whining instead of dealing with the issue that is frustrating her... but from the limited time I've seen her and her father, I think I know where she inherited and/or learned that personality trait...

we all have our coping mechanisms, BB just tends to bring them out for the world to see lol

I know for a fact that Canada has a lot of big whinners!

Marty, that is NOT a fact. It's all rumor and speculation.

The FACT is that there is not a single whiner here. Yup; that's the fact.

Now take it back, or I'll call my lawyer (I have him on Speed Dial).

Archived