Daniele - Week 11

CeCiMom

So let me get this straight since what I'm hearing COMPLETELY boggles my mind.

Are you saying that people who root for Danielle did not get a fair chance at calling? Are you saying that some magical force prevented Danielle fans from not having an equal shot at calling or hitting the computer as the Jameka and Zach fans?

I just want to be clear is all.

Only the East Coast got to vote. I am thinking maybe the fanbase is stronger for Jameka and Eric on the East Coast where they are from.

You know those wacky Californians would vote for Jam to leave and for Daniele to stay. And also the other central time zones did not get to vote.

There was only about 2 or 3 minutes for anyone to vote and that was only on the East Coast.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I asked was, were people who wanted to vote for Zach/Jameka somehow left out while people who wanted to vote for Danielle had some magical advantage in getting in.

No but the west coast didn't vote. It's not a true representation of the facts.

I usually never vote, but I admit I did vote to evict Danielle. I'm just so over her and after listening to Eric's sobs and her blatant snotty lie to him I would have LOVED for her ass to have been booted out.

Oh, and obviously I'm an East Coaster. I could care less that she's not, though. I just care that she's her! And I'm from Maryland and I can't stand Jameka, so that hardly has anything to do with people's "supporters."

Face it, the America*s voting crap was a bunch of BS. IT WAS NEVER A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF THE VIEWERS. It never asked for your email address. It didn't prevent you from voting more than 10 times. IT HAS BEEN A SCAM FROM THE PRODUCERS!!

And I'm sure Princess Snottypants has tons of supporters on the East coast, she said it herself, "America loves us."

Maybe the people who voted for Danielle just wanted it to be impossible for eric to complete. Surely you posters who detest Eric would be happy he failed a task.

Logic and math dictates that the same percentage of each fan base will get through since probability does not differentiate between anything outside of the pure, unadulterated math of it.

In other words, lets assume the voting went on for another hour. The same percentage of people would continue to vote for each person, or very, very close to it.

The only way this is not true is if in the one in a million chance that for some reason people who wanted Danielle to stay had an inordinately high percentage of problems compared to the other group, those who wanted her gone.

I can also flip a coin 100 times and hit 80 heads. It's possible, but definitely not probable.

I think people just need to accept that while Danielle is around 18 percent in the popularity poll, that leaves plenty of people who could not like her. Keep in mind just because Dick is at 30% not all of them like Danielle. There are plenty of Dick fans who can't stand Danielle because of the way she treats Dick.

I will not respond to the subject of this voting again. It is too difficult to have a conversation with Danielle fans about her popularity.

I am on the East coast and didn't vote because it didn't matter. Dick was HOH so we all knew Dick wouldn't put up Dani. We knew that Jameka and Eric were going up and Eric going home so voting would have been a waste of time. Maybe people knew that so they didn't waste there money voting. It did seem odd that someone who seems popular was the one who was picked by America to be nominated. Just another way of looking at things. Keep in mind when the voting mattered America wanted Jameka up on the block. I guess the Jameka and Eric fans thought voting for Dani would have made a difference while the Dani fans knew it didn't matter.

Her fascination with Nick interests me. :huh: The water bottle, the constant discussing of him.

Honestly, he never made more of an impression on me than many of the hg (prob. less). He must've been very attentive and interesting to her to have her mention him so much since he's been gone for so long.

I LOVE DANIELE AND I HOPE SHE WINS IT ALL -

YOU HATERS NEED TO READ JAM'S BIBLE

Really, wow, that's a shock. You really need to be less ambiguous in your choice of players. I would have never of guessed by your earlier posts. :grin2:

Now please explain why I need to read Jam's Bible because i don't agree with you...

You don't have to read Jam's bible. I respect you for your opinion and just wanted to be a little "mean". I myself wouldn't read Jam's bible.(sorry) :disappointed: I do like D/D. Can't help it. I see Daniele in a different light than you. I think that her whinning and the voice that she has is part cultural and part 21 yr old and part "brat". But she is in the house with a dad that she hasn't gotten along with, she clearly hated him at first and still won't talk to him in a loving manner. But I do have 3 kids and girls, and Dani acts alot like 1 of them, for example, Mom, That suckssssssssssss. You see her in the most harsh of ways, I don't. I understand her better than you I guess cause she is pretty normal to me. She is a great competitor and has the focus of an older woman. I can't imagine how she does it with Dick there. Of course I like Dick too, I don't like his ugly words, I don't like the way he treated Jen but, I can also see that Dick has alot of HEART, he loves Dani and he is trying (in the best way he can apparently) to see her win. And I believe that Zach is not a good gamer. He is too selfish, i.e., laying in bed all the time, not talking or taking up for himself ALL the time. He is saying things that are stupid ("I hope that when dick is imtimiating me that he pops something in his brain and dies" - come on!). So the best players are Dani and Dick.

Ok, that is my story - Sorry about the bible thing - lost my head a second!!!!! :lookaround:

saying that people voted for eric to try to get dani nominated so hed fail doesnt make sense, because the voting took place BEFORE the hoh comp took place, so no one knew who would be hoh, it couldve been zach, and it may have been easy for eric to get zach to put up dani, maybe, maybe not, but at the time of voting, the hoh was still up for grabs.

Some of you are very confusing so I will straighten things out.

It was a good try Xal, but I don't think you "straightened things out" because I still think the things I've thought up till now..

Sorry that some of us have been "very confusing"...honest, it's not our intention; certainly it's not mine.

I try to post things simply and directly, so as to minimize any confusion.

But really, if you want anything explained or clarified, don't hesitate to ask.

I know what it feels like, cuz I too am often confused by others' posts!

Anyway, just let me know how I can help in practical terms. :)

I think that her whinning and the voice that she has is part cultural

Part cultural? LMAO. Let me get this straight. You find Danielle's behavior tolerable and "understandable" because your own daughter acts that way ?!?

Hmmm...Danielle is a bratty, selfish, disloyal bitch. And, I think stating that her behavior is "normal" for her age and culture is an INSULT to anyone her age, gender, and to the American culture.

Archived