Dick - Week 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sitting here thinkin about a few seasons past, how soon we forget towards the end of BB

I don't buy that the Donato's had big targets on their backs from the beginning show...they pretended to act like they didn't get along,and they both knew before the show they were gonna be on together. That's just another excuse Dani used to try to manipulate Zach.

Go Dick>right out the front door!!

I don't buy that the Donato's had big targets on their backs from the beginning show...they pretended to act like they didn't get along,

and they both knew before the show they were gonna be on together. That's just another excuse Dani uses to try to manipulate Zach

That's called strategy. If the targets weren't obvious to the other hg's, it was more due to their own stupidity not the Donato's deception. They should have been targeted from the first week.

im pretty sure they were from week 1. jameka "If you want him out he will be gone as soon as possible" then week 3 getting nominated, blagh blagh

ENOUGH WITH THE CONSPIRACYS EDGE! Just because they learned to get along and team up didnt give them an edge. HECK 2 of the other twists were first 2 out of the show! they were smart enough to team up like them too. and how do you explain her winning 5 POV's and 2 hohs? those werent rigged. she is a kick-ass player and deserves to be here.

oh, they definately had a huge target on them, they are related, were part of a twist, Jen HATED Daniele right off because of Nick, and of course Dick was a hard pill to swallow, so yes they definately stood out, maybe it was a good thing that Dani layed low(no puns please,lol, but I know you won't be able to hold back)with Nick, for the fact that she was not hanging out with her DAD right off the bat.

Daniele said tonight that she NEVER thought that SHE would be fighting soo hard to keep her Dad in the game, I believe that they have come a long way since the beginning, have proven to be kick ass players, and have had huge obsticles to overcome, people in the house just brushed them off a little too often, now they are going to hopefully win it all.

Dick comes out of the DR and says to Dani "They heard me" she laughs and says..

"Maybe I should tell them my legs hurt and can we have a laying down competition" Dick says, "Oh ok I would be fine with that" both laughing.

I had an excellent response written, had to jump up, run off and do something, and when I came back Morty wouldn't save it for me. Boo.

Referencing the quote above, yeah, I guess she does do her best work on her back. Yeah, I know, that's mean. Don't care.

The time that she was out on the patio crying because (she said) everyone was taking her dad's crap out on her, if she said once she said fifteen times "You all hurt my feelings!" I wanted someone to say "Look sweetheart, no one cares about your feelings so go cry to your daddy" but instead they all stared at the ground like they had done something wrong. Bad Dog!!!! Then she goes into the DR and makes fun of all of them for believing her. The time during the upside-down HOH challenge when Jen was screwing with Dani's head about sleeping with Nick and Eric started screaming at Jen, I wanted Jen to say "Make me shut up, little man! Get up here and do something about it if you're so big! She's a skank and the whole world knows she's a skank!" But, uncharacteristically for Jen, she shut up.

I can't remember if Howie said it on Housecalls or the Early Show, but when asked about his abuse of April, he said BB told him that he could yell, scream and call names all he wanted to as long as he didn't stand over her while doing it or approach closer than five feet. If he did these things it could be considered a physical threat and April could ask that he be removed. He thought it was a stupid rule, but he followed it. Yet in this season Dick has (add your own favorite incident here, there are so many to choose from) to a number of houseguests, including threatening physical harm outside of the house, and he's still sitting there. Bet Howie is foaming at the mouth. That's my main reason for thinking that the game is rigged. After all, what would be more exciting -- getting to watch the jury work over the devil and his minion, or Jameka and Zach?

Here's what I see happening -- the Doritos make it to the final two and then Julie says "Dick, I'm sorry to tell you that after a review of the tapes, you have been disqualified from the competition for cheating because of the letter you received from your son. The third place winner will move up into your place." At that point, Dick jumps up and punches Julie in the face, says "Shut up, bitch!", and security drags him off the set while he screams "Hey, you can't touch me!!!! Do you know the power I hold in this house?!?!?! Danielle votes like I tell her to!!!!! Hey, BB said you can't manhandle me because of my shoulder!!!!" and he frantically blows smoke and spits at everyone as they drag him away.

Now THAT would be a finale show! <lol>

you have been disqualified from the competition for cheating because of the letter you received from your son.

What's up with the letter? I have my in laws from out of town and haven't been reading as much as I normally do. Can someone please tell me what happened with the letter?

really nothing happend with no stinkin letter,lol

Dick should have been disqualified the moment he dumped lemonaid of Jen. She was not my favorite person, but Dick was more than abusive. He is a PUSSYcat and a coward because he would get in the face and be nasty to all the females and his abuse was waaay over the line. When he was mad at Zach, who is bigger than he is, I didn't see that same aggressiveness. That wife beater needs someone to teach him a lesson outside of the house.

Archived