Zach - Week 11 H O H

wihall

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach was talking to Jameka about his ex-g'friend sunday night. She's only 22 and he's 30 and it sounded like he tried to be controlling and she wasn't having any of that. Zach is socially inept and always will be a little weird. If he didn't look like Shrek it would probably help a bit in the looks dept.

I don't see anything wrong with her being 22 and him 30....age seems irrelevent....the way he acted is...

In reference to this brilliant quote, I concur....

"Yes, there is something off about Zach. He is not a bad looking guy, he is tall, and has a good build, (don't get excited, I am talking clinically here) I would think that plenty of girls would find him attractive. But no pictures of girls when he won HOH, and he wasn't working any of the girls either. it is interesting."

Might I interject that the man has absolutely no personality-no charm, none of the alluring characteristics that some might want..quite frankly, not even a sliver of this is within this man.

He is pleasant but lacks the ability to really think for himself....very self evident in his talking with other people.

He has spent the last 3 nights, locked up in his room...one, for the obvious.,...to avoid the wrath of Dick; 2. to have to interact with the others so his so called "game cap" can stay on and 3. He has fallen in love with his music....what a piece of work.

Can you tell I loathe the man??? which is terribly unfair since I don't even know him...ah well..such is life.,

lynnrd

San Diego, CA

I find Zach entertaining and endearing (qualifier: as much as I can with any bb houseguest). A few conversations that I saw on Shotoo were really nice and proved that Zach actually has a very decent heart. He spoke of his family and friends with a great deal of kindness and maturity. I don't think he's always the most socially keen man in the world but as long as he's happy, I don't think it matters much. So what if people who consider themselves cool find him 'nerdy' or 'geeky' - chances are he has a rich and happy life filled with fellow nerds and geeks that he enjoys spending his time with. Contrary to what folks who like to use terms like nerd and geek think, most people who enjoy nerdy and geeky past times are too busy enjoying themselves to worry about what you think. I suspect that is the case with Zach.

His strategy has been decent - he pulled back and layed low when he needed to, and it got him this far. Really his worst mistake was not getting either Dick or Dani out last week, but given only a few minutes time, I think he just got a bit overwhelmed. Of the remaining players he is certainly my pick. His flaws and vulnerabilities expose him as being far more genuine and real than Dick or Dani any day of the week. Those two are nothing if not constantly playing to the camera.

Edit: Zach's decision to stay up in his room and avoid Dick is actually right on the money and wise. Why give the abuser a chance to abuse? By staying away from him he's not only sparing himself the inappropriate behavior that Dick has made it clear he'll happily indulge in, but also spared himself from distraction or cage rattling that might affect his game play in the next important competitions. How can this be anything other than exactly what he should be doing?

Maybe Zack is finished with them and doesn't want to see their rolling eyes nor hear their taunting laughs. I too think it's a smart move on his part. He doesn't want to associate with them, what's wrong with that?

I'm sure Zack's disappearance act is really bugging Dick who probably believes that negative attention is better than no attention at all. Zack can choose to avoid them or not.

Zack being off on his own is nothing new...HoH reminds him probably of being on the bridge and he

can do Vulcan mind locks with his letters to extract vital information.

It's time to recharge if he wants to do well in the upcoming competitions.

He will need all the charging and rest he can get.

I like Zach. He seems like a nice guy. Anyone who likes Dick is not going to like Zach.

I will take Zach over Dick any day of the week. And contrary to what the Donatos will

have you believe. Zach has played a good game. I agree he should have tossed one

of the two Donatos the other night but he was trying to be loyal. Something the Donatos

have no concept of.

Being loyal outside the house is one thing. Being loyal inside the house can send you home before you want. Are you in the game to win the money, or be loyal to someone you probably aren't going to associate with outside the house?

What about Drew & Cowboy or Maggie & Ivette or Erika & Booger?

They were loyal to each other. They were friends inside the house. They took eachother to the F2, because they said they would.

Booger only agreed to take Erika because his partner was evicted, and he also knew he couldn't beat Janelle in F2. Erika was completely fooled by Booger, she could have saved a little dignity if she'd stuck to her secondary agreement with Janelle and went with her to F2. Erika was a fool because she knew Booger was no good, but she caved in anyway.

Ivette made a mistake in taking Maggie, not only because she lost, but because Maggie wasn't nearly as loyal to Ivette. I won't blame Ivette though, she didn't know all the stuff viewers knew about Maggie.

Drew was loyal to Cowboy. I liked that about him. (but he was boring) :)

What about Drew & Cowboy or Maggie & Ivette or Erika & Booger?
Drew took Cowboy to the end because he knew he could beat him.Ivette took Maggie to the end because she was loyal.Boogie took Erika to the end because he knew he could beat her.Drew wasn't loyal to Cowboy he was smart enough to know he couldn't beat Diane.

Ok I was taking a day off from posting yesterday because I just needed that.

I was watching the feeds and please forgive me but I laughed at a comment Zach made when talking to Jameka.

"I hope Dick's head explodes and he dies during the competition"

Jameka just said something like mmmmmm

I actually forgot that Drew took Cowboy because he knew he'd beat him...that season left very little impression on me. I think Cowboy was loyal to Drew, but Drew chose Cowboy for other reasons, then called it loyalty. Drew was nice, but I guess Diane didn't think so.

Thanks for the reminder....

I don't know about you guys, but I'm sooooo tired of Dani's whining! Her trying to tell Zach that they dragged him along was unbelievable! Zach drug her and ED along, otherwise, she'd be purging her anorexic self in the sequestered house about right now. She absolutely disgusts me.

Drew wasn't loyal to Cowboy he was smart enough to know he couldn't beat Diane.

The way I saw it, Drew was going to win no matter who he took. Diane had enough jurers angry at her to predict she wouldn't win. Drew and Cowboy had a Four Horseman pact from the beginning of the show. That's what made it boring, you knew they would take eachother to the end.

Cowboy & Drew, Ivette & Maggie, Booger & Erica were my counterpoints to the idea that in order to win this game you cannot be loyal to anyone.

Danielle and Dick are loyal to eachother, they will take eachother to the final 2 and they will speak to eachother long after the show. So throw D&D onto the pile with Booger & Erica and Ivette & Maggie if they go the finals.

GOOD LUCK WITH TONIGHT ZACH!!

Daniele was correct when she said they drug him to the finals, BUT a lot of others drug him along for the ride as well, Zach was such a loner,the only times he interacted was when or after the compititions were over and he knew who to interact with, who to suck up to, and the way I see it they have considered him a non threat, lot of the houseguests, not just D&D, they thought he was not a threat, and we will just get him out later.Zach did not get to the final on his own with any big plays or manuvers, if that was the case he would have used the veto. he told people he sucked up to I will be your pawn, I will vote whoever you want me to vote for, nothing strageic about his game play. I do not dislike him , I just do not think he battled his way to the finals and deserves the big bucks. And have you looked at Daniele lately, since slop days she certainly has filled out, hardly aneroxic or a purger.

Zach did not get to the final on his own with any big plays or manuvers, if that was the case he would have used the veto. he told people he sucked up to I will be your pawn, I will vote whoever you want me to vote for, nothing strageic about his game play. I do not dislike him , I just do not think he battled his way to the finals and deserves the big bucks.

Let's see, jessica nominates Zach & Amber, and the house votes out Amber. Then Zach wins HoH, knowing that if he didn't, he would be on the block and out the door. So as HoH, he nominates Jessica & Jameka. Danielle wins PoV, but because she's so busy sholdering the weight of Dick AND Zach, she doesn't use it. D&D vote out Jessica. Then Dick wins HoH and nominated Jameka and Eric (wow he's really carrying Zach, now), but Zach also knows that if he does not win PoV, he will most likely be up & out. Zach wins PoV, but doesn't use it (who's carrying who now?). Of course Zach could have lightened his load by about 80 pounds and used the veto to get rid of Danielle, but he didnt. Now, he's HoH, he put up D&D, Danielle won and it appears Jameka is going home.

By my calculations, ZACH carried D&D to the final 4. What carrying did D&D do?

Archived