Sunday's Show 9/9

laladoopiedu

I think they do the comps between Tuesday's live show (maybe start the first comp after Jameka is evicted) and finish up before the live show on Thursday to give the winner time to figure who they want to keep and the 2 losers to campain to stay. Then on Thursday they show each comp and Julie does the normal live show with the final 2 being left at the end.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may have been said and I apologize if so....

I really miss when they would show the evicted house guests entering the sequestor house and watching everyone's reactions to the tape they bring with them. It was always fun.

It's been said, Shelby, but don't apologize.

I think that since there will only be 2 HG's left after this coming Thurs, that Sunday's show just might be of the sequestered HG's. There's no sense in showing the F2 (other than maybe a small clip of them).

Guess we'll find out, huh? Just not soon enough.

Yeah there was!

He takes Eric off, Him and Eric both vote to evict Danielle

Hey thinking about this more :

If Eric was brought down he would have to vote with Zach to evict Danni , if AP was told to vote to evict Jameka he could not.

I just thought about it more when it was said Zach could have evicted Dani and the only way was if AP voted to evict Danielle . If that happened America would have to like Jameka more then Danni and I did not see how that could happen.

Then again I heard America told Eric they wanted Dani to get nominated before he left.

I still think in a vote between Jameka and Danille America would never evict Danille so that is why I said Zach could not have got her evicted. No big deal just find it interesting .Guess we will never know .

zach nom speech made the show for me

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: yep go zach

Archived