If The Final Is Dick Vs. Daniele....

Lynnmurr

Dick vs. Daniele  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves first place?

• Dick
    • Daniele

Man this is though but I gotta go with Dick! He has been the brains behind the whole operation and he has won a few competitions himself! Plus Dick has been my favorite since show 1! While Danielle didn't start growing on me until week 2!!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My vote is for Dick because he played a better game even though it lost me as his fan. Taking AP out of the equation and how that helped Dick stay in the game, Danielle wouldn' t of had the chance to win all those comps because she would have been voted out a long time ago if it wasn't for her dad willing to take the fall for her at every step.

First, Babyblues you were correct in your post. 6 minutes..gimme a break,

"NO".

------------------

On the vote, Dick will probably get it.

The guy has been over the top in some of his antics and tirades. He stated he

loves to use his brand of "psychological warfare". Admit it, the verbal bombs destroyed the targets,

He achieved his desired result.

(I have seen some bombs very similar used on these boards)

There were times I couldn't believe what I was hearing and was embarrassed for him.

Watching it happen I even found uncomfortable.

With that said, it was the tactic he chose to win this game.

I saw him sniff out and expose the alliances, target and eliminate them.

He read the other HG's, planned ahead and manipulated the players to succeed

in progressing his game.

He was very real to the other HG's and when they reflect

they will see it, it will come in the jury votes.

He wasn't that bad in the competitions either, if he lost,

it was close most times.

When all is said and done, this is BB...Expect the unexpected!

He played a hellva game,tremendous energy and was entertaining.

No one can ever say HE WAS BORING

JMO

While they both did there part I think Dick did more. He made the deals and got his hands dirty while Dani may have won more comps Dick has come close in many of them as well. He even said those Mike/Nick questions have cost him a few comps. Dani was alot like Jessica both were part of a team that wasn't afraid to do things that would help them in the game even if it ment betraying someone yet both let there partners do the dirty work so they can look clean. Another way I look at it is I know Dick would share his winnings with Dani because he knows they only made it because they worked together while Dani might keep the money to herself.

Excuse me! Zach should win....he is the biggest tool ever on this show......

He did nothing....nobody could stand him....and it's a good thing that he "found God" cause that is about the only friend he has. I couldn't believe his nomination speech....I was gagging.

Hey folks there is a reason why nobody liked him. Jameka couldn't stand him. The only two people that ever bothered with him were Dick and Danielle...especially Dick. They are correct when they say that they saved him time and again

I love Dick but Danielle should win....she has won more challenges than anyone and has saved both of them time and again.

Also, while I love Dick his behavior on occasion has been awful.

The problem with the IA is that they played as a team, and if the same way Erik the pussy cat and Jessica played as a team, and the others should have put a stop to it. Also realize that Evil Dickhead inadvertently used the Dr Will strategy of "Keep the ***hole in the game so he and I can be in the final 2. It is not D.D's brillaince that made them successful, it was mostly Dani winning comps, and the others not breaking up the IA when they had a chance...or multiple chances.

I can't stand either of them, but I voted for Dick because I do think he was the one that made the deals to keep them in the game (especially the one with Eric/Jessica). Either way, though, it's like voting for the same person....what a big THUD if they are in the final two.

BUT, once again it's the houseguests fault that they could not see the forrest for the trees and split up a powerful, family alliance.

Dumb, stupid, dumb, stupid. :food-smiley-005:

Neither were my favorite, but I would choose Dick. Yes he was rude, loud etc... but most of the time he did that to protect Daniele. Of course we don't know the history behind them, but he seemed to always try with her, and I really don't think she did. So I hope that Dick gets the money if he comes down to it.

I voted Dick.

Main reasoning is that I want to see Dani's face when she loses to her Dad! whah! If she were to win, she'd drop him so fast and claim that she carried him through the game because SHE was the one cleaning up and constantly being judged because of her father's actions/behaviors. I saw some of that on the feeds when she was talking to Zach. I have no doubt that if she was faced with making a deal with Zach and shaft her dad, she'd take it.

Dick also spent a lot of time and effort on deflecting and taking the brunt of her attitude. If she had been in the house by herself, she would have been evicted long ago because she's such a little whiner.

JMO! :)

Dani. All along she's been planning for her and her dad to make the finals. She knew that on the off chance they both did, she had to position herself as her father being there as a huge disadvantage for her (because of his actions).

Dick is a good player in his own right, but I think Dani is a brilliant player worthy of a spot on an All-Stars season.

Main reasoning is that I want to see Dani's face when she loses to her Dad! whah! If she were to win, she'd drop him so fast and claim that she carried him through the game because SHE was the one cleaning up and constantly being judged because of her father's actions/behaviors. I saw some of that on the feeds when she was talking to Zach. I have no doubt that if she was faced with making a deal with Zach and shaft her dad, she'd take it.
Ya know, I wondered about that earlier on, but I think Daniele has come around a bit to her Dad. If all she wanted was the money, she could absolutely win against Zach AND Jameka. She knows that. She has said that no one could beat her Dad. She really believes he's played a better game than her to a degree. So, if she just wanted the money, why wouldn't she dump him? She knows 100% that she would win against either one of the other two. :animated_scratchchin:
I would love to see Dani and Janelle battling it out!!!
:popcorn2:

Can someone explain to me what was all the masterminding Dick did? And what was his strategy?

Also what were all the bold moves he made? I can't remember them.

i would like to know the same. People cant say Dick berating people is good strategy because that isnt going to win him votes. Hell he wanted Jameka gone last week It was Danielle who convinced him and Zach otherwise. They are both POS. But she is clearly the brains behind the operation

Danielle saying "no one can beat my dad" was just another fake moment for Danielle Danato. she believes whole heartedly that she can beat dick in the end. why on earth did she encourage him to be so cruel, when she said herself that she wouldn't be able to stand it? She encouraged dick to be so mean to ruin his chances with the jury.

Why did she encourage Zach to nominate Jessica? So, "her hands would be clean." She said it herself and it was even televised. She wanted Zach to get out jessica because it would help her with the jury.

Why is she being nice to Jameka? Damange control. She's giving Jameka her own little spin, creatively leaving out certain details, on what happened in the house. Do you think that Danielle will condescend to speak to the HG's (including father of the year) after this show is over? Doubtful.

Danielle has one thing on her mind, actually it's 500,000 things on her mind and a relationship with Daddy Dearest ain't one of them. She has everyone (including Dick & Nick) in the house like toilet paper. If that's how you win the game, she should win. It doesn't mean i have to like it.

Archived