If The Final Is Dick Vs. Daniele....

Lynnmurr

Dick vs. Daniele  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves first place?

• Dick
    • Daniele

Lauri...wow you've swayed my thinking yet again (I haven't voted yet)

I agree with everything you've said ........but

what I can't get pass is that in the back of my head

I keep thinking for the good of the country........ :flags_unitedstates:

I think Whinele should get it.

She would dump every last penny the IRS leaves her

back into the economy trying to purchase happiness.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was afraid if the Danatos were final 2 that the last week

would be so damn boring.....but now I'm thinking maybe not

these two are only happy if they have someone to pick on

or bitch about.

If they're alone for a week they'll probably

turn on each other. Hmm....Dick was already trying to get a break

from Daniele on the 2 out of 3 competitions coming up.

Unfortunately BB has even fixed the end so they don't have to spend a week together, just a few days.

At this point, with the amount of cheating and low blows, it doesn't matter who wins as they will share it.

Dick should win - for all the reasons Lauri said.

I hope the producers of Big Brother pay attention to this season. Dick is the oldest houseguest - but he was by far the most interesting to watch. Hopefully, next season they will add more "old" people. As an "old" person myself, I could appreciate much of what he attempted to do with his daughter - which in turn made me like him all the more. Go Dick!

If i had to pick I would pick Dick....only because I want to see Dani's shocked and appalled face when her daddy won over her.... :schmoll: ohhhhhhhhhhh let the whining begin.....................only this time, i won't have to see it or hear it....Nick will......poor Nick.... :footballhelmet:

I am 61 and I am kick ass, seriously!!!!44 is still a babe in the woods.

It has to be Dick....Danielle took the first third of the game off to snuggle and Dick had to make the impossible move of pissing everyone in the house off for 2 weeks and still not being evicted. Does anyone think if put in the same position that Danielle would have saved her dad at her own risk? Not me, and for that i have to give it to Dick. Plus he really never had to kiss up to anyone the entire time. A rare player can go this long with being the most real...even if his real state is an asshole :D God help me i do love him warts and all :animated_scratchchin:

Lara

I understand teresall, I wanted to puke over Maggie.

I voted Dick--for the same reasons Lauri has. Dick tried to throw himself under the bus to further Danielle in the game. And he came thru and won when needed to save them both. His strategies paid off for both of them.

I think we need to remember that the strategy itself was dumb and if it wasn't for AP, he would have gone home that week. He didn't save himself, we saved him. So, if we're going to vote for Dick here, let's do it on something more tangible because that week was a fluke!

i voted dick because of all the many things he did to keep the heat off dani and making himself a target so many times and still surviving i dont think dani would be here at f3 but for dick dick would probably be here at f3 regardless if dani were alone she would have gone long ago imo

I voted Dick......They both irritate me so bad....Dick is crude and rude.

Dani is sooooooo, soooooooo bratty. They both have played a good game.

Dick with strategy, and Dani winning comps. Yes, AP has helped them too.

JMHO :pixiedust: and I value your's. ;)

This is just a game....lol Congrats to D/D fans!

Just got back from a dog walk, thanks Lynnmur, I think :animated_scratchchin: lolol, this has been yet another crazy season of BB.

Archived