If The Final Is Dick Vs. Daniele....

Lynnmurr

Dick vs. Daniele  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves first place?

• Dick
    • Daniele

It doesn't mean i have to like it.

LOL same here. I think she played the best game out of her and Dickwad (not out of everyone cause we will never know because of AP)

Only good thing about her and Dickwad in the final 2 is seeing her reaction when she finds out America liked her Dad more than her.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danielle saying "no one can beat my dad" was just another fake moment for Danielle Danato. she believes whole heartedly that she can beat dick in the end. why on earth did she encourage him to be so cruel, when she said herself that she wouldn't be able to stand it? She encouraged dick to be so mean to ruin his chances with the jury.

Why did she encourage Zach to nominate Jessica? So, "her hands would be clean." She said it herself and it was even televised. She wanted Zach to get out jessica because it would help her with the jury.

Why is she being nice to Jameka? Damange control. She's giving Jameka her own little spin, creatively leaving out certain details, on what happened in the house. Do you think that Danielle will condescend to speak to the HG's (including father of the year) after this show is over? Doubtful.

Danielle has one thing on her mind, actually it's 500,000 things on her mind and a relationship with Daddy Dearest ain't one of them. She has everyone (including Dick & Nick) in the house like toilet paper. If that's how you win the game, she should win. It doesn't mean i have to like it

I've said this 100x, it is so interesting that things can be perceived so many different ways. :animated_scratchchin:

I guess I just don't believe Daniele OR Dick are evil, heartless people. I don't think she is that calculating. I don't think that every move she made in this game had an ulterior motive.

I didn't see her spin a thing when she talks with Jameka. She and Dick AND Zach have only told her the truth, from all that I've seen.

I think she can be a spoiled, immature brat, absolutely, but I do not see her as heartless and evil. She is criticized for being cold, but then when she shows her emotions it's all an act, or she has a motive behind it. I just don't buy it.

Don't forget about her heartfelt talk with Dustin/Amber/Jam/Jess/Eric/Jen then she walks to Dick and they giggle because it was all an act. In fact, I think Jameka accusing Danielle of being fake was what sparked the discussion.

Had Dick not used the POV on Dani There would be no Dani there

No matter what Eric did If Dani had still been up she woulda gone home

Everyone woulda voted for her period No matter what Eric said

So DICK SAVED DANIS ARSE******

Dick wins my vote

Lauri. if thats true then dick would of gone soon later. Cause she won those Hoh's and didnt put him up when if the majority of others would have. then she won POV'S and if she would have used them then he could have very easily of went up. so if danni did go home, then he would have soon later.

so they are both the reason each other are there. so what!? they are both kick-ass players and deserve to be there.

Good Luck with HOH Daniele!

Lauri. if thats true then dick would of gone soon later. Cause she won those Hoh's and didnt put him up when if the majority of others would have. then she won POV'S and if she would have used them then he could have very easily of went up. so if danni did go home, then he would have soon later.

so they are both the reason each other are there. so what!? they are both kick-ass players and deserve to be there.

But Dani did use one of those POV"S to save herself and still left her daddy on the block

and he managed to not go home

It isn't even close, IMO, Dick is the most deserving to win the 500k. You can argue that he is crude, rude or just a societal misfit. . . but, I believe it can also be said that he has acted in a selfless manner in this game. The perception is that he cares more for her than for himself, and while this may or may not be the truth, it is the perception. I believe if Dani wins the money, ED will see VERY little of the money. . .but if ED wins, Dani will see at LEAST half.

Dani did win the most contests and, she was shrewd enough to be the one to expose Eric for the fraud(AP) that he is/was. She also acted as a sort of monitor to limit EDs excess behavior. While she wasn't always successful, with her monitoring, I think ED would have lost control of his emotions and been evicted by CBS, weeks ago.

Just to throw this in, Zach is so undeserving, it would be a crime if he wins. He spent 85% of the game hiding. . . this is no way to play. While it may get you to the final 4, 5 or 3, it certainly is not playing the game in a manner that should be rewarded with 500k. Zach is the "forrest gump" of BB. Sort of sad. . . pathetic.

I hope ED wins. :party_smilie:

Archived