If The Final Is Dick Vs. Daniele....

Lynnmurr

Dick vs. Daniele  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves first place?

• Dick
    • Daniele

My husband and I talked about this today. I thought it was an interesting discussion. I only gave two choices on the poll because it's obvious a lot of posters think neither one deserve it. I want to hear from the posters who think one deserves it over the other, and why. :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a tough choice for me and I suspect for the jurors as well.

I will have to say Dick though. Sure Dani won more comps. But Dick is the mastermind and he did the vast majority of negotiating in his unique way. He held them together despite Dani's attitude. And together was the only way they could get this far. They are a dynamic duo.

sure dick had alot of influence on Danni's Hoh's BUT she also had alot on his.

when they talked strategy, she was usually the first one to throw something out. and apparently it worked, they both made final 3.

And danni has won ALOT more stuff then everybnody else. so i think it goes to danni.

Good Luck with Final HOH Daniele!

Wow, right now this poll stands at 50/50 cool. I say Dick because he really had to show patience where Daniele is concerned, she was pretty nasty to him at times, So he had to contend with the fallout from his in your face style, plus put up with a daughter that is young, upset with him and self-involved, he did good. Don't get me wrong, I think Daniele is a beautiful girl, I think she has played the game very well, I am on her side as well, but I give the big bucks to ED. He will make sure she and Vincent are taken care of. See and if she wins 50 grand she can blow some too.

Well King, you know I support you 100%, but I think Dani had the market on attitude, he mocked her back some but she can give some tude, don't get it twisted. Other than that I still think she rocks and I loved both of them this season. :smitten:

I chose Dick. While I don't appreciate his methods, I do see it as being purely strategic (being a former online BB player, I can see what he did and how it wasn't personal). While people weren't on the block, he was very friendly with them, while Dani mostly hid and talked just with Nick, even after he left, she still kinda kept to herself. While they were on the block, he knew exactly how to break them down to his advantage (or not, we'll see what the jury decides..hahaha).

Dick at least mingled with the other HGs. As for the comps, while Dick didn't win as many, he did come close. He dropped out of that standing one to put up Mike, and came pretty damn close at winning the HOH that Zach did with the filling of the bowl. I think he holds his own well.

well, if dick could be a dick and STILL end up there in the end... i say he deserves the money.

but.... daniele did work her butt off in those comps... so she deserves the money too.

i will need more time.

its not so easy.

while comps aren't everything, they wouldn't have been able to protect themselves w/o out them (and the public). Dani's latching onto Zach helped and she pushed the breaking of the alliance with J/E. I'd say Dani if it came down to the two of them.

I think Dani probably deserves first place for playing and knowing the game the best (comps and strategy)

I would rather Dick have the money though

So

strategically Dani has my vote

emotionally Dick has my vote

I think Dick should win for one reason

When they were both on the block the first time Dani won Pov and took herself off!

When they were on the second time Dick made sure danni wouldnt go by using his rudeness

And then valiently took Dani off and still managed to not go home

So Dani wouldve not made it very far without dick pulling coat strings

Yea she won povs but Dick made the strategy happen

Archived