Live Chat With Kaysar

ElleNaturelle

www.kaysaronline.com

the chat is still going on.

Here's what I learned...

James broke up with Sarah and is dating someone else. This may be old news for you all, but it's new to me.

Also, he's voting for Obama (sp?)..

He has a new clothing line but is changing the name of it..

That's pretty much all I can remember for now.

Don't worry Mendes, I get these emails from his site a LOT...like nearly every Sunday. It's the first time I actually went to the chat thing though and saw it for myself. It's awesome! Next time I get a notice, I'll post it here at Morty's.

Also...while some may say he's overrated, at least he still pleases his fans. I don't see any other former HG talking with their fans as much as Kaysar does. It's a live chat with video and audio... you can even get on audio and talk to him yourself (or just type like I did). He'll acknowledge you and answer what you ask. Again, I don't see other HGs doing this and connecting with their fan base like that. For this alone I give him props!

Maybe a lot of the other HG have lives and aren't fame whores?

So basically, anyone who spends time chatting has no life? I guess you and me both are in this catergory! As for it being about fame, I'm sure there's some truth to that... surely there would be for any HG, why not try to cash in on your popularity while you still can? So it is with reality tv in a nutshell though!

Archived