Sunday, September 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty, I'm not mad because they "pulled it off" because they didn't pull it off they had help, from the majority of america. the other pairs you mentioned, the twins (didn't live in the house together the entire season and had minimal exchange in the DR to get everything out, the bro/sis they just found out they were bro/sis no incoming bond, and couple in love?? try showmance for anyone of them. D/D lived in house together the entire season, could talk as long as they wanted about strategy while insisting they were estranged. They were alliance from day one, unfair advantage pure and simple.

My point is America's player was set up the way it was. Everyone had a chance to vote. I am sorry that it did not work out the best for everyone but it is what it is.

I still think even without an America's Player that Dick and Daniele are really good at the game of Big Brother.

Without AP, I believe Dick would have been gone earlier and Dani would have had to work on her social skills (which wouldn't have been a bad thing for her). I think Daniele would still have been in this position to win because she kicked ass in competitions and ultimately that is what gets you through the game.

Marty, I also believe that. Yes America did play a part in their being there,but in the beginning Eric was having none of us, so really D&D had huge obsticles to overcome, the agnst between them, it was a hard fight the way I see it and they have remained, Dani has been good at the comps and ED has been her cover. Last night Jameka kept sayin she was gonna lay Eric out, but none of them that remain know about AP yet, so I wonder how Jameka is gonna feel? Will she fogive and forget?, or will she really be po'd that he has 40 grand tucked in his belt, and how will ED and Dani feel, if they win, then prolly not much anger, but ED does not know that we saved him, he did not do it on his own, those 2 did have a lot of help from America. and also every year there is discussion about whether the folks on the internet(us) hear the BB voices or all of the things being said 24/7, they just never seem to realize, we see pretty much all of it and if you do not have the feeds, Morty's keeps us up to date, boy are they in for a surprise if they get on the boards as to how much we saw,lol

For me it is what it is and we need to move on......

Yes I am happy that Donatos made it to the end but even though every other year I haven't liked the winners I get excited for the next year.

Without AP, I believe Dick would have been gone earlier and Dani would have had to work on her social skills (which wouldn't have been a bad thing for her). I think Daniele would still have been in this position to win because she kicked ass in competitions and ultimately that is what gets you through the game.

Except for the fact that Dani was saved by her father from eviction and if not for AP Dick would have been gone too.

AP won this game for one or maybe both of the Donato's.

yes, it means summer is over, other reality shows will be staring soon, and I really hope we do get another season of BB next year. This season has been different to say the least.lol

Just because Dick and Daniele spoke to each other before the show does not mean they were best buds. You don't know what the conversation was about. The only FACT about it is they spoke. I prefer to not make assumptions about things I don't know, if I can help it.

Like any other reality show.. The Twist characters are always the one's the show wants to win. They invest time and money in the concept, advertising and execution..

I don't care if it was D&D or if Amber and Justin were the "twist"..

BB has a creative stake in whom they give the money too..

Not to mention a financial one, as this person will represent BB until it shifts to it's new Showtime slot...

This show accomplishes exactly what its supposed to.............controversy.

No matter what the Donatos or the AP did, there was going to be debate. Had one or both of the Donatos gone out sooner, the boards would have been awash with "what if" debates and fantasy's. If things had gone differntly with the AP, another whole set of what ifs. I hate to say it, but it is what it is.

lolo, that was funny mom, go D&D. :animated_rotfl:

Just tuned into Showtoo and Dick was clearing his throat again. I think he needs to be screened for cancer. Constantly spitting up god knows what and always clearing that throat. I know some smokers have smokers cough, but I think he may be seriously ill. Just an observation...

Archived