Sunday, September 9

CeCiMom

I'm so bored with them... I haven't even turned them on today. :D

Hope you all report if anything good happens... ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sense a new thread was started. im just going to quote myself so people dont think thats the only thing i said

arrow, i know people will think im just saying this cause im a daniele fan. BUT, i honestly think she is the most humble winner in the house. ok, i got to admitt, she can be bratty when she doesnt win, but when she does, she doesnt go on a power trip. and i think she is the only one this season that way.

I dont think she is bipolor at all. i think she is young, and emotional.

Good Luck Daniele!! You win it girl!

For everyone's elucidation....

I did a google on 'that's mighty white of you', and there are a lot of hits, this being the best of them, giving historical background, and usage in popular culture...

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1895020

This, from that site:

'If you intend to be so bold as to employ the phrase "mighty white of you" in conversation, you'd better be damn sure of your audience and your own intentions first. If you unexpectedly find this phrase directed at you one day, rest assured that the person who said it probably isn't a white supremacist. Chances are, they just think that you're an asshole

King 123, I am really not trying to be mean or offend you but I wonder if you wear glasses and if you do, are they rose colored?

I think it is great that you like Dani but I am not seeing a humble Daniele, she thinks that she is the best and feels like everyone should believe that too.

i know you were joking, but i dont think its THAT bad....

... well, maybe a mild case of it... lol

ET:SOVRules- i dont see it at all. she has been by far the most humble person in victory.

[king123/quote]ET:SOVRules- i dont see it at all. she has been by far the most humble person in victory.

Go back to the update board and listen to the audio clip of Dani and Dick. It was a conversation of them after the POV. Neither one of them sound humble.

I

don't think Zach used it offensively. He's too oblivious!

Zilchie I got a kick out of the ironic humor . I posted this earlier .

Zach looks at himself in the mirror and does his Eastwood imitation. "Do you feel lucky? Well do ya?" from live feed thread

this line funny : Ironic

The Enforcer 1976

''When a black militant character offers to ensure that a female cop "don't get lonesome" while the men-folk meet in secret, Dirty Harry responds with "Well, that's mighty white of you."

I'm kinda liking the Jam-Dani convo right now. It doesn't seem forced on either of their part, it's sounds like a wind down from all the pressures of the game.

I voted for Zach to win in that poll, earlier, but now, my resistance to all things 'floater' has come back, and I would change my vote to Dani. She is the 'player'.

And poor Zach, he has gone back to irrevelance. Hiding out, and of no use to anyone any more. Maybe he gets into final two though....ya never know.

i always thought the phrase "that's mighty white..." was considered racist because it has the implication that white is better. that's what i understood, anyway...that it wasn't cool to say to anyone. i am liking jameka so much more, too. she's a very gracious loser.

I happen to like King123 (I like special people :) )

And my final 2 dream is either:

Zach and (insert Donato here): Zach wins

or

Dick & Dani: Dani wins. But only because she has played the game and won and let her dad be the shield etc.

With that being said, neither Dick nor Dani should have been allowed in the house as their relationship and lack there of is fake. But, they both have played the game well, so deserve credit. Dick is trash and hopefully will be treated as such when he gets out (I doubt it though, america loves to worship trash), Dani is young and maybe she can grow into someone worthy of respect. I know I have seen some changes in her just in the few months I have gotten to know her online. One can hope.

Dep

If I remember correctly, it's a 3 stage competition. The first is endurance, one is questions, and I don't remember the other. I think the first one always has something to do with the keys. The winners of the first two are the only ones that compete in the third one.

Archived