Sunday, September 9

CeCiMom

Good grief! There is absolutely NOTHING going on, on BBAD. Dick talking to himself, Dani working out and no talking...and haven't seen Jameka or Zach at all yet. WOW.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh gosh...I didn't know that :-( .... I definately don't wish him ill....I just think he may really be ill...Maybe it has come back?

Oh no, I didn't think you meant that at all. I was just saying that you might be right. So sorry for the misunderstanding.

He had Cancer in his shoulder (I think) when he was 17 years old and went through a major surgery, but I don't know the specifics.

I have ShoToo...I guess I don't have to stay up and watch it tonight.

Been boring for weeks.lol :sleep1:

If BB goes to Showtime completely, I SURE hope its better that BBAD!

It would be sad if his cancer has come back. But everytime I'm watching him spit and you can hear the phlem(sp?) and all the throat clearing just sounds so unhealthy. Maybe when he gets out of the BB house and sees himself and listens to his chest sounds he'll get checked out. ALot of smokers im my family but I have never heard anyone with so much congestion as Dick. He needs to quit those ciggies!

mjcs....I read your post and I have thought Dick might have a problem too.

I took your post to be of concern. I didn't know he had cancer at 17.

Now I'm really worried for him. He should get checked out. AND quit smoking!

I totally agree with both of you. I don't think his congestion is normal and the sporadic coughs between breaths. It's so common, it's like he doesn't realize that he's doing it. mjcs, I hope you're right. I hope he sees himself and realizes maybe he should get checked out. :(

I didn't know either TV. With how much he smokes and a history of cancer....does make me worry.

I don't think his congestion is normal and the sporadic coughs between breaths. It's so common, it's like he doesn't realize that he's doing it
I agree!

I've read some posts earlier on that the HGs get physicals before

they come into the house...I wonder just how much they do get

checked out. I've heard that the girls get PG tests.

Pg tests? Now that's interresting. I'm curious to know how far they go with physicals too. I guess they would have to do STD and Aids screenings too. So much liability having these people as houseguests. Still my favorite show though....me and BB every summer until they end it :-)

Archived