September 9 & 10, Live Feed Thread

Jem

Dick and dani talking about life after the show. I missed some of it, but Dani wants to go back to her life for a few days, then be alone. Dick says he'd like to celebrate with her. She says I need a vacation.

Earlier, they were having a conversation that suggested that BB had had them tape after-the-fact goodbye messages to Eric.

Dick asks how she thinks the ratings were for this season. She says she already told him that she was told it was one of the best seasons. If not the best, then one of the best. "Really!?" comments Dick. Someone told her, (presumably while on her trip,) "I like your dad. He's . . . entertaining."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jameka and Zach still in HOH. Just switched back to them; they appear to still be rehashing the season. Zach says something about he honestly didn't think he wouldn't have made it to the final two without them. (D&D?) Jameka says you have to do whatever you have to do. Zach think his situation is similar to Janelle's last year, when no one wanted to take her to the final two because they couldn't win against her. He feels like he's in that position where he has to fight his butt off to win, and it didn't work for her; he hopes it will work for him. Zach knows how Jameka must feel, like she's still so close to the end of the tunnel. Jameka says she still sees light; anything can happen in this game. Zach keeps thinking, what a blowout at the end of this game if he could truly take one of those people down and make it there. As much as he would hate to take Danielle to the end, because she has won everything.

Jameka coaches him-- just go over your points in your head about how you've played and compare it with how she's played. He says if he'd tried harder in most competitions he'd have had more medals, but it was power he didn't want to have at that point in the game; he'd rather have someone else take that power, not him. He thinks it says a lot to whoever's on the jury that he's still standing at the end; he's fought his butt off. If he takes one of them down, everyone on the jury knows that he did that; it wasn't their choice, it was his choice. If anyone thinks Daniele's a good competitior, she is, but going up against an impossible situation that's only possible by your own hand, that's huge. He can see Dustin and Eric both saying, "man, that's a good competition if you pull it off like that." Jameka points out you have to look at who went home on their hands. Zach says yeah, "Dustin, Jen, Amber, Eric, Jess, You." Jameka doesn't like that last one. Zach goes on to point out that if you think about it, everyone went home because of them. Zach sent Eric home with a vote, but acknowledges that if Eric had spent more time with him in the first five weeks he'd have had a better chance with Zach. Eric didn't speak a word to him until day 40; he came to Zach when he needed a vote, and at that time Zach didn't know anything about him; he said a bunch of stuff about Zach, and Zach didn't even know why. Zach didn't understand some of Eric's statements-- he needed some time to play-- he's been there for two months. Zach asked him not to put Eric up against Jessica, (which Jameka pointed out meant she should go up with Jess instead.) Jameka comments on how Eric held people to their word; that once he had their word they couldn't back out on it-- why not? Zach says he's grateful that he (Zach) didn't break his word on anything in this game.Now talking about Shawshank Redemption...moving on to Morgan Freeman movies. (I'm out for a bit...)

Daniele saying she is so bored she can't believe she woke up for this. Now Dick going over the order of POV, HOH and Evictions so hes ready for what he thinks will be the second comp; he says its always about the order of how things went down, kinda funny when he said the evicted house guests he ended up with Jameka and Dani said "or yoooouuu" and dick said with a smile "or me?..." and laughed

Dani is picking at her hair... not sure what she is doing.

Now they are talking about Jessica and what they think her interview with Julie Chen would be... Dick thinks she was saying bad things about them, Dani just thinks she would be depressed.... Dick said are you kidding me?, she was pissed. Dani made a comment about how she wished she could sleep like Jess and dick said yah i know.. then dani said but when your a robot you can do things like that and dick said, shut down for 20 hours.

Dani now talking about how people would react to the show,she said to dick "you know how your frined linda loves the show" and then she was talking about her friend chuck and we get FOTH/TRIVIA

They come back and Dani said it's weird to think that she is on TV. Dick said that the only time he felt at a loss for words was when they showed his montage of spitting, dick said that was the only time hes seen himself on TV

Dani saying there has been alot of little planes flying by lately... where are the banners, dont fly by without the banners... now they are talking about someone making comments about the banner they all saw (eric?) Dick says that one banner changed the game and definately not in our favor, then dani says "or did it", she says it did change the game, but they would have figured it out eventually... and all the hinky votes and stuff and how eric kept trying to sweep it under the rug, so not like eric... dani says the only things he tried to sweep under the rug was the banner and the votes, except blaming nick for something. Dick wonders if on the last show if they will show who did the mustard, dani said the best part will be that they will all laugh histerically, but if its eric or nick everyone will be like i knew it, dani hopes its kail, dick hopes its amber... dick said i wonder if anyone would think that jen did it herself... dani said that was the first thing she thought.

Dani saying how Kail wanted to have a talk with her about Nick, Dick says yeah and she never did.

Dani now mocking Amber "seeing my name next to that word, i haven't been called a liar since i was on drugs, who am i?" dick says "the crying heyena" dani says "ding ding ding, your right, you are the new HOH" (LOL)

Dick thinks that Eric used Amber, Dani said she still lied, Dick saying that he didn't lie very much but the biggest one was about the alliance.

Dani says breaking what alliance, with them? and Dick says Jess and Eric, Dani says "well I did too".

Dani saying you can't play this game without lying, Dick said except for Drew, and Dani said he had to have, Dick said I don't remember much about him except he was cute, Dani says that was weird coming from you.

Dick saying he would exaggerate stuff like when he went off on Eric he blamed Eric for things that he said, and Dani said thats what I'm saying, the little things there is no way you can go through this game without lying... like when you told Jameka "you played a great game", dick first denied it then said well I didn't want to be mean and say "you played a shit game and we just drug you along".

Dani wishing something would happen today, this sucks. She says she hasn't been able to sleep, about POV, the next competition, life after BB, she just hasn't been able to sleep.

6:14 BBT

Back from FOTH and they were told they are going on 24 hour indoor lockdown

All are speculating on live show tuesday

Dani complaining that they better give them somthing to do tonight

Dick, Jameka and Zach talking about tv shows. Dani picking at hair AGAIN (If I watch her do this one more time I'm going to start pulling my hair out!!!)

Dick has gone inside. Zach, Jameka and Dani talking about random stuff. Jameka wonders what is going to happen to the giraff once they leave. Zach "maybe you can take it home and put it in your garden"

Jameka-"I don't have a garden"

Zach-"Ok, put it on your front lawn"

Jameka-"no, I'll put it on the highway for the trucks to run over"

Dani-"That's rude Jameka"

(Ed note-No Dani, what is rude is you picking at your hair and droping it all over the cushions where everyone sits!!!!!!!!! Please stop already)

Nothing worth reporting going on.

2 feeds on dani and dick talking about past events this summer

2 feeds on Jamika sleeping

I assume Zach is in HOH

and with that I'm out for the night

hope someone else can stay awake for this most interesting night!!!

Dani is dressing the bunny that is by the front door,

Zach in HOH re-reading his letter or book from his hoh gift basket.

Jameka is somewhere but we don't see her.

They are trying to amuse themselves.

Zack called to the DR.

Dick laying on th couch. Dani sitting in there chair. They are trying to thing of things to do. Earlier dick and dani wanted to take the hoh door bell. As they were heading that way bb said Danille knock it off. Now she is pushing at the wall and BB says again Danille knock it off.

They are on a 24 hour lock down.

Dick says he is going to try to get Dani in trouble. Now Dani wants to play catch with a plant I think. Dick said bb is going to say knock it off. That game ended fast Dani said it was boring.

Not much going on.

Dick keeps farting............Dani says stop that is unacceptable. Now she wants to move the furniture. Her and Dick are just playing around, laughing and trying to have fun. Dani says the camera men probaly hate them. They are so boring. Dick says wonder if that is a crappy job? Now they are saying stuff about Zack and maybe banners how Zack is a perv and panty muncher lol.

Ok nothing else going on.

Archived