Who Should Win Bb8?

NashandNoahfan

Vote for who you think has played the game and deserves to win bb8.  

139 members have voted

1. 1. If the final two was Dani and Dick ...

• Dani
    • Dick
  2. 2. If the final two was Dick and Zach ...

• Dick
    • Zach
  3. 3. If the final two was Dani and Zach

• Dani
    • Zach

I voted with the majority, Dick/Dick/Dani

Truth is, I could totally see Dick "sharing" his winnings with both of his kids..........but if Dani wins, Dick and his son will be like beggars to get a dime out of her.

Still, over Zach, who slept through the first half of the game, either of them deserves the win more than him.

being unbiais

i say in this order

1.ZACH

2.DICK

3.DANI

I have to speak my mind on this.

It is interesting to see the comments about who is in the final 4, 3 & 2. Other than season 5, I have not liked anyone in the final 2 and even then, it was only Drew i was luke warm about. Every year I read the boards and see all the whining and crying because the final few are undeserving/floaters/poor players/etc. Every year we all have our favorites and our least favorites. This year America influenced the game and still there are alot of people who are not happy with the results. I guess what I am saying is : Can't we all just get along?

I love this show and I hate it too. I think that is what draws us back every year. I spend weeks looking forward to the start of the new season, it keeps me occupied during the summer when there really isn't anything else on TV. For the first time in a long time, I like at least one of the people going into the final 2.

***stepping down off soapbox***

Archived