Who Will Be Evicted Tuesday 9/11?

OmegaBetaZeta

The Final 3  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Daniele Evict from the Big Brother House?

• Dick
    • Jameka

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
penalty vote for cheating? what happened?

He put his blue ball in Jameka's tube. :D

As much as I dislike the Donatos, I have to admit the jury members' face expressions are going to be priceless when they find out the Donatos made the final 2.

What a bunch of stupid hg's this year. And America's Player twist sure didn't help as it handed Dick a free week of safety.

Really?? how do you know that for sure? pure spectulation!

since we havent seen the rule book... we shouldnt assume that there is a rule stating "house guest are forbidden to receive letters that have coded messages from loved ones... this includes any codes that were invented prior to entering the house."

i would think if there is a rule like that... then dick would not have admitted out loud on the feeds (and bragged about it to dani) that him and his son had came up with a code system before coming into the house. hello? why would he admit that knowing that he would get in trouble?

There is no proof that Dick put the ball in Jameka's tube. It is clear that he put his broken necklace in his pocket at the beginning of that competition. Now it is clear his son sent him a letter with a code they had worked out before he came into the house. The proof is from Dick's own mouth. I doubt he will get a penalty vote for breaking the rules, but I think he should, just like Jen did for breaking the rules. It will keep the game interesting for those who aren't on the D&D bandwagon

Really?? how do you know that for sure? pure spectulation!

Dint actually see dick put it on jameka tube... just holding the blue ball on his hand.. if you want I can upload or post a picture. :D

They aren't allowed to have outside information. Dick cheated. You can't justify what was done. It was cheating. He should be punished.

he will probally get fined at the end of the show... 1m hahaha loser

Since the competition was not aired live we will never know if Dick put a blue ball in Jameka's tube. (boy that sounds weird though). He did say the letter he got from Vincent was coded to let him know who to trust.

If CBS did review the tape and determine he tried to sabotage Jameka's chances I think he should have a penalty vote. Just for the "integrity of the game". Then it would end up a tie and Zach would have to cast the tie breaking vote.

People believe what they want to believe and the Dick bashers want to believe that Dick put that blue ball in Jameka's tube. COME ON. Let's be real for a second, why in the hell would Dick do that. Whoever made this stupid rumor is quite ridiculous. I mean, just because you don't like a person doesn't mean you should accuse them of something like that.

As far as we know, God put that ball in her tube. LOL. God didn't want her to win thus far he made that ball bounce in her tube.. That's that folks !

BTW; Dick won't be getting that penaly nom, sorry ! :-)

And Daniele isn't going home.

( Back on topic: Jameka will be leaving the big brother house Tuesday ) .

As much as I dislike the Donatos, I have to admit the jury members' face expressions are going to be priceless when they find out the Donatos made the final 2.

Confused by this! I thought when it gets down to the F3, they all compete for the final HOH. Is this correct??

If so, that does not guarantee that BOTH D & D will be in the F2.

If Zach wins, then only 1 D will be there & it will be Dick. If this is true, I also hope by Dick saying they won the money, he is talking about what the runner up gets.

He has to know, that I HIGHLY doubt the jury would give the $$ to him, if it was him or Zach. I'm sure they would give it to Dani, if it was her & Zach. They would also give it to her, if it was her & Dick. (well maybe not if they want to see her whine)

BTW, tried to pull up the video with Dick apologizing to Jam & it is not there. Anyone else have this problem?

GO Dani & Dick in the Final HOH. Would be hysterical, if after all this.... Dick wins the final HOH!!! :party_smilie:

Jameka will be going by by, and Alexandria, I know that you are a young one, but I want to commend you, you have a good head on your young shoulders, I could not have said it better,lol

People believe what they want to believe and the Dick bashers want to believe that Dick put that blue ball in Jameka's tube. COME ON. Let's be real for a second, why in the hell would Dick do that. Whoever made this stupid rumor is quite ridiculous. I mean, just because you don't like a person doesn't mean you should accuse them of something like that.

As far as we know, God put that ball in her tube. LOL. God didn't want her to win thus far he made that ball bounce in her tube.. That's that folks !

BTW; Dick won't be getting that penaly nom, sorry ! :-)

And Daniele isn't going home.

( Back on topic: Jameka will be leaving the big brother house Tuesday ) .

Agree with everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Archived