• beau
    • howie
    • dustin
    • nick
    • dick

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost put Janie, but her nose always bothered me. So I voted Dani Donato. If she put on 10 lbs, she would be stunning. She has perfect facial features. Now her attitude needs some work, but I don't think she's at all conceited about her looks, like Jen is.

When my son introduced his future wife, we all thought she might have an eating disorder. She doesn't. She's just naturally thin and is built like Daniele.

I notice that Amy is in all caps. Was the creator of this poll trying to influence the vote?

straykat i think you are right and are on to something. :animated_scratchchin: so what do you think we should go about this? :ninja: k I got my disguise now :naughty: and time to arm and protect our selfs just incase something goes wrong with the confrontion of the creator :gunsmilie: How about trying ... :boxing::fight2::hammer:

Janelle is obviously extremely beautiful. I also thought Rachel from BB6 was pretty too. However, alot of opinions of beauty can be altered by just how bad some of their personalities are. I mean, for instance, Ivette was a really pretty girl too, but no one liked her and so probably formed a negative opinion about her looks.

sorry, i wasnt even going to make a Male one, but people in the female one said too. I didnt know who yall think is a attractive. heck, i thought people would think Cowboy was more attrative then him.i wouldnt make a good female i guess

everybody BUT dustin beau james scottt have avote... i guess Yana hasnt been here. or has she? i know she was a fan of scott.Good Luck Daniele!! You win it girl!

Archived