Most Fake Houseguest On Big Brother?

OmegaBetaZeta

Most Fake Hg, Biggest Trash Talker on BB  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is the Most Fake, Trash-Talking Houseguest on Big Brother?

• Alison
    • Ivette
    • Maggie
    • Daniele
    • Dick

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think it's funny how easily we can trash talk people we don't even know, based on a GAME SHOW that we see on TV. I'm sure that if anyone of us here on these boards were in the house, we would be depicted how the producers want, and those on the message boards would say the exact same things about you.

Just because people are behaving a certain way on TV doesn't mean that's how they are every day in their real life. Being in a house with the same 14 people for months on end would get to me...I don't know about anyone else, but it is a GAME....to say that these people are "skanks" or "horrible people" etc is a bit drastic....don't you think?

jmo...........

:)

Mikal the voice of REASON! Thanks for your post this thread was getting scary with all the venom. I was beginning to think i was lost in the CBS threads! Allison burnt everyone! Dick has been the biggest trashtalker. JMHO

I haven't and won't vote in this poll. Perhaps some people lie more then others on BB, but that is part of the game. They all are fake in one way or another and I think they have to be that way to survive in the BB house. Like it or not that's BB.

DICK AND DANIELLE!!!!

Uh Oh!!!! On the live updates Ole Dickie has just waxed poetic on how cute Drew was -- and even Danielle thinks that is "weird coming from you" .

Alas poor Danielle , Family members are often the last to know. I can hear her now. . . . . ( INSERT WHINE #10,533 here please ) That SSSUUuuuCCCcccKKKsssSSSSS.

Daniele.

Phoney: Hiding under the covers for a couple of weeks with you new boy toy then go cry to everyone that "know one got to know me."

Phoney: Grinning, smiling and encouraging Dick's rants and then tell everyone "I do I have to suffer because of his actions."

Phoney: Saying someone want to backstab when you just admitted on camera "let's ged rid of him next."

Phoney: Telling everyone your estranged with your dad, yet you act like best friends and have relied on him to bully his way through the whole game to advance you further. (Not to mention you blog states you've been associating with your dad all along - or maybe your blog is totally phoney like you.)

There's more to her phoneyness...too much to list.

Ginger OH Snap...I agree... :animated_rotfl:

Danielle and her father was phony....I cant wait when they find out they were not the best BB players of all time...I cant wait when they find out that the only reason they are in the position they are in is because of America...no big game play by either...This season again was stupid I dont blame the players I blame BB for their casting choices and AP idea....It seems they were trying to repeat season 6 by providing the raw emotions and having Danielle become a mini Janelle.... Except for one thing...they forgot to cast strategic players...

I say Dick was phony because he was sooooooooo trying to perform for the cameras!!!

no dust on my tv.. and the tv i usually watch it on is digital wide screen 50" ..... so its very clear. everything is DVRed and i even do a lot of Slow-Mo. (the best was when Jen and Dick had their fight and Jen continued to eat through the entire fight.. chewing away as she grabbed and swatted at dick... it took forever to watch it in Slow-Mo)

Yeahhhhhh but is it HDtv....:lol: That was funny when you put it...Jen didnt stop to eat her apple doing the whole fight... chump...give me that cig...chump..stop u are going to burn me chump...mouth full of food u burned me...apple spitting everywhere..

yes its HDtv! of course! lmao... but some shows arent HDTV..

arrow.. yeah, sports are the main reason we got the HDtv/DVR my husband loves it!

back on topic: sparkie... jen was chomping on that apple like it was her last meal right? if it was anyone else i might think they would chuck it at dick's head.. but not her, i knew she wouldnt do it.. she wanted to eat it to much.

arrow.. the stars are gone cause apparently people were going out of their way to register under new names just to take stars away from people.... :huh: i know.. weird.. anyways, they were meant for fun and not meaness, so they just got rid of them completely. nobody has any stars now. which is better. everyone is even now. :)

dani gets my vote most ruthless bb hg by far. its not a good or bad thing

nobody has any stars now. which is better. everyone is even now.

Yeah, the stars were always a big deal with some!

If you really want to make it even you get rid of post counts and then you wouldn't be seeing every other post with a smilie instead of an actual reply if it wasn't going to count.

Loved your post PlainTruth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So true So true. :animated_rotfl: I hate to burst peoples bubble who seem to think the heinous lack of any class behavior in the house especially from Dick, Ratty, and Daniel is all game. GIVE ME A BREAK. I know in the house circumstances are exaggerated because the whole situation is so unusual, but you dont go in the house a sweetie pie and from editing and stuff come across as a no boundry respecting feces-head . Dick always blabs like we should be impressed about how honest and real he is... so he's a walking penis and not afraid to show it WOWWWWWWW. Im impressed He should win!!! Osama Binladen is as real and honest about how much he hates US and wants to blow us up, so I guess Ill admire his honesty????Wha tha fornication??? Dick can kiss my glutious maximus. I will be laughng said gluttious maximus off when one of the white trash duo gets kicked to the curb and out the door :party_smilie: So i guess i dont think Dick is fake unfortunately. It would have been nice if he could have faked being human tho. Ratty and Daniele are a tie for me as winners of this catagory. Such two faced , lying. fakes I havent seen since the likes of Will and boogie. At least will was slightly charming and funny-Ratty and Daniele have no redeeming qualities. :P

Archived