July 9th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April and Maggie were talking in the dining area, i only got the last paet. Eric passed by and looked at the fish. April went outsidee to talk 2 Beau. After about a 5 secound pause, Maggie told Eric 100%. Then Buea cam inside to feed the fish.

I think this is like a finalaztion of a Maggie/Eric team

Whille Beau and Eric was feeding the fish, maggie took the keys out from under the pictures .. she looked at the keys and the houseguest's faces thoughtfully .. and it seems like she put them back in, in a certian order .. (perhaps Maggie was playing the 'matching' game with the house guests keys?)

In the backyard again .. HG's talking about how good looking everyone is. Kaysar finally seems to be being more social. At least he's out in back next to everyone whose in the hot tub. He's not saying much. Eric, Kaysar, Howie, Sarah, and Jennifer are all staring at a bottle which tests the PH level in the pool.

Kaysar is smiling. He has a nice smile.

Howie says, 'sarah i told you, your like an unrelated step sister.'

Ashlea says that if she leaves early .. she'll send a banner plane ..

Howie says that's illegal. She says she'll jump out from behind a garbage can or something. Howie talks about how lucky he is to be in a hot tub with four geogeous women. Ashlea says they're out of luck, they're stuck with a gay guy, a married guy, and a virgin (kaysar I think?).

Howie has been with 2 girls. He's been with another guy and a girl. Now he's talking about 'grazing' .. and bumping carrots. Use your imagination as to what he means. :roll:

Ashlea looks completely grossed out. (I feel for ya!)

Eric says I can't believe we're having this conversation. Ashlea has been engaged four times.

Kaiser is in the hot tub with rachel, howie, ashlea ..they are talking about religion .. and kayser's preferance for the girls religion .. and he says in this day in age he just wants a good girl .. that he wants to wait till he finds someone special .. that he doesn't want to break a girls heart .. ashlea and rachel say .. 'awwww' ..

Rachel asks him what he does .. he says that he is a graphic designer, but that his emphisis is business that after he gets out of this 'joint' (they all joke about being in the joint) .. he wants to get into development of a product .. rachel asks about it but he says he can't talk about it since the patent is pending ..

Cam flashes to michael and janelle .. janelle does not have a happy look on her face.

Back to the hot tub .. ashlea is making fun of howie's .. kayser is inviting them all to his house after the show .. a day at the beach .. rachel says she wants to see malibu, beverly hills.. that she's only been to santa brabara .. ashlea has been to san diego when she was younger .. kayser says there is place on the bach where you can see all the sea lions ..

Howie is saying they are real smart .. that you should get one as a pet .. they're making seal sounds .. talking about walking on the beach with them as pets .. that it would really draw the chicks ..

Howie ist alking about having a mermaid caressing her, bathing her and throwing her back in her cage..

Howie is talking about his ideal 'low mantience' girl .. (read: easy).

Kaysar is saying you can't go to girls at bars and talk the way he does .. rachel or maybe it was ashlea says that howie's mom will be like bam .. (hit him?)

BB: Michael -- stop that.

Howie: Michael has the record for that so far.

Maggie has a tatoo on her toe. Eric comes in, sees her hair and says she looks like Little Bo Peep.

Eric says to April that his word is as good as gold. If he gives someone his word he's not going back on it. It sounds like April is thinking maybe Kaysar should be the one to go next week. It's hard to know.

Michael just gave Beau a ride on his shoulders.

Ivette comes out to the hot tub where rachel, ashlea, and kayser is. Ivette is talking about howism. Howie left to go swimming .. they are telling him to swim 440 laps .. they are discussing how you'd keep track .. rachel' it would have been nicer if they had a bigger pool' ivette says that this is the biggest that they've had ..

'we're so lucky this season to .. every other season they had to wash their clothes by hand. Ashlea says she woludn't feel like her underware would get as clean. Ivette says she cleans hers by hand all the time. Ivette says her mother washes her clothes.

Ivette mentions her mother .. and we get fish.

They are putting lid on hot tub .. ashleas says they were given a 15 minute warning. (BB tells them to go in for the night?)

Quad cam .. 9:43 pm BBT

Cams 1 - janelle, kayser, and .. april? (smoking a cigarette)

Cam 2 - same angle

Cam 3 - rachel, james, jennifer, sarah, eric, michael are playing .. cards? looks like?) same thing on cam 4.

I think Rachel just told Maggie (who's bathing & shaving her legs in the HOH bathroom) that Ashlea asked Howie to play for her for PoV.

They can't seem to remember how many weeks they agreed to keep each other safe for (initially) when they were on the surf board. They don't know if it was 1 or 2 but Rachel is saying she wants to honor that agreement, whatever it was. (I'm not sure they actually set a number of weeks).

Jennifer is laughing so hard about something that she's crying. They are saying she's drunk. A glass fell off the counter and they are worried Jenn is going to cut her foot, even though they vacuumed. Eric said someone rested the glass on the edge of the counter where there is no way it could stay for more than 20 minutes.

Skid mark discussion-gross

"I'm not going to sleep with Michael for the veto" -Ashlea

Ashlea and Janelle in the bathroom talking about getting Michael to use the veto if he wins it. Janelle is really pressuring Ashlea to sleep with Michael to get the veto. "I would do it" -Janelle

On Sept 11, 2003 Howie accidentally left his briefcase near a helicopter's fuel tank (in the parking lot where he was working). When he gets to work everything is roped off and the bomb squad is there x-raying his briefcase. They interviewed people about him. Of course, they found out there was no bomb, he had just accidentally left it there.

Then he tells a story about being in a gentlemen's club and went into the bathroom. He hears "Honey, can I borrow a tampon?" He looks around and realizes he's in the wrong bathroom & quickly leaves. This wasn't the first time-he accidentally went into the girls restroom in high school also.

Then they ask Kaysar what his most embaressing moment is and he says, "This has to be it right here." All the hg's laugh.

What do you know-Jenny just ended up stepping on a piece of broken glass. Kaysar says "that's really bad if it gets in your blood stream."

April got a piggy back ride from Mike the first night they met and she kicked him in the balls. He was going to give jenny a piggy back ride but got called to the DR.

April and Jennifer are at the picture wall and are discussing partners .. so it's a pretty good guess they are together .. april is teling jennifer who to be nice to .. to keep cleaning around the house .. they say not to worry about bonding with janelle because she wont be there for very long .. ashlea comes up to them and interupts them .. jennifer follows ashlea.

Everyone in the big room is trying to decide who is sleeping where.