September 8, Live Feed Thread

Jem

Dick and Dani in round room celebrating. Dick keeps saying that they've won, that they've won it all. Dick going over all the people in the jury house that won't vote for Zach. Dani says he won't get any votes because they won't let him get there. Dick agrees. In the kitchen a few minutes ago, Jameka said she was admist the winner of BB8. She apologized to her family.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds back. Dani won. It was a q&a I think. D&D are talking about the comp. J/E are talking about a question regarding Eric and some kind of secret thing I think. When the feeds came back ED came in yelling at Z about something and how America knows now how racist he is and Z came back with something about America knowing about ED but I can't remember the words.

Dick:We won. He's so clueless that he doesn't even have a chance. Then he runs through the names of all the jurors and that he doesn't have their vote.

J/Z go to HOH to talk

Dick says he missed it by one. Dani says it doesn't matter, and don't take away from her winning. It seems like the veto was like in past seasons where they had to line things up about past HGs. Dick says Zach only got one right, and it was Kail. Dick continues to scream in happiness. Dick says that one of them has one the money, that one of them have won this game.

Zach in Jameka in the HOH room discussing who should win over Dick and Daniele. Seems like Jameka wiould vote for Dani, because she doesn't like Dick's antics.

Dick's now doing situps on the kitchen floor.

Dick and Daniele all all smiles and giggles. They keep high fiving. Jameka does not look happy. She thinks Dick's speech will be about he had to do what he had to do for his daughter and that everyone else would have done that too. Dani tells Dick she might have a chance of winning over him because he's a jerk. Dick says that if they're in the final two, they'll be the best team in this game, even moreso than Mike and Will. Dani says whatever. Zach says who he thinks he'll get votes from in the jury house. Jameka tells him that he'll have to hear Dick's mouth, and Zach says he'll have to hear it when Jameka leaves, too. Jameka says that it's only Saturday and it's still a long way from Thursday. (Seems they don't know someone is leaving on Tuesday.) Zach says he doesn't like Dick's mouth, and he would vote for Daniele. Jameka says that Dick will not have her vote if he is in the final two. jameka says that Dnai has rocked in the competitions, and wouldn't want her here, but in the final..She thinks that Dani has gotten Dick to do her dirty work and that Dani carried Dick thoughout the game. Zach says that if he chokes in the first HOH comp, he has a second chance. If he fails the second one, it doesn't matter who wins the last one.

Zach and Jameka in HOH... Zach saying that he for sure would get Jens vote, she won't vote for Danielle... Jameka says she is sorry that you had to hear all that from ED.... Zach saying how Dick loves inflicting pain on people, he doesn't assume that people will retaleate and how he will never hear the end of it if they win it all. Jameka says he will not have her vote, that dani rocked the comps and stuff and she would want her gone but in the end she believes, and its just her belief that she played, some people would say she played a great game and carried ED through the game.

Zach saying if he fails the first time of HOH, he has the second, but if he fails the second, im out... then he has to explains how it works to Jameka, she didn't realize how it worked, she tells him he won't choke. Jameka saying that ED didn't do bad with the dates either.... now Zach going over the comps for the last HOH of past seasons... "Jameka, please go to the DR". She says, wait im eating and just leaved the room. Zach tells her that Jameka is giving him a different perspective and she leaves HOH. She stops when Dick tells her he's sorry they are so happy at her expense, she tells them its all fine, she would have done the same thing and she said if its her time its her time, shes fine that she wouldn't be there if not for the deal she made with them, dick tells her they knew she would keep her word that is why they offered it to her.

Jameka goes into DR

Dicka nd Danielle so happy.

Dick does pull Jameka aside and tell her they are sorry to be so happy at her expense. She tells him dont worry its all good.

It was very nice and heartfelt.

see video thread

Fireworks from Dick, Dani and Zach.

Zach walks thru kitchen and Dick apologizes in his own interesting way.

Dick: Sorry I was such a complete Asshole. I was really pissed about you turning on us. we had a deal and you broke it.

Zach: I didn't have a shot in the end.

Dick: doesn't matter we had a deal and you broke it. We would have brought you to the final 3 and you lied and then you tried to justify it. If you had just said it was strategy and not been a dickhead about it (!) that would be one thing but you really pissed me off.

Zach: to be honest other than the fact that you guys are mad

Dani: (smiling) I'm not mad at anything

Zach: Just knowing that even if Jameka were up on the block and had won she could have pulled herself off anyway. It wouldn't have made a difference.

Dick: No it would have made a difference because if you won HOH it would have stuck (think he meant POV) that's the difference it would have made so don't try to justify it dude

Zach: I'm not I'm just trying to explain how I was thinking

Dick: You didn't stick with the deal. You tried to turn on us and it didn't work out. You were the muscle in the house trying to muscle us out as your speech said and it didn't work

Zach: Fine - I'm trying to get one of you out sure!

Dick: (mockingly) You're trying to give everyone else a fair shake -- it was a retarded speech

Zach: I completely agree with it

Dick: WHAT that it was a retarded speech?

Zach: no that it was true

Dick: Why because everyone deserves a fair shot?

Zach: Dude if I had my dad in here I could probably kick you guys ass!

Dani: OKAY ZACH

Dick: You know we were the target from the time we walked in so shut the F*** up!!!!

Dani: OMG!!!

Dick: We had the hardest game in this whole GD place of anyone!

Zach: Everyone had it just as hard

Dani: SHUT UP Zach

Dick: Idiot

Zach: seriiously

Dani: Zach just shut up

Zach: I'm not being an idiot

Dick: you can't help being an idiot

Zach leaves and Dick says "If I had my dad in here! What a jerk off"

Dick: What a f*ing tool. Ya know I'm trying to be nice to him and he is such a complete f*ing idiot.

Zach come back into kitchen

Dick: Go borrow Jamekas bible since you found GOD

Seems like Jameka still in the DR. Dick is really laying into Zach. All three of them are in the kitchen. Even Dani isn't being mnice to Zach. Zach said if he whad his father in the house, they'd be able to kick everyone else's ass. Dani says to come on, she didn't like that comment. Dick says that they've been the biggest threat since the beginning of the game. Zach says everyone was a threat. Dick tells Zach to borrow Jameka's Bible. Zach says for him only seeing one season of BB and being found four days before being brought to the show, unlike Dick that has been trying for years. Zach tells Dick that he won't be taking him to the final two. Zach says that she has carried him throughout the game, but Dick and Dani hear him say that he's carried Dick through the game, which they laugh at. Jameka's out of the DR and someone else is called.

Dick, Dnai and Jameka in the kitchen now. Jameka asks if Eric was around Zach when he made the racist comment. Dick says they were playing slop pong, and Eric did something to Zach, and Zach said that was very white of him. Seems like Zach said it was an expression, but Dick said no, that was a racial remark. Dick said he asked Zach if he would say that to Jameka. D/D are now telling Jameka what Zach was just saying to them before she came out of the DR. Seems like Zach is in the DR.

Danielle said she's pissed that someone (i think jameka) made a comment about Dani flying under the radar, like because dick made all these comments yelling at everyone and she did nothing, omg, what was i supposed to do... omg i didn't realize that winning 5 pov's and 2 hoh's was flying under the radar.

Dick says it doesn't matter, one of us is winning so it doesn't matter... she says i just don't want him in the final two.

Dani says the people in this house have some audasity to say anything about anyone, just the comments. Dani says whatever im so over it.... They are now making fun of the fact that he thinks he played a better game then ED and so its stupid for him to say he wouldn't take ED... Dick doesn't think anyone would give him a vote. Dani goes inside to take some aspirin

Dick has been in BY spitting and shouting for 10 mins about ONE OF US HAS WON THIS GAME! ONE OF US HAS WON A HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

Dani tells him the game isn't over and she doesn't want Zach in the final two. He keeps pumping his fist saying We did it We did it! Eleven down one to go!

Dick starts to tell Jameka that the deal with her on the block had been decided 2 days before and Dani interupts and says well not really it was still on the fence and we decided for sure the last day. (are they covering their butts for the final jury vote??)

They tell her they couldn't let on til the last minute because they were afraid Jessica would find out. and they are telling her again they wanted her (Jameka) to be final 3 with them.

Dick and Dani explaining their alliance with eric and jess... they were saying that neither one of them could sleep that week; that they decided the last day to do it and working out the deal with jameka because it was strickly strategic.. they wanted to take jameka to the final three. Dick now telling the deal with zach, that it was just they keep him in and he doesn't put him up. Jameka saying that amber was not going to put dick and dani up and dick said that she never came to us and told us that, dick said when zach and amber were on the block they both went to jess and told her to put us on the block by having eric use the veto. jameka said she wasn't going to put them up, dick said she should have come to us to with a deal then, she had a chance, she didnt do or say anything to convince him it was safe to keep her.... both zach and amber both swore they didn't throw us under the bus, but they did, eric and jess told us

jameka saying she did that to stay in another week, not to throw them under the bus, dick says we kept zach and not her to split you two up, and jess and eric were in on it too; dick says you were the replacement nominee, they were not gonna put us up; dani says you wouldn't have gone home, amber was getting close to winning things so we couldnt take a chance we had to get her out of here

dick says omg it hasn't sunk in yet, jameka says what, he says one of us is gonna win the game, jameka says youll be rich and laughs..... dick goes inside and jameka says interesting.... we shall see what haaapppeeeennnns (singing) dani being quiet.

Jameka says at least I wont have that surprise or that look when they are leaving. Dick back out and Jameka talking about her conversations with jess.

Dick asking if Jameka had a deal with ERic and she said hell no, then Eric really must not have known that jess was going home. Dick said they knew that had to make a deal with jameka for it to work... jameka saying she never really made a deal with eric/jess, just a "you know i got your back, i love you thing" more on her part then theirs.

Dick says they felt like they had no choice, they thought about everything.

dick now telling jameka about his deal with dustin and why he acted so bad that week and how he explained that to everyone why he acted that way... thats why he was so excited when dustin went up...and then he offered himself up. Poor dick thinking he got eric to vote out dustin (he has no clue about AP)

For the past 15 mins or so, Zach has been pleading his case to Jameka. He just asked for her vote, and that he hopes he has it. Dick and Daniele are both in the DR together. Zach and Jameka are outside chatting. Jameka said, when he first came outside, that she's just listening to all the BS and taking it to the jury house. Zach's going over all the different things that have happened in the house and explaining his part in it all.

ETA: Also, I forgot to put earlier. When Jameka was called to the DR shortly after the POV, and Dick apologized to her about their happiness being at the Jameka's going to the jury, Jameka said no hard feelings and that she wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for the votes and the deal they made. So, it seems likeshe did take D/D's deal. Dick said that they knew she would honor the deal, and that's why they offered it to her.

(I've never seen this before; everyone spilling the beans about everything in the game) Someone got called to the DR and I think that Dick and Dani are going together. Dick telling Jameka said he learned his lesson about not telling anyone anything till the last second.

Zach has made an appearance at the laudry and tells Dick they called him to the DR, he says i know, we are going together. Jameka does a loud moan and Zach says its wrong its wrong, and jameka says what are you talking about he says i know how you feel, jameka says she is just giving everyone the chance to call bs on whatever so that she can take it back to the house... zach says about me? and she says no, if you want to tell me anything.... zach just saying that kail was a bad choice, but once the alliance was gone... jameka said that she know he didn't have any side deal.... zach said he was with nikc and kail/mike together and they would all have their own vote unless they needed to vote together, once nick told zach that he wouldn't vote out dick; zach wouldn't vote him out either and then mike/kail didn't like that idea, it was split 2 to 2, so at that point the alliance was broken up. Zach says after all that fell apart, even when it was rumored we were a group, we were but that he was with mike and nick... jameka said is that the pound that eric was talking about, zach says the handshake, that was a total lie, it never happened.

alot of wows and hmmmm from jameka till zach says they were using jen as a pawn cuz she didn't have anyone alliance, and jameka says so you though, she did with eric, zach says his deal with jen was jen wouldnt put him up and he wouldnt put her up it was 5 minutes before the hoh that day.... he says he doesnt know what crap nick had going on, that he would keep him in, same with mike, he voted to keep mike in, he went home, he voted to keep nick in, he went home and at that point he had no one, and he said that is when dani found comfort in him, or they became buddies or we started using each other.... whatever, he said he said he basically started eating alone and spending time alone and that is when he started going to each hoh giving his word he would vote how they wanted... that was all he said.

He says that eric pulled him into the gym, no he pulled eric into the gym and that he gave his word to eric that he told him if he won hoh he wouldn't put eric up and of course that is when dick got in his face and tried to call him out, then 5 minutes before the vote, dick offered him a deal to stay, and he did whatever to stay... jameka asked if she was the target and he said she was but it changed when they realized they had a better chance if they kept her because of her not being able to win hoh.

Still no sign of Dick and Dani. Zach and Jameka are still chatting the the BY. Still talks about the game and who will have whos vote in the jury.

7:34 BBT

Dick has come outside and is smoking. Zach says that he apologizes for going off. Dick says they're both at fault. Dick said that Zach has had help through this game and that when he was nominated (Dick) the plan was for Zach to work with Daniele. Dick says he understands the strategy, but doesn't understand Zach's speech. Zach says he's happy to be playing the game with the best people in the game.

Dani's out of the DR and making something in the kitchen. Outside, the three are discussing when Eric and Jessica are going to be on housecalls and on the early show and when they should be in the jury house. They've also been talking about Eric ans the deals he made.

Dick and Dani are now talking at the dining room table, and Jameka and Zach are still outside on the couches talking.

Danielle just mentioned that she was instructed before the show to never talk into the cameras.

Dick just laughed and said he does it all the time.

Dick wants to get into the DR and tell them not to have a competition that will put stress on his injured shoulder.

He thinks it wouldn't be fair.

Archived