Pet Peevs About House Guests...

PhoneActress

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poster seems to know an awful lot about that lifestyle.

The walk, the talk, the clothes, the makeup, the mannerisms, holding a cigarette, the voice, etc.

Poster is an expert, a keen observer, a . . .

I agree....poster sounds like a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black

hmmmmmmmmm

Well on my other post I couldnt think of something with Zach and I figured out he is the "bench warmer" He waits ALL season to get to play and wallah! the last game of the season the producers...oh I mean the coach finally lets him play in the big game.

Poster seems to know an awful lot about that lifestyle.

The walk, the talk, the clothes, the makeup, the mannerisms, holding a cigarette, the voice, etc.

Poster is an expert, a keen observer, a . . .

I agree....poster sounds like a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black

hmmmmmmmmm

ACTUALLY, IT IS MORE LIKE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE "AUBERGINE"........ GAYDAR ,YA KNOW. IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.

ACTUALLY, IT IS MORE LIKE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE "AUBERGINE"........ GAYDAR ,YA KNOW. IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.

Is there a reason you are yelling? I can hear you just fine without all the caps. :inquisitive:

As for Dick being gay.... who cares? Seriously? So friggin what? I sure hope I live to see the day that calling someone gay is NOT considered a way to insult them. :rolleyes:

As for Dick being gay.... who cares? Seriously? So friggin what? I sure hope I live to see the day that calling someone gay is NOT considered a way to insult them.

I agree with you Lynnmurr.... It shouldn't be a big deal.

And Thank you Baby Jeasus!!!!!oops, my simo didn't work,lol, oh wellGood Grief it is gettin late I cannot type!!!!!!! or spell!!!!!

Thanks, Good nite all :sleep1:

As for Dick being gay.... who cares? Seriously? So friggin what? I sure hope I live to see the day that calling someone gay is NOT considered a way to insult them.

I agree with you Lynnmurr.... It shouldn't be a big deal.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I used caps in an earlier response because I didn't know how to put quotes in a box. The caps were to differentiate my post.

My email had nothing to do with using the word GAY or gay references to INSULT someone. To interpret my post and say it was about using "gay" to insult and not being tolerant is disingenuous and not true. That tells much more about those of you who took it that way---- You obviously think being GAY is an INSULT. I think it's GREAT --- I AM GAY.

Your critical posts are completely off point and seem to have been be attempt to congratulate yourselves for being so unbiased and egalitarian --- when there was nothing derogatory--no bias against gays implied in my posting to begin with!!! . The point was in pointing out rather obvious behavioral facts about a man who has demeaned gays and their body language--(Princess-- swish etc )---when in fact he seems GAYER than all the others .

My post was about a complete HYPOCRITE --a man who pretends to be a truth teller --telling it like it is - a straight shooting dude - when he is clearly none of those things . He is a HATE MONGER aliar and a coward . For him to ridicule others and to deride a gay,------ saying he hopes he dies and hemorrhages to death while being f---cked up the ass , calling him a Princess repeatedly and a cocksucker etc-----He is using a person's GAYNESS TO INSULT , to bully, harass and humiliate ( or try to) someone. I DID NOT.

There are numerous closeted gays who take this stance of being quick to put other gays down and bully them, thinking that will direct attention away from them and that way no one will take a close look at and suspect THEM. More psychological sleight of hand.

Uh Oh!!!! On the live updates Ole Dickie has just waxed poetic on how cute Drew was -- and even Danielle thinks that is "weird coming from you" .

Alas poor Danielle , Family members are often the last to know. I can hear her now. . . . . ( INSERT WHINE #10,533 here please ) That SSSUUuuuCCCcccKKKsssSSSSS.

i don't buy dick as gay at all...and i LOVE gay guys! he almost pooped himself looking at janelle. do you have sources of people outing him? i also don't get nick as gay...just very comfortable with his sexuality. not that it matters, it just seems really off target. lots of aging rock guys( or wannabees) dye their hair and use more makeup than i do. did you ever see twisted sister? it's just the life style, held over from the 80's...and lots of them don't grow up or out of it. it doesn't make them not gay, but it doesn't make them gay. interesting post, though.

i totally think there's nothing wrong with being gay. i do think it's wrong to out people. i have a dear friend who was an olympic figure skater; he was outed and it almost ruined him. he's fine now...but his life was gravely altered due to someone else's whim. not fair, in my opinion.

Archived