1. 1. Who are you rooting for to win?

• Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jameka
    • Zach

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I think there's a chance he will get rid of one of the donato's, I don't think he's putting both up at the same time. Makes no sense to me at this point. Jameka is well-liked and has friends. Just my thinking so far.

Zach has no say in who goes home. I don't know why D&D even care that much who won HOH. Sure the HOH is safe but the person with the real power this week is the POV winner. Even if Dani had won HOH & nom Zach & Jameka then Jameka won POV, Dick goes up & Jameka sends him home. Let Zach nom D&D it doesn't matter who the initial noms are it's all about the POV. They need to get over HOH & win POV then they both stay.

Couldn't that poll have had an "anybody but Danielle" choice? Her whining is making me want to shove red hot pokers in my ears. At least Eric's incessant talking just became white noise after a while. Dani's whining is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.

I wonder when they'll tell the houseguests and the sequester house about AP? I'd much rather see those reactions than most of the other stuff that will be going on in the house in the next few days. I hope they don't wait until the live show; they won't have enough time for reactions to set in, unless they do a reunion show.

his nominations dont matter either way, considering the POV winner determins who goes home.

Lets say:

He nominate Dick and Daniele

- as long as one of those 2 wins they BOTH stay, cause the person comming off the block is the only vote this week

He nominates Jameka and dick

- If zach wins, he would keep it the same

- if danni wins, she will save dick, making Jam go home

- if Dick wins, he wont use it, and danni will vote out Jam. Or even if he does us it, he will then vote out Jam

I see him putting up Jam and one of the others (it doesnt matter who)

-in this senario as long as Jam doesnt win, both donatos stay.

Good Luck with POV daniele!

well i guess his nominations do kind of matter depending on if he ends up trying to go against his alliance with D/D because if he does and he nominates D/D then he has himself and Jameka working to get the power of veto to not use it which would be 50/50 with Z/J and D/D but if he isnt then yeah everything goes back to how you said except dani wouldnt use PoV because it wouldnt matter anyway shed be voting for Jameka to go or Dick would.

EDIT: statistically it matters because whose numbers are in favor but in terms of who holds the power not so much because it can go either way.

I haven't had a favorite for quite awhile. I'm rooting for the under-

dog....Zach.......really whoever wins is ok with me cos' its only a

game! JMHO :pixiedust:

Archived