The Blue Ball Controversy

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job Thequeenjoni,

I didn't mean to stir this thread up again honest,

I was a little shocked to see it still going this morning.

As I was poking aroung Youtube today I came across this one.

After viewing it I thought maybe it would help,

when I saw it slowed down it caused me to wonder,

why did Dick keep holding onto a blue ball during the competition...

wouldn't you want to keep both of your hands free to capture green balls?

Then changing his position over by the others tubes?

...well sorry everyone I honestly thought it would help not harm. :(

Wow, what a nice welcome. I'll try to remember to:

a - not be new here, and

b - not have an opinion.

I never said Dick ABSOLUTELY, for certain put the ball in Jameka's tube. I said it was my opinion that he very well could have (based on the tape and...well, just Dick being Dick). But, as I said (once again), without seeing footage, I can only speculate. I can't possibly know for sure, can I?

And neither can you.

Thanks. It's been swell.

Oh, and thanks, northeast. I appreciate that you posted it. I hadn't seen it in slo-mo before.

Thanks Justme ....I thought sharing what I found was the right thing to do.

I felt like Aunt Bea in the old Andy Griffith show, when she got her pictures developed

from Opie's baseball game when Andy was the umpire and her photo

proved he made a bad call....but she ripped up the photo and she and

Helen were the only ones that knew about it.

Oh and Welcome aboard Justme, I'm glad you're here!!! :animated_wave:

...well sorry everyone I honestly thought it would help not harm.

I cant speak for anyone else but, I do not think your post was harming to anyone.

And I am acrually thrilled you posted it so I could break it down.

And for the record my detailed post was not directed TO anyone but TO everyone, so all people can see/read/realize that there was no way for Dick to put it in her tube !!

It never ceases to amaze me how people get into believing conspiracies.......when I first read these threads, I was thinking someone actually saw a video of Dick putting the blue ball in the tube............when I went back through it, it became apparent that people saw things they could CONSTRUE as Dick putting the blue ball in the tube........get a grip, folks.......pretend you are your own jury............would you want to be convicted on the evidence you're providing?

the way i see it... there are camera's all over the place. if someone put a blue ball into jameka's tube, a camera would have caught it. period. i am guessing that either jameka did in fact put it in there thinking that it was green.. or it bounced in there.

if another person put it in there... there would be a video out there of it.. hmmm.. i just thought of something... jameka has been wanting to drop it the whole thing, maybe, just maybe the DR told her they reviewed the tapes and its on tape that she did indeed put the blue ball in her own tube.. :animated_scratchchin:

LOL Joni... It just means that the subject has lived it's life to me... There is no proof and I don't even think it happened at all... The ball got there by some other means than by Dick... I just think it's time for this thread to be locked... :)

there's a blue ball controversy?? :shocking:

:animated_rotfl: just kiddin chin. There was a controversy in people's minds. Dick haters tried to say Dick dropped the blue ball in Jameka's tube so he should be tossed from the game. After that rumor was squashed rumors started that it was Zach who did it. Nobody made much of a stink about it anymore. No one has proof of anything & since BB doesn't want to show us what happened, the game goes on :grin2:

Yikes, where'd this come from.lol

Hey Mikalah, you stole my line.lol

Archived