• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched the blue ball video on youtube....yes it shows dick with a

blue ball....but his hands are empty...and there's still only green balls in

Jameka's tube.

^^^^^^^^^

Edit....I watched the video again several times....its so blurry....it even a

split second lools like there might be a blue ball in the tube before it shows Dick with

the blue ball....just so blurry...wish we had a clearer video.

I watched the video again several times....its so blurry....it even a

split second lools like there might be a blue ball in the tube before it shows Dick with

the blue ball....just so blurry...wish we had a clearer video.

They show Jameka with three green balls in her tube -- a wee bit later the shot of Dick with the blue ball in his hand, then right after Julie says "Zach ties the lead with Jameka with three green balls" -- so the blue ball was not in her tube when Dick was holding one.

Without them showing the footage, it's hard to know -- but there's definitely a blue ball in Dick's hand. I don't know what happened, we can only guess (I know what my thoughts are on it -- yes, I 'think' Dick is capable of it). I just don't understand why they didn't show the footage of the ball supposedly 'bouncing into the tube' if that was the case. Why not clear it up and show the tape? It only makes you think there's a reason they aren't showing it.

Boy it definitely matters if dick did that to Jameka, alos the cripted letter he got. CBS better take a handle on this before they loose ratings.

I'm putting this in caps only because it's been said over and over, but gets overlooked with different people postin. I'm not trying to scream:

DICK WAS PUTTING HIS BROKEN NECKLACE IN HIS POCKET, NOT A BLUE BALL

DICK IS THE ONE WHO ADDRESSED IT WITH JAMEKA 1ST, SUGGESTING SHE FIND OUT WITH THE DR HOW THE BLUE BALL ENDED UP IN HER TUBE, EVEN THOUGH JAMEKA WANTED TO JUST DROP IT.

DICK IS THE ONE WHO SAID HE WANTS THE DR TO FIND OUT HOW THE BALL GOT THERE BECAUSE DICK *THINKS* ZACH COULD HAVE DONE IT

I think it's pretty obvious Dick had nothing to do with the blue ball going into Jameka's tube.

WE'RE DISCUSSING THE BLUE BALL THAT WAS IN DICK'S HAND, NOT THE CHAIN IN HIS POCKET (see video thread).

Edit:

As for what Dick said -- since when does he speak the truth? Everything is says is for the game (like the nice stuff he's dishing out to Zach at the moment). Sorry, Dick's 'word' doesn't help change my way of thinking -- a peek at all the footage might, though.

As for what Dick said -- since when does he speak the truth. Everything is says is for the game (like the nice stuff he's dishing out to Zach at the moment). Sorry, Dick's 'word' doesn't help change my way of thinking -- a peek at all the footage might, though.

Dick's word has nothing to with why he didn't put the blue ball in there. The fact that he's gone out of his way to complain that BB has NOT addressed how the blue ball got in there, tells me Dick did NOT do it. Why in the world would he draw attention to it if he's the one that did it?????????????????????????????????

Ohhhhhhhhh, Lynn,

EVEN ALL CAPS will not stop the Dick haters

and you can repeat it until you're BLUE in the FACE!

LMAO!!! I'm starting to see that. :D

EVEN DICK LOVERS CANNOT SEE A BLUE BALL WHEN IT'S STARING THEM IN THE FACE -- ON VIDEO.

Much better when no one's shouting, huh? So let's not.

Who cares what Dick said. That means nothing to me. He knows no one's brought up proof on how it got there --or plans to any time soon. For all I know he's just blaming Zach as part as his usual 'game'. Nothing new. Yeah, chain in pocket -- got that. Ball in hand -- saw that, too.

Sheesh. No need to shout. You have your opinion and I'll have mine.

I'm not a Dick fan....but I don't think he put the blue ball in the tube!!!

In my last post I was saying that the youtube video was too fuzzy for me

to get a good look.....yes I did see a very" brightly" colored blue ball in

his hand. I think there was plenty of cameras out there in the backyard

during the comp. and if Dick put the blue ball in they would have caught

him!!!! The tubes also looked big enough for a ball to bounce in.

I also think if a ball did bounce in that Jameka got ripped off and the comp.

should be done over!!!! JMHO :pixiedust:

Much better when no one's shouting, huh? So let's not.

Who cares what Dick said. That means nothing to me. He knows no one's brought up proof on how it got there --or plans to any time soon. For all I know he's just blaming Zach as part as his usual 'game'. Nothing new. Yeah, chain in pocket -- got that. Ball in hand -- saw that, too.

I tried to make it clear I was only posting in caps because I thought there were posters that didn't know the information and thought it would make it easier to see. That's all. It wasn't to insult anyone at all.

Can you help me to understand why you (or anyone else) think Dick would want the DR to check the tapes on the blue ball issue, if he is the one who did it? I'm being sincere. I don't see any possible motive he would have for that? Especially since he's indicated that maybe Zach did it and that he should be punished if he did.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Lynn, the Dick haters around here don't need logic in the conversation.............everything Dick does/says is suspect :sherlockani:

If he wouldn't have said anything, it would have shown guilt.

Now that he said something, it shows guilt.

Get it, yet? :animated_bouncy:

Lynn,

I don't know what Dick thinks or why he says the things he says. But I don't take what he says as anything but part of the game -- lies, truth, terrorizing the other hg's -- whatever. He plays his game the Dick way.

And, as I said above, we don't know. No one here knows the truth without seeing the footage. We can only go by what we do know, what we have heard, or what little we see. We can only speculate. I see a blue ball in Dick's hand -- quite clearly, and it's not immediately thrown away -- and I have to wonder why it's there. Shortly after, a blue ball appears in Jameka's tube. I know Dick cheats -- even he admits it. I know CBS isn't showing the footage for some odd reason -- and I can't figure out why they wouldn't just to put everyone at ease that yes, it did indeed just bounce in there.

So, all I have is an opinion. All I can do is speculate -- like everyone else. It's all anyone here can do at the moment until we see proof one way or the other.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Lynn, the Dick haters around here don't need logic in the conversation.............everything Dick does/says is suspect

If he wouldn't have said anything, it would have shown guilt.

Now that he said something, it shows guilt.

Get it, yet?

:inquisitive:....

:lipsrsealed2:...

:giggle:

I don't know what Dick thinks or why he says the things he says. But I don't take what he says as anything but part of the game -- lies, truth, terrorizing the other hg's -- whatever. He plays his game the Dick way.

So you don't have even one theory on WHY he would do that? I could understand a little more if anyone could suggest a reason for him essentially telling the producers that he put the ball in Jameka's tube, which was cheating. Especially since he said himself they were told before the game that they could NOT do that.

I would love to hear just one reason on how that would benefit him. :animated_scratchchin:

I absolutely agree, none of us knows what happened. :animated_shocking:

And, although I know it's SO much to ask, is there a little bit of a chance that instead of some CBS/BB conspiracy, they don't have it on tape, either?!

Maybe (I know that's tough for a lot of you but just maybe!) it was really an accident that didn't get picked up by the cameras.

NO conspiracy to help Dick win :animated_shocking:

I know it's hard, but just a maybe??? :animated_bouncy:

You maybe right Ivgal....an accident that didn't get caught on tape....

maybe thats why CBS can't comment on it. And thats why they haven't

done a do over comp. :animated_scratchchin:

sSig_ImNewHere.gif

NOT

and dick wasnt the only one that touch a blue ball. but so far, nobody has any video showing dick putting a blue ball into jameka's tube. or anyone else for that matter. until then.... cry me a river.

the end.

I just watched and watched the "slow mo blue ball link"

using the minutes into the video on that link it is as follows:

1:22 - Julie: Jam still in the lead with 3 green

1:31 to 1:38 starts the slow mo with Dick having a blue ball IN THE FRAME

1:39 to 1:54 DICK is in the frame/mix with HG's and at 1:47 there is a CLEAR shot of Dick BALL-LESS

1:38-1:39 Zach crosses in front of Dick

meanwhile at 1:40 -1:41 Julie says: Zach has 3 - and you can SEE Jam's tube only has 3 at 1:41-1:42

at 1:42- 1:45 Julie saying Zach ties the lead w/ Jam at 3 balls a piece

1:45 - 1:47 Dick elbow to elbow with Jam then moves in front of her WITH NO BALL

1:48-1:54 Dick is in the mix visible with the HG's

1:55 Julie: Zach in the lead with 4 green balls

at 1:55 you see Dick run off to ( our ) L side by Dani & Eric and 1:56- 1:59 this is where Eric, D/D all collide and Dani says "what the hell was that ?"

2:00- 2:15 Dick is again in the mix and visible - at 2:05 Julie: Eric still has 3

2:09 Julie says: Jam has 5 at 2:10 they show Jam's tube with 5 balls one of them BLUE

SO, now that it's been broken down, could ya' give it a rest ???????

Archived