Jameka Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric said some harsh words about Jameka win she was up against Jessica and all of them were lies..to try and make Jameka look bad in D&D eyes...I glad they didnt buy it... Eric was really a true WEASAL

"mental note" I do think the producers in the DR have been doing a lot of persuading in the game for good tv.. I dont think this has been an honest on their own except for AP game...I do believe they have some impact in the game for ratings"...JMO

If next season is like this season I am not watching...this season was just lame...

I am pulling for Zach or Jam to win....because I feel like they are the underdogs and America and the producers were not helping them..

Jameka said she felt sorry that she also let down her producer.

I wonder how that works, if the people behind the walls really do have a vested interest in pushing for certain people's agendas. Like when one called Jen a c**t, or when they wouldn't give Zach a straight answer about Final 4. Seems like you not only have to win over your fellow HG but you need to get the producers on your side too.

Just another thing that makes me go hmmm.

Jameka said she felt sorry that she also let down her producer.

I think she said the person who cast her. She was talking to Daniele about whether Daniele thinks that the person who cast them (meaning individually) get some sort of award or acknowledgement for being the person who casted the winner. She said she felt like she let down the person who chose to cast her, by not really playing the game until it was too late.

Maybe she meant God

That is uncall for that is blasphemy.... lets not try to criticize her faith and how she worships... I really think her faith is strong and it was not an act...for that I do not hold nothing against her...her goal was to be happy, make a lot of friends, and get along with other people outside of her culture...she did a great job in doing that because she didnt make any enemies in the house...

NOW her BB game playbook had a lot of kinks and holes in it....matter of fact ...she just has the cover and found the first page 2 days ago .... :animated_rotfl: Mental note for anyone who wants to play BB: Next time watch past history shows for guidelines...except for BB1 and BB8

In the third book of the Old Testament, Leviticus 24:16 states that those who speak blasphemy "shall surely be put to death".

This is a list of other blasphemic words in Christianity:

* For (Christ's, God's) sake

* Goddamnit, God! (improper use), Good God (Almighty), Good (Heavens)

* Heavens (yes, no), Holy (God, Jesus, Lord, etc.)

* (How, what, where, who, whom, why) in (God's, Jesus', Lord's) name

* Jesus (Christ, Almighty), Jesus, Mother Mary, and Joseph

* Lord! (improper use), Lordy

* (Oh), my God (Jesus, Heaven, Lord) (above)

* Sweet (God, Jesus, Jews for Jesus)

* Good (God, Lord)

we should all be dead, and that includes jameka cause i have heard her say a few of those blasphemic words!

(pssst.... its a good thing things are not taken literally right?)

I saw a different side of Jameka last night. She was very gracious and pleasant, as were the other three. It was a good night to watch the feeds.

Wouldn't that make it boring, what makes people tune in is the controversy, the fights, makes it more exciting, and what would it be like if everyone on the show always told the truth. The show would have been cancelled by the second episode.

Wouldn't that make it boring, what makes people tune in is the controversy, the fights, makes it more exciting, and what would it be like if everyone on the show always told the truth. The show would have been cancelled by the second episode

Oh absolutely. I would not watch the feeds like that the whole season. I only meant that it was nice to see them finally able to come clean about everything and actually enjoy doing it.

We don't normally get to see the HG comparing the stories of how things actually played out.

After I read all the profanity and what will happen, I know for sure I am a goner,lol, I have heard Jameka say several and more than those

Is Eric going to be honest? NOPE. Guarantee that. He will still deny it.

The good thing is, Jessica DOES know he cast those votes AND did the mustard, so if he denies those things in Jessica's presence, it may be an issue for her. Especially now that the game is essentially over for the jury.

Yeah, he told Jess the week of her last HOH. He was trying to earn her trust and did so by admitting he cast the votes AND did the mustard. There is probably a video of it in the video thread, but I can't say which day it was for sure.

He told her late one night when they were shuggly in hoh, I think it was during her last hoh, he did not mention AP of course, but did tell her about it all, so she does know.

Archived