Zach Week 10

CeCiMom

zach.jpg

Zach, you made a HUGE mistake not using the POV!!! Could have won the game, if you'd gotten rid of Daniele.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has somebody called Marcellas yet??!!! :) I'm laughing myself silly. He had that veto and could have sent Danielle packing to give himself a real chance, and he chose to keep the Donatos in TOGETHER!!! He's really and truly playing for 3rd place!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Oh, Zach, I did not know anyone could be as stupid as Marcellas, and yet you matched him tonight. Marcellas would be very, very proud. Good going, buddy!

I guess Zach was telling the truth about being loyal to a fault to his groups. He was to Mike and Nick, and now he's loyal to Dick and Dani.

Unfortunantly for him, he had a chance to backdoor Dani (since she was the only choice if he used to PoV), but he stayed loyal. And now that means he and Jameka will probably be the next two out of the door if he can't win anything in the next two weeks.

meh to Zach's credit though, the only scenario he'll go home is if Jameka wins HOH and a Donato wins POV.

well unless the Donatos decide that Jameka would be easier to beat in final HOH, damn Zach shoulda used the veto. Gotta think things through quickly in this game and Zach prefers the slow methodical approach.

MORON!!!!!

You could have turned the game around like nobody in Big Brother history, even Doctor Will and Mike would have stood

up and cheered the guts and intelligence that he COULD have displayed..

Zack I hope you like forth.. As D&D will not want you in the Final Three endurance challenge

Strategically, Zach is an idiot. If he had used the pov tonight, Dick would have to nominate Dani, and she would have been voted out already. It had be perfect time to eliminate the strongest player of the game, and also broke the strongest alliance of the game. Zach is really a stipud player!!!

Archived