Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

This season rocks! I'm quite happy with F3, which is a new experience for me. Woohoo!!

I'm in the minority but I liked the AP idea and hope it happens again, although I don't see how they could pull it off. America spoke apparently. They had a hand in the game and America (the majority anyway) is so far happy with the outcome.

Go Dick and Danielle!

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved this year!! I don't see how anyone can say that BB is ruined. It will be back next year, and if not, it won't have anything to do with this year.

I just don't understand. If someone really has a problem with a show, why watch it?? There are hundreds of other channels to watch. Or books to read. Sheesh.

GO DICK :outfitted_pirate: & DANI :cartoon_tinkerbell: !!! :party_smilie:

This season rocks! I'm quite happy with F3, which is a new experience for me. Woohoo!!

I'm in the minority but I liked the AP idea and hope it happens again, although I don't see how they could pull it off. America spoke apparently. They had a hand in the game and America (the majority anyway) is so far happy with the outcome.

Go Dick and Danielle!

One more time, it's a plurality, not a majority. Do people just ignore me when I say that? I think this is the fourth time now. Look up the definitions. Sorry, it's just a big pet peeve of mine.

Not to mention, just like Dick himself said, just as many people hate him as those that love him.

Oh, Bush won a majority of the vote btw. How'd that work out for ya?

One more time, it's a plurality, not a majority. Do people just ignore me when I say that? I think this is the fourth time now. Look up the definitions. Sorry, it's just a big pet peeve of mine.

They must not be listening to ya dude.

Just like I would like to not hear trailer trash/white trash/skank/whore when refering to people but most people don't listen to me. :animated_rotfl:

They must not be listening to ya dude.

Just like I would like to not hear trailer trash/white trash/skank/whore when refering to people but most people don't listen to me.

Ahhh look, the baiting has begun already this morning.

You know, instead of making a big deal about it I'm just going to do something I should have done a long time ago.

I suppose we are going to hear this coded letter thing the rest of the season? :smoke:

To me is Vincent and Dick are having a beer and laughing about some silly code as a joke is it real? Then Dick remembers and laughs and said well there is no code in the letter anyway. It has a letter J and a letter E in it.

There was no big master plan. There was no code in the letter.

There have been a lot of comps where HG have worked out little codes for raise your number or lower or whatever. That has always been OK.

Donatos won the game. ~ just need to accept it.

:cookie:

Some of us know the definitions; of those who don't, most probably don't care enough to look up the definitions, LOL.

Sorry it's your pet peeve--guess most of us don't share that particular pet peeve.

Anyway, it's yours, Xal--hope you can resolve it cuz I'm not really sure how many people here care about checking their word usage when they post! Hey, that goes for spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc...I think people just post quickly and don't give a lot of thought to it...I think it's just a question of approach really. I'm sure you understand that.

And Dep...Dani hasn't "ruined Big Brother". I think it's safe to say that there have been many "bad guys" over the seasons, and viewers have often been outraged. But ya know what? Fans have short memories, and are very forgiving!! I don't think many will drop out after this season because of D/D.

And--before another thread has to be closed, let's get back to what we're here for: posting for enjoyment!!

I gotta say, since this is the Dani thread: I'm honestly not sure I want Dani to win. I'm hoping D/D will be in the final 2, but I would prefer Dick to win. Sure, Dani has been better at comps, but I think overall, Dick has masterminded this game better than Dani.

i think dick would beat dani in the final 2...maybe. i get so confused about who would vote where. and she would be really mad! i'm not sure zach wouldn't beat them, either of them. i think most of the jury is pissed at them. has jameka really sort of promised her vote to zach, or just that she won't vote for ed?

I really think more jury members would vote for Dick rather than Daniele.

Daniele often said she had few friends in the house--and she's right.

Dick will be far better liked than Dani by the jury--and not just because they have to pick one of them.

I'm betting Jen will vote for Dick.

Yath, funny you said that I have been thinkin that for a few days now, but had not gotton around to sayin it. I thtink Jen will vote for ED over Dani, she did not like her (Dani) right off, and I may stick my neck out here a little, but up against Zach, I think she could also go ED, because she likes to do the unexpected and be different.

Archived