Dick Week 10 H O H

CeCiMom

Ginger how did that letter help Dick advance in the game? Had he gotten in a few weeks ago then sure it might have but now it does him no good so how is that cheating? If Jen cheated and Dick cheated then you can say Eric cheated & BB has cheated. I find it funny that people are making a big deal about a letter that had a secert code in it that was useless. Both Eric/Jessica and Jen were gone by the time he got that letter so it didn't help him at all.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick didn't write the letter. Vincent did. Even if they'd discussed the plan before Dick went into the house, Vincent is a grown man & didn't HAVE to put in a code. So it's all on Vincent. But he can't get a penalty nom, since he's not a HG. This could have happened in any other season, and if it had been done by a HG that you liked, all would be well.

Too bad, so sad!! It's not affecting anything anyway, since Eric isn't in the house.

AP IS PART OF THE GAME, GETTING CODES FROM PEOPLE AT HOME IS NOT.

Why. Don't. You. See. The. Difference?

P.S. I said what Eric did was despicable with the incest comment. I'm many things but I'm no hypocrite. I have even stuck up for Dick a few times this season and then of course the Donato fans praised me and patted me on the back. I call things how I see it, not how I want it to be.

Do you really believe what you just said BabyBlues? That Dick creating a code with Vincent so he could get outside information isn't against the rules because Vincent wrote it? Does that mean if in a phone call Jessica's brother tried to pass her info it wouldn't be against the rules because she didn't say it? Does that mean family members can send banner planes with info because the houseguest didn't send the plane?

I'm going to try that next time with the cops when someone sends me some stolen money that I know about.

"But officer, I didn't steal the money, I just accepted it!"

To compare the incest comments with the racist comments is apples to oranges, IMO. First the so-called racist comment from Zach wasn't meant to be racist. It was said from a white man to another white man in a degrading fashion. Zach could have said, "thanks for nothing" and it would have been the same sort of thing.

The incest comment was said between Amber, Dustin and Eric, which Jameka as the inactive participant. If the fianl 4 involved Eric, Jam, Dustin and Dick and Dustin & Dick were teaming up and Eric was planning on bringing up the incest comment, then I guess it is comparable. But the incest comments were made maliciously, unlike the "how white of you" comment.

Evel D,

Eric made multiple bad statements that I consider not only wrong but uncalled for. He was very immature and myopic while doing this but Erics bad statements do not in anyway justify the Donatos extreme nastiness week after week after week. Its like my mom always told me growing up, if Louis jumped off a bridge would you?

You may not know this I rooted for the Donatos weeks ago but I have too much compassion in my heart to defend their extremely nasty actions anymore. At some point its about who they are as people not the game. I'm not surprised at all to hear and see how badly their personal relationships have gone outside the house based on them seemingly having now low they will not go to.

I really wonder if they have any conscious at all. Is there anything they would not do to win the money? Now they are plotting to throw the race card in to this game. Is that something you will defend?

What does it matter who wrote the letter...loud mouth said it was preplanned...so cheating was part of the strategy before entering the house. If loud mouth did not allude to the fact on feeds than no one would know this, but Dick is such an Ahole and blowhard that he has to make everyone think he is just so darn smart. He preplanned to cheat in this game and he's a cheater.

To compare the incest comments with the racist comments is apples to oranges, IMO. First the so-called racist comment from Zach wasn't meant to be racist. It was said from a white man to another white man in a degrading fashion. Zach could have said, "thanks for nothing" and it would have been the same sort of thing.

Sorry. Not even close.

Xal I am glad you call it the way you see it because I do the same. I wish I knew what Zack said and how he said it so I would know if it is fair game to say. If you know what Zach said and who he said it about and if it was in a joking matter than please tell me so I can have all of the facts on the matter. But until then I can't say if what D&D are doing is fair game or hitting a new low. If Zach did say something racist and ment it then why can't it be said? If he said something stupid in a joking way and D&D are going to make it seem that Zach is racist then I would agree that is low but not against the rules.

Evidently nothing is against the rules this season (Except Jen eating a turkey burger).

My problem is that those who thought the vulgar, degrading things coming out of Dick's mouth were "entertaining" yet the vulgar, degrading words that came out of Eric's mouth were disgusting.

See my point?

Apparently it was something in the first week. If Dick was truly concerned about racism or whatnot he would have told Jameka right away. The fact are though that he's never brought it up and probably never planned to bring it up until Zach nominated him.

No I don't because I didn't care about Eric's comments nor did I care what was comming out of Dicks mouth. I did see some Eric supports thinking his incest comment was great while finding Dick as bad as they came. As for Jen I wasn't someone saying her eating the burgers was bad but destroying someones property was. I also thought she was an idiot for grabbing at a lit cig. I thought there was alot of soft skinned people in the house and Jen was the only one I respected because she was the only one not to break down when someone raised there voice and yelled at them.

SRC I think I remember something during the LNC days when they wanted to call somebody out on being a racist and Dick didn't want anything to with it. It might have been Zach but wasn't sure. I also don't know what was said so I am not sure if the comment will be nothing or be like Ambers that get national media attention.

Ginger what Jen did to his cigs were still wrong no matter what BB told her. It's not BB's property so they had no rights to say you can destroy it. Then again what can you expect from them when one of the AP tasks was to vandalize someone's property?

I am actually way more concerned with the influencing that has been going down in the DR sessions this year by the producers than in any secret coded letters or anything that ridiculous.

The things that have been discussed after the hg's come outta those DR sessions have been way more revealing than Eric's tips in there or Dick's three weeks too late letter from home...

Dani last night was saying they need to think of something to say about Zach that will get him fired from his job.

Like I said before they have no low.

That's sweet...thanks for reporting that. Proves how despicable these two are.

Let's remember how everyone thought it was terrible that Janelle's mom was called, Maggie's place of employment was called and other personal things were thought of as disgusting. Looks like D/D have joined that rank and file.

Dick does look like he'd want to have sex with his daughter... did you see the way he was looking at Janelle? Kind of makes you think....

I love the defense of Dick's cheating with "Lawlz Eric got instructions about who America likes so that's cheating too!" Yeah, no it's not. Multiple seasons have had America's Choices which reveal who America likes as well, it doesn't mean shit as to how they're playing the game. America kept asking for Amber to get nominated and she wasn't exactly planning anything sinister out. Dick and his son created coded messages that would reveal private information Dick is not supposed to know. That is pretty clearly cheating in my eyes.

Dani last night was saying they need to think of something to say about Zach that will get him fired from his job.

Can this be verified? If so, they just continue to be lower than slime. I wonder if people will defend them for talking about getting other HGs fired from real world jobs too.

I don't wish violence on ANYONE so don't take this the wrong way, but Dick better watch himself after this show. I'd bet there are plenty of people who would like to take a shot at him.

Wow.

People lined up to take a shot at a person playing a reality tv game.....

People like the guy who shot John Lennon, you mean???

People that have no grasp on reality???

People that don't take their meds?

What a scary world we live in that people would target someone they don't even know and wish violence and mayhem on them.

Creeepy.

Archived