Dick Week 10 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is what I like about Dick, he just rolls with whatever comes his way and keeps a cool head. Even when he was spewing his venom at the houseguests that one week - that was a well thought out plan for him.

I will chalk Dani's constant whining on her age.... hell, how can she rationalize being upset with Zach just because he is strategically looking out for himself.

These last two weeks will be intersting... especially if neither D or D wins POV

Okay, maybe it's mean but looking and Dick and Danielle the phrase "trailer park trash" comes to mind. And I'm not trying to be stuck-up, I've lived in a trailer park myself more than once. They're just nasty little people. Ugh.

I really do feel sorry for Dani's boyfriend. Not for losing Dani, but because he had to find out what kind of tramp she was on national TV, and how embarassed he must be. No one should have to be humiliated like that in front of, essentially, the world. Notice how he hasn't been mentioned by either CBS or Dani since Nick and Dani hooked up?

Anyway, here's hoping Jameka and Zack are smart enough to get together against Dick and Danielle.

The first and last letters of the paragraphs were the initials of who could and couldn't be trusted.

Who decoded the letter? Who was the person that could not be trusted?

Eric was the one who couldn't be trusted. It's in the feed updates on the site. It's on page five of today's update thread.

dick got his basket!

he walked in the hoh room where zach and jameka were talking. as he walked in he said, "this is an interesting duo i never thought i'd see."

he let them know what was in his basket...ice cream - carmel sutra and cherry garcia, almond roca, chocolate syrup (holy sweet tooth), black nail polish, and a motley crue cd. also go a letter from his son, vincent. vincent let him know he's a live feed fanatic and misses him and danielle. also said to say hello to jessica!

also told dani that the letter was written a while ago and was coded. the first and last letter of every paragraph held the initial of the hg he could and could not trust. apparently the code said not to trust eric.

I was read where Dick said that the letter he got was coded. Isn't that cheating?

Apparentely not when a Donato does it. I remember the Dick fans crying about the integrity of the game when Jen ate. I guess telling your family to send coded messages before you enter the house is okay

I was completely surprised when I got to this thread that it hadn't jumped up many pages because of the outrage that ALL of us should feel when some blatantly cheats in the game. Go to the video above... Dick says it straight up... Vince and him worked out a code in the letter.

Dick should have a penalty vote against him... just like Jen, imo.

Archived