Dick Week 10 H O H

CeCiMom

Anywho......Dani does roll her eyes an awful lot. Dick has apologized left and right. I have never seen a grown man cry so much. He loves his daughter very much. Dani seems to have issues with EVERYONE in her family, not just Dick. Therefore, it makes me think that the problem is with Dani, not Dick so much. I mean, hell, I don't know how many times the man can do things for her in this house before you just want to say screw that! She has been very ignorant with him on many many things.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gut feeling about Dick

I can picture his cancer has returned and he wanted to have a last wonderful experience and get his daugther back in his life. He talks about going to Ireland. I picture Dick and Vincent traveling around Ireland and other countries and making many memories with his winning $$$. I picture Dani and Dick making peace with each other... some what.

Did he have cancer before Marty, wow, if so I had no idea, and I do think he is trying to make amends.

Marty, I don't know if you are being serious or not. I kind of had the feeling about the cancer thing. I was also wondering myself about this being a chance for him to repair his relationship with Danielle. He has made effort OUTSIDE of the house and she has shrugged him off. She tried to INSIDE the house as well.

I hope that it is not the case with the cancer returning, but it did cross my mind.

That makes me sad, I had no idea his shoulder was involved, this is not a good sign for his shoulder to be hurting, and he does smoke so much. I was a smoker for years and I know how really hard it is to quit.

let me put it this way Jack, I do but I don't!! :animated_bouncy:

Archived