Dick Week 10 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the shoulder problems are from when he had cancer in his shoulder at age 17. I don't know the specifics but he might have lost his arm at one point. I really wish he would quite smoking. Sometimes you get cancer once and it finds another way to come back and visit.

Dick has been complaining of problems with his shoulder for weeks

Dick did say that his shoulder problem was from around 17. He had to show them the scar.

Prior activities this season have aggravated his shoulder.

I don't think that they should modify any competition to compensate for anyone ever.

Maybe Zach should go in and request something geared towards him. :eeyore:

Dicks shoulder problems are his own problem. They didnt stop him from playing air guitar like mad. This is ridiculous. Eric was shorter than all the guys did he have comps adjusted based on his height? Zach has one advantage. Thats physical so now they want to gear the comps around Dicks shoulder? Just forget the comps and give them the money. If Zach wins they will probably call for a do over anyway. The producers have made BB8 a total farce.

Surely, Sicko Dicko knew there were physical comps involved in this game...he and his daughter have tried to get on the show numerous times and have stated they were avid watchers.

So quit your whining Dick..nobody gives a rat's butt about your shoulder or your lungs or your dried up prune face...suck it up, otherwise the producers may have to go out and buy you a great big pacifier for that vulgar mouth of yours.

Dick you're nothing more than a ball-less, whining, baby girl, pussified buttwipe.

So let me get this straight, just so I'm clear here.

Zach asks BB if he can use the veto in the final four and they won't tell him the answer, instead they say "watch the show". Dick has a shoulder problem and asks them if they can change the comp to accommodate him and they say "sure".

Are there still people here who don't think the producers have done some things this season to give Dick and Danielle an advantage? I'll say it again, just the fact they're in there together and talked about it before the show was an advantage.

Seriously, at this point if they just gave them the money now I don't think anyone could really care because that's basically what they've been pushing towards all along.

By the way, did you just say you enjoy serial killers Wicked or did I mis-read that?

Weren't there people that said awhile back that Dick had the hots for Jen and they could tell by the way he was treating her so badly??

If that is true, there sure are alot of Dick-haters (closet Dick-lovers???) on this thread!! :animated_rotfl:

Oh Ginger!!!

rofl1rh6.gif

If they give him a pacifier he would die cuz all that nasty phlem he hacks up would gather in a giant ball and block his wind pipe and he would die. I think they should shove that pacifier someplace else so all the natural gas he has would back up and he would just explode!!!

JMO!!!!!

rofl1rh6.gif

What would be geared towards Zach?

A bbq'ing contest?

A man-talking contest?

A random useless gibberish-talking contest?

Maybe a contest to identify the type of grilled fish? :)

As a former Richard fan I find his and his daughters behaviour repulsive and vile. IMO they don't deserve

to win anything but a years worth of psychological counseling.

Weren't there people that said awhile back that Dick had the hots for Jen and they could tell by the way he was treating her so badly??

If that is true, there sure are alot of Dick-haters (closet Dick-lovers???) on this thread!!

I wouldn't do that ball-less wife beater even if I had someone else's vagina. He's a worthless piece...I actually thought he needed to come out of the closet, especially after the things he said to Dustin. Hmmm...Dick may be a bit latent and his homosexual phobias just add to my thoughts of him hiding in the closet.

Dick has a shoulder problem and asks them if they can change the comp to accommodate him and they say "sure".

I don't recall BB saying 'sure".

I assume they told him the comps are all pre-planned and he gets what he gets.

Dick telling Dani his shoulder is really bothering him and wants to tell the DR certain competitions would not be fair to him

She encourages him to go tell the DR.

Dick comes out of the DR and says to Dani "They heard me" she laughs and says..

"Maybe I should tell them my legs hurt and can we have a laying down competition" Dick says, "Oh ok I would be fine with that" both laughing.

Dick talking about possible endurance comp.

Dick: Im glad i told them about my shoulder. That would've been an unfair disadvantage. trivia

i dont think they will change the final HOH comp just because of dick... and they shoudnt. they shouldnt change any comp for anyone... sore shoulder or one leg shorter or half a brain missing.

i know they come up with some of the pov comps during the season (like the beer pong comp) but the HOH comps and especially the FINAL HOH comp has been mapped out already.. why would they change it.

last year they had that stupid volcano~ so say that was this years indurance... what people are saying is Dick has asked BB to change it for him cause of his shoulder and they said ok... so... that would mean they would just dump the volcano???? i dont think so.

it shouldnt be done... for dick or anyone else.

Did I read right on the update boards that Dick went off on Zach for breaking his word??? I guess its ok for Dick to break his word to Eric and Jess, but not for anyone else to break their word??? Gimme a break.....I hate the Donatos......... :outfitted_pirate:

I guees everyone missed where Dick and Zach made up and all is well.

7:20PM BBT: Dick has come outside and is smoking. Zach says that he apologizes for going off. Dick says they're both at fault. Dick said that Zach has had help through this game and that when he was nominated (Dick) the plan was for Zach to work with Daniele. Dick says he understands the strategy, but doesn't understand Zach's speech. Zach says he's happy to be playing the game with the best people in the game. So a truce between Dick and Zach has been called. The two of them, in pretty much agreement with all the facts, fill Jameka in on all the details.

Archived