Dick Week 10 H O H

CeCiMom

dick.jpg

I know his reign as HOH is over but, I don't think we'll have a new HOH until tomorrow. Soooo... post away. :D

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a conspiracy... sheesh. The mod'ing functions to merge the threads, for week 9, threw me off... LOL I'll go it now.

I'm completely neutral about Dick. I don't hate him or like him--he's a complete nonentity to me. I think he likes attention, whether it is negative or positive. So, I've got nothing for him at all.

Hey, Dick--Good luck with the spoiled skank you fathered. You'll need it.

Dick should win more HoHs. His daughter seems to forget how annoyed she is with him within those few moments he is announced the winner.

Honestly, I don't care what you think about Dick and Dani. Everyone has to realize by now that they were the biggest threat in the game from the start and people missed alot of chances to get them out. I think they both benefitted from the stupidest collection of house guests of all time. They were the smartest two in the house, strategy wise. And now look at them both. They are in the final four! They have a really good chance of getting to the final two too.

Archived