Thursday's Live Show 9/6

laladoopiedu

Don't get me wrong...I'm actually a fan of Dick...It's his daughter that I'm not too fond of...But with the advantage of always being 2 against 1 and then ALSO having America help them, it's like they shouldn't lose...It's like when the Yankees win with their ridiculous payroll...Big fing deal - they are supposed to win with advantages like that....

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Volleyofthesun, I agree. Are people forgetting this is a game! Expect the unexpected. Dani could of done the same as the others and not played with their partner, look where they are................

thanx!!!! :)

Did anybody hear Julie say that the Sunday show was to be live? I was purposely listening to her for the info & I heard her say tune in Sunday to see who gets HOH, then Tues show is live, then Thurs show is live. It has been posted in the live feed updates (even though it's not on the live feeds) that the Sunday show is live & I wanna find out if I misheard something...

LOL They have an advanage now only because they weren't voted out! Because of the many HoH's that they won! Because of the many PoV's that they won. Because of the crafty deals that they made. Because they are great players! Yes they deserve to win if they both make it to the end together!

catnip its all good. people have their opinions and will defend them its always difficult to interpret from one perspective to another especially through text because you never know just exactly how the person to trying to say something...

and NY i think its hilarious that u say that about the yanks because me and my buddies were just having a huge discussion about them and their payout. however, the difference between NYY and D/D is that theyre only 2 and started out that way and all the others who felt them as threats had opportunities to evict them...u cant evict the NYY from the MLB lmao...

and just as an FYI to show that I do not always root for the team with an advantage i am a die hard white sox fan (lol i hope that doesnt kill my chances of people being kind to me here lmao)

I can't get on board with the whole "we love the Donato's" thing on every single BB message board out there. I can only hope that Jam, who I do not like, or Zach, who is creepy, wins HOH. I would even rather see Dick win it than Danni. I just can't deal with her. She whines, she moans, she's almost as bad as waaamber, and worst of all she cheated on her serious live in boyfriend on national television. That alone tells me what kind of person she truly is, cause that's not game that's real life. She did it to him and she'll do it to Nick eventually cause that's just what people like that do. They use whoever comes along and shows them some attention.

i was thrilled with the turn of events! and think it is completley fair that dani and dick were able to work together. No different than boogie and will or amber and dustin or jess and eric. They made an alliance and stuck with it just like anybody else does. I love D&D!! they really made the only choices that were good for them! they had to have known that jessica was going to come after them and break their alliance like she said she would.....she didnt even talk to them for two weeks! no game play at all....she slept and talked to eric and jameka and didnt even bother to socialize with her "alliance". Really wasnt good strategy, and as much as i liked jessica she didnt show very pretty colors of herself when she got nominated...just pouted and complained and never campaigned at all! Eric even offered to campaign for her for goodness sakes since she wasnt!

Im all for the game players winnin and would just love love to see D&D in final two! Awesome show tonite!

On Sunday, at 8:00, 7 central, tune in to find out who will be the new head of household. And who they will nominate for eviction. On Tuesday at 9:00, 8:00 central, I will be back for a special live show featuring a veto meeting and then a vote and eviction. Then one week from tonight at 8:00, 70 clock central, tune in for another live show when the final HOH is crowned and single-handedly evicts someone, therefore choosing who will sit next to them in the final two
Taken from Morty's page. I don't remember what was said so I'm hoping Morty got it right...

brovic I agree they made an alliance and stuck to it but I also believe Daniele had the advantage. She knew her dad would jump thru hoops to be her partner. Blood IS thicker than water and she knew this. I personally detest Dick and have posted my opinion here numerous times. I also would never want to "party" with him because I don't have any respect for him at all.

He has, however, been loyal to Dani and followed her lead. She had more game sense than he did. With regard to the game she will probably win and he will be 2nd or maybe 3rd.

MikeTV9 - As for my opinion, I choose when and where to post it. I do not curse at others and they generally respect my right to disagree. In public forums such as this, some people live for the opportunity to flame and bait others. I just figure they have to look at themselves in the mirror the next day and if that is how they get their jollies then goodie for them. I like the person I see in my mirror.

i really dont understand exactly what was being said there but like i said before im not attempting to say anything about anyone or their opinions. they can post and say theirs just the same as i have mine and as far as ive been told can post my disagreements. ive never even really specifically referred to anyone unless i was just replying to their sole post in response to me.

either way its not a big deal for me, its a show (one of my favorites) and like i said i have my opinions everyones not gonna agree. i still dont understand where self image/esteem come into play with the mirror comment but hey whatevers clever.

Archived