Thursday, September 6th

CeCiMom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad we are not really playing the game.

We have so much more info than they do in the house. Jess knows about Eric's phantom vote,

but D/D don't.

I just don't think Jess was AP choice for Eric to evict, because I don't think

he would be able to hide his devastation. He is not in a foul mood, he is not campaigning,etc,etc.

We also don't know if AP choice is "real". I just don't. If AP choice falls into line with how BB wants

the house to play out, they give it to Eric.

If Jess were truly the AP vote, we would never, ever know. They could just as easily say it

was Jameka. (call me paranoid about CBS/AP plan)

I think Eric would be a mess right now and he is not, so I think they told him Jameka.

It is the double eviction that is going to throw them all for a loop because they think it is too late.

I am so psyched for tonights episode! I'm putting the baby to bed, getting in my pjs, grabbing a piece of left over ice cream cake and sitting my arse on the recliner all before 7:59!

:animated_rotfl::cheers::animated_rotfl:

And will you be :dance2: at Morty's by 9:15????

It is the double eviction that is going to throw them all for a loop because they think it is too late.

I've heard at least three different HGs (DD&E) say it was too late. But this is exactly when they did it last year. At the beginning of the show there were 6 and by the time the credits rolled it was final 4. I am really curious as to why they all think its too late. Especially Dani, since shes been such a snot about it.

I hope Dick wins HOH tonight so then they can get out Eric after Jess, then Dani will be able to compete in the next one and if she wins she still gets to compete in the one after that. The one thing i was thinking about today and didn't realize was that in the final 3, the HOH isn't even safe because if any of the other 2 win POV, you have to go up.

The one thing i was thinking about today and didn't realize was that in the final 3, the HOH isn't even safe because if any of the other 2 win POV, you have to go up.

There is no more POV at final three. There will be POV tonight and then the last one next week in final 4. In final 4, POV winner gets to decide who to evict.

ETA:In final 3, HOH winner gets to decide who to take to the final 2.

All we can really say is that there has been no power of veto BEFORE at that stage, though. If Daniele is on the block, BB will probably pull out a "Diamond POV" or something, to help her out.

Wow! I'm getting excited too! This is even going to be better than

the Dustin eviction! 5 and 1/4 hours to go! Yea!!!!!! :animated_bouncy:

:hurray::dance2::party_smilie:

There's probably an obvious answer here that I've missed....After tonight there will be 4. Next Thursday 3?

So how do they get to the final 2 in time for the 18th??

I'm assuming another eviction between now and next Thurs?

As boring as this season has been, I will still miss it when it is over.

I hope there will be a BB9, but unless they get a better producer and cast

a better choice of people, ......

I don't know why they don't give them more to do in the house?

The first couple of years, there was always something for them to do.

This year,they didn't even have a deck of cards. No wonder they are all so miserable.

There's probably an obvious answer here that I've missed....After tonight there will be 4. Next Thursday 3?

So how do they get to the final 2 in time for the 18th??

I'm assuming another eviction between now and next Thurs?

Thursday (the 13th) the Final 3 should begin a three part HOH comp, which I am guessing they will show on the Sunday (the 16th) show.

I dont remember when they evict the "third place" HG. On the Sunday show or first thing on the Tuesday (the 18th) show? Either way the "math" works.

Is AP basically done now, or is it just going to be a really diminished role for Eric?

I mean if he won HOH this week there's no time for him to do nominations or evictions via AP voting. The POV has never been controlled by a vote, so it doesn't matter either way if he wins it. AP is supposed to end on September 12th, which is before next Thursday.

They'll be another HOH before then and if he is someone still around, will there be a task for him to get someone nominated and evicted, as well as the usual third task?

Also, if it ends on September 12th, is his jury vote really controlled by America?

Does anyone else find it strange that ALL of the houseguests don't have more conversations that have nothing to do with the game. Eric probably has the most just from his sheer volume of talking, and Dick has the next highest...but overall when they all are bored out of their mind they never seem to start up a conversation about their interests or hobbies that actually last more than a minute or 2 or don't circle right back to "jen's a b%^^ or i hate everyone or look at these dirty dishes...I really enjoy Showtime after dark when they are actually just talking....not game, not RUTT, They all seem to crash and burn any good conversation. They can talk about people wothout using names and without destroying their relationships back home like amber did....but none of the houseguests seem to have a real gift for gab. I think all the unpleasantness with dick using their words against Amber and jameeka led to this but it just seems weird to me. Noone really seems interested in anyone else for more than about 5 minutes...if that :animated_scratchchin:

Lara

:D

Archived