Thursday, September 6th

CeCiMom

Looks like Eric just told Jameka that he's voting her out. (Confirms that Jameka was AP choice.)

Big day for BB. Should be an exciting show this evening. My little boy's birthday today... so, I hope he eats fast at dinner out tonight. :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that Dick is thinking the stuff outside indicates a POV competition rather than an HOH. I can't imagine why he would decide that, but ....

If D/D decide that tonight just might be a double eviction, I suppose there is a chance that they could change their minds and decide to vote Jameka off and then go for eliminating Zach, thereby keeping the final four as promised and maybe saving themselves some jury votes. Then it would all come down to how worried they would be over going up against E/J in the finals.

If D/D decide that tonight just might be a double eviction, I suppose there is a chance that they could change their minds and decide to vote Jameka off and then go for eliminating Zach, thereby keeping the final four as promised and maybe saving themselves some jury votes. Then it would all come down to how worried they would be over going up against E/J in the finals.

Katy, they wouldn't be going up against E/J in the finals anyway. Jess has made it very clear for a while now, that she doesn't trust D/D, and will put them up at the next chance she gets.

The four simply can't stay together. It's only a question of who gets who first.

I dont know, I would like to wish that this would happen, but who knows. I think they might consider it because it woudl seem like a safe choice if they figure out there will be a double eviction b/c they dont know that Jessica wants them out.. However, I think they are still going to get rid of Jessica b/c then only Dick, Daniele, and Eric play in hoh and Daniele's pretty confident she can beat Eric.

It could be possible that Eric is just trying to make sure that

they haven't changed their minds for another reason......

As of right now....Jess & Jameka think Jameka is leaving....

with a vote of 3-0.....

Well, what if americas choice was Jessica,

Eric can't go around suggesting they evict Jess or it would get back to her.....

So, if the votes were to be 2-1....then Jess will think it was one of the D&D's that casted

that one vote...then with Jameka still in the house, he could convince her that it was one of the Donatos that casted that one vote as well......See what I am saying?

Eric could just be trying to cover his butt cause, if the votes come out 3-0 for Jess

to be evicted, then Jess will know then that Eric voted her out....As well as Jameka

knowing this same info.....and with Jameka staying in the house, Eric doesn't want her

to know what he did.....He would want safety with her.....

Hope I am explaining this right.......Just think about it.....

Even Jess got the sense that she would be going since Dick's MO is to tell those who are actually staying that they're leaving -- Dick thinks this is some kind of brilliant strategy or something when pretty much everyone in the house has his MO figured out. If Dick tells you you're leaving, you can figure you're staying. When Jess heard that he was telling that to Jameka, she knew that she would be the one probably leaving.

No big surprise.

So, if the votes were to be 2-1....then Jess will think it was one of the D&D's that casted that one vote

Jess and Jam have determined that if Julie says "by a vote of 3-0" they will know Jam is leaving a second before Julie says it, if she says "by a vote of 2-1" they will know Jess is leaving. If those numbers are followed by the wrong persons name, meaning AC was Jess, Jess will know that Eric voted to evict her because he told her he was the phantom voter earlier in the season (when Mike and Nick left). In that case, he is screwed whether she stays or goes.

Last I heard D&D were planning to vote Jess out even though they are telling everyone it is Jam. Jess seems to be the only one that doesnt believe them (smarter than she looks). If D&D decided to actually vote Jam out, they would have a real opportunity to create serious mistrust between Jess and Eric. By spliting their vote, one D vote out Jam and one D vote out Jess, they could probably convince Jess that the vote against her was Eric and get her to team up with them and Zach to get rid of Eric. Since Jess knows about the phantom votes, it would be easier to convince her than D&D realize.

:animated_scratchchin:

I do think she's going tonight, barring some unbelievable occurance like finding out the whole plan was just a ruse to mess with us.

Of course like Will says, karma is a boomerang and I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see Eric win HOH and Danielle go home next.

Edit: Awesome strategy JeepGirl! I don't think that D&D are smart enough to come up with it, but that would be brilliance. Instead of 2:1 odds on HOH they'd magically have 3:1. Presuming they could convince Jessica that they both voted for her. Which would not be hard because they haven't voted differently yet.

Archived